• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tonychat asking a sincere question in the other forum

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think it is you who know me personally lah.. hahahahha... Come up with such sinkie story... Everyone knows that i detest sinkie. Pls click on my signature and to understand its definition.

Sinkies are coward and stupid and has been screwed by the govt until they behave like this.

A bunch of motherfucking sinkie losers here. i will keep on bashing you sinkie non-stop here daily...

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
bash your stupid head lah.

faster go serve that customer waiting to fuck your ladyboy prostitue wife ok.

btw, pls return the $ u owe to your army fren dun be so 'chow quan' ok. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bash your stupid head lah.

faster go serve that customer waiting to fuck your ladyboy prostitue wife ok.

btw, pls return the $ u owe to your army fren dun be so 'chow quan' ok. :biggrin:

You cannot even retort properly. Oh gosh, replying to you is an insult to my intelligence. I will bash all similar clones of yours, be prepared...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Quote:

he never able to stay in a job for more than 3 months, i have to even act jobless to make him feel better. i drive him to go interview, lend him money , althout lend more, return less.

been friends with him more than 15 yrs since army days, althot he got a weird character, i try to advice him, hopefully he will improve.

when he told me his plan to go thailand to venture, knowing his character, and i out of good will trying to persuade him to stay SG to find a job, and asked him if he going, does he have a backup plan if his so-called biz fail?

he just keep quiet, and later on i realise he start calling me loser or sinkie behind my back. To him i am a loser who dun dare to venture out of SG, and jealous of him daring to do so. It's funny that i have to jealous of him, when i have a job, and no intention to leave SG in the 1st place.

And that's the ultimate for me, and that's when i decide to end our 15 yr of "friendship", if it's one to begin with.

from the above quote, guess you are tony real life friend too, he is alway hateful after repeated failed relationship, the last straw is jilted by a fatty.maybe we know each other in real life? but who care, just want to share with you , my "friendship" with him.

this is from someone that knows CB kia tonychat personally.

Let me analyse this bullshit here to see where the hell it is coming from. SInce you like to put this up for show.

Let's talk about this lend money thing. When a fren lend me money or whatever, i always return back. But when is the last time i borrow money from others. Hmmm... or did i? When i am younger, maybe i am short of cash... but i do return what i borrow. I am never a thief like those sinkies.

Thailand, hmm,.. everyone here knows that i love thailand. ONly those who do not have to balls will not even think about going to malaysia.. Such level of losers are tons of them in sinkieland.

Army is one of the most time wasting thing that your sinkie govt push you to do. I do have some close fren from the army but the rest are just pathetic sinkies to me.

I do not know where you get this from. Maybe some of the smart ones really know who i am in real life, but who cares.. I am still going to bash all of you worthless sinkie bunch, nothing will change.

If you try to pull a stunt like that for me to stop bashing here, you are sure wrong. It means you do not understand my character. i will not change my nick and will use this nick to bash sinkie hard.

If there are really someone i know before personally and read my bash here, serve that fucker right and now these losers know what i meant by sinkie and they better change themselves if you want to have any future.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kia tonychat,

the more u explain, the stupidier you look. heehee. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

btw, why u stop giving me infractions? dun stop lah. dumb idiot.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's talk about this lend money thing. When a fren lend me money or whatever, i always return back. But when is the last time i borrow money from others. Hmmm... or did i? When i am younger, maybe i am short of cash... but i do return what i borrow. I am never a thief like those sinkies.

Army is one of the most time wasting thing that your sinkie govt push you to do. I do have some close fren from the army but the rest are just pathetic sinkies to me.

I do not know where you get this from. Maybe some of the smart ones really know who i am in real life, but who cares.. I am still going to bash all of you worthless sinkie bunch, nothing will change.

CB kia tonychat,

1st you said i made this up. now u said u dunno where i got this from.

hahaha.. why? now u start to worry about the forummer who 'leak' this info to me is it. u scare i have more loser stories about you to post is it. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CB kia tonychat,

1st you said i made this up. now u said u dunno where i got this from.

hahaha.. why? now u start to worry about the forummer who 'leak' this info to me is it. u scare i have more loser stories about you to post is it. :biggrin:
I dunno, you either made this up or you got it from some sinkie nutcase. Either it , i will still bash sinkies here. There is nothing to stop me. PLs do post more stories, i would love to read them.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno, you either made this up or you got it from some sinkie nutcase. Either it , i will still bash sinkies here. There is nothing to stop me. PLs do post more stories, i would love to read them.

CB kia tonychat,

story or truth people here can decide. judging from your popularity in this forum and 3in1, i am sure you have a lot of fans.

btw, its a quiet day for you is it? no customers for your ladyboy wife? :biggrin:

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So how was it like to be on the receiving end? How many OA clones can you dig out and ban? Don't forget that the OA has the ability to ban a user continuously. Correct go squeeze your balls in one corner. :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - how come you guys not interested to chat
To: ALL (1 of 1)

strange..

Options

CB kia tonychat,

do you know why nobody (including your mummy) likes you:biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thailand, hmm,.. everyone here knows that i love thailand. ONly those who do not have to balls will not even think about going to malaysia.. Such level of losers are tons of them in sinkieland.

You love Thailand? Really? Please.....

Let's admit it, you cannot make it in Singapore and therefore you are trying to run away from Singapore. You only dream that Thailand is the place for you. The fact that you remain in Singapore, despite your confession of having love for Thailand and hatred for Singapore; shows that you cannot make it Thailand and they don't want you.

Please don't tell me that others dare not even think of Malaysia!! Not as if you travel extensively within Thailand!! Come on, frequently going to Bangkok and hanging around in places like MBK, Patpong, Nana, Cowboy, and the rest of Sukhumvit or Rachaphrosong means nothing. Even occassional short trips to Hatyai, Chiangmai or Phuket may mean a lot to you, but in fact, it means nothing much at all!!

You haven't seen the real Thailand and so don't show off to us that you know Thailand well!! If you want to know Thailand well, and truely intergrate with the Thais, learn to speak real Thailand lanaguage. Go attend some Thai Language classes.

Tonychat, speaking those Prostitution-related phrases brings you nowhere except with the prostitutes!! Btw, get a decent teerak for cry out loud!!

One more thing! อย่ากวนตีนนะ

:rolleyes:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So how was it like to be on the receiving end? How many OA clones can you dig out and ban? Don't forget that the OA has the ability to ban a user continuously. Correct go squeeze your balls in one corner. :biggrin:

#$$&^&2 Yellow People, here you go again.....

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal

strange..

Options

CB kia tonychat,

looks like you kena banned by OA. :biggrin:

u can now go to the other forum to chio ppl chat with u again. maybe better luck today.

:biggrin:

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal

strange..

Options

hey CB kia tonychat aka sinkieballessshit,

any luck finding a chat kaki? perhaps plenty of weight loss and a eronmous amount of plastic surgery can improve your chances? also perhaps retaking your psle english will make ppl understd what u r trying to say better?

just a little bit of friendly advice ok. new year liao so must tone down a bit mah :biggrin: