• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To ALL Mdm Ho bashers

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
33jikxl.jpg

"Wah! How come this parrot so rude one? Boh Tua Boh Suay!"

Leemafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
1stly, :oIo:

2ndly,
What's wrong with her looks? I find her OK what? Just because ppl like you, pests in the forums, have hidden agendas against her does not make her less attractive to her husband what. Admit that you're jealous that PM Lee choose her instead of your sister to be his wife. Besides, if Yang Kwei Fei can be the Tang empress why can't Mdm Ho be PM's wife?

3rdly,
If you don't stop bashing Mdm Ho, I will port you ppl to the authorities!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

All right. If you find her attractive, why don't you take her picture to the toilet and shake it out on it????

As for me, (s)he is a macho man too macho to be even a bapok.

If you want to report me, be my guest. Go ahead and make my day!!!!

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
1stly, :oIo:

2ndly,
What's wrong with her looks? I find her OK what? Just because ppl like you, pests in the forums, have hidden agendas against her does not make her less attractive to her husband what. Admit that you're jealous that PM Lee choose her instead of your sister to be his wife. Besides, if Yang Kwei Fei can be the Tang empress why can't Mdm Ho be PM's wife?

3rdly,
If you don't stop bashing Mdm Ho, I will port you ppl to the authorities!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

So is this macho man Jinx your dream boy??? He looks so macho I wouldn't be suprised if he's got a cock to shuff up your arse. :biggrin:

You want to 'port' me? No wories. Go ahead.

And lastly :oIo: to you too.