• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

to that fucker who zapped me 900 points!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sam won't stoop so low one...i can instinct his character.:biggrin:

probably is sammy himself so that he can compel you to buy the points. all idiots are buying powerpoints to cyberbully others here. it;s so stupid and lame.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he will not lah...see he already removed his sponsored adverts on this forum, and he stated beneath his sammyboy logo with " meaningful collaboration between sinkies and their gahment" :o:biggrin:

for the sake of $$$, he shall.

Last edited:

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By the way happy trolling for the PAP IB

I've posted my new clones since 8.00am SGT time and it will take quite a while before their postings gets release from the moderation queue.

As always, i am ahead of my game since PAP IB clones always slow down their postings the moment i posted news hahahaha

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By the way

How to increase posting activity in this folder?

Simple. Just post news that are eyesore to the PAP IB and then u will see many clones from coming from nowhere attempting to push my threads to page two hahahaha

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happen when you anyhow give moderation privileges to just any tom dick and harry. Peasants revenge!!!

Last edited:

Mirage

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck is moderation privileges? :confused:

Do check out tomorrow what my new clone replied in this thread. :biggrin:

Also earlier i was camping in this thread looking at the bottom page observing which clones visible and invisible ones logging in and out to ermmmmm...... :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
diu lei lou mou....! hum kah chan...:oIo::oIo::oIo:

It took me a long long time to accumulate close to 1k points, and recently I porlumpar pap once and kena zap. Think it is still better to curse pap instead then can resume points :wink::p:biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do check out tomorrow what my new clone replied in this thread. :biggrin:

Also earlier i was camping in this thread looking at the bottom page observing which clones visible and invisible ones logging in and out to ermmmmm...... :biggrin:

No way you can see all the clones logging in and out. From the number of threads and posts created, one can deduce that this forum only has a handful of active users, like a ghost town, and I dun see any new threads by strange clones. Most of the new threads are created by you and your clones and mostly are news threads.

Besides, take me for example, at any one time, I've 5,000 clones logging in and out but you dun see them, cos I've configured them to be invisible. :biggrin: