• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To ALL Mdm Ho bashers

U

UpYoz_olo

1stly, :oIo:

2ndly,
What's wrong with her looks? I find her OK what? Just because ppl like you, pests in the forums, have hidden agendas against her does not make her less attractive to her husband what. Admit that you're jealous that PM Lee choose her instead of your sister to be his wife. Besides, if Yang Kwei Fei can be the Tang empress why can't Mdm Ho be PM's wife?

3rdly,
If you don't stop bashing Mdm Ho, I will port you ppl to the authorities!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OO5O.jpg

Ho%20Ching.bmp

ho_ching.jpg

20071001_Ho_ching_2.jpg

You guys want some more. :biggrin:

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not the way she look. It just that when you look at her pictures, you'll find yourself asking the question. Troy was destroyed for Helen and Singapore is going to suffer the same fate for THIS?

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a man criticizes a woman's look repeatedly, I think it's a jealous ex. So you guys know who you are. :cool:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
More, more, more, please ..... I can't get enough of this celebrity.

If possible also Prof Lee Wei Ling - rare to see her pictures.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
2ndly,
What's wrong with her looks? I find her OK what? Just because ppl like you, pests in the forums, have hidden agendas against her does not make her less attractive to her husband what. Admit that you're jealous that PM Lee choose her instead of your sister to be his wife. Besides, if Yang Kwei Fei can be the Tang empress why can't Mdm Ho be PM's wife?

3rdly,
If you don't stop bashing Mdm Ho, I will port you ppl to the authorities!

First: :oIo: Back at you!

Second: One man's meat is another man's poison, she looks more MAN than her husband hor! I got no sister :biggrin:

Plus Yang Guifei caused the decline of the Tang Dynasty. Which unfortunately in the Spore context has cause the decline of GIC rather than the Lee Dynasty :(.

Third: Go right ahead. Freedom of speech entitles me to call her ugly and unfuckable :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know u guys want more pics but too lazy to search.
never mind. I will post for u.

front-hoching.jpg

I see evil. :eek:

img.407899_t.jpg

phpDy0Bf8.jpg

Ho Ching San back view

I wish
3757.jpg