• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiger Eat Shit!!!! AirAsia boleh!!!!

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
AirAsia is already making milestone ahead in realiable cheap fare promotion. Tiger dont have ah? What about the CUSTOMERS' VALUED FEEDBACK reports Mrs Rosalynn's compiling? It must be a shocker for her to see so may disgruntled passengers who wants a complete overhaul on Tiger's management team. Where's dumb davis? hardly seen him lately in any corporate events.

PETALING JAYA: AirAsia is once again offering great deals for all seats and flight with its “Low Fare Madness” special promotion.

The promotion will start today until Oct 11, for the travel period starting Oct 12 until Nov 19.

The promotion is available for flights departing from Malaysia to destinations including China, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore and Brunei, as well as domestic destinations from as low as RM49 one way.

Go Holiday is also offering holiday packages within the same booking and travel periods with tour packages to attractive beaches, eco-tourism sites and trendy destinations like Langkawi, Phuket, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bali from as low as RM236 per pax.

Travellers will be able to find exclusive last minute deals and fantastic packages, including “Free Rooms” for over 180 Asia Pacific hotels online at www.goholiday.airasia.com.

“Following our recent success of AirAsia’s 48 Hour’s Sale regional campaign, we decided to reward our guests further with our Low Fare Madness offer from hubs primarily in Malaysia to further tease our guests travel appetite and entice travel demand further” said AirAsia Group regional head of commercial, Kathleen Tan.

“We are also encouraging guests to travel more on week days with this Low Fare Madness Campaign and thus, in order to grab our low fare madness deals.

“Low Fare Madness is also timely for the busy working population who are now trying to clear their annual leave before year end, opting for last minute travel with their loved ones, families and friends” she added.

The promotional seats are available online via www.airasia.com and mobile.airasia.com.

They are also available at AirAsia’s sales offices and sales counters in Malaysia.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I love air asia and i love jetstar. Tiger is run by a bunch of sinkie, nothing good always comes out from a sinkie.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kia tonychat,

best budget is from thailand lah.. go to this link for the best deal

www.cheapo-thai-airlines.com

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

oi! Link no found lah!

Air Asia should just slaughter the Tiger once and for all by running the same route as Tiger at half of the price or send buses to pick up sgp passengers in sgp to wake up their bloody ideas!

The budget terminal is also disgrace to all singaporeans

Last edited:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
oi! Link no found lah!

Air Asia should just slaughter the Tiger once and for all by running the same route as Tiger at half of the price or send buses to pick up sgp passengers in sgp to wake up their bloody ideas!

Airasia is already competing the same routes with Pussy Airways with better pricing. the best part is, AirAsia have many micro offices in shopping malls (in msia lah) where one can buy tickets & make amendments to their flight plans or even lodge complaints, if any.
Tiger got customer service booth anot? They dont even have an office, for fuck sake!!!! I hope Rosalynn better recommend that Tiger have a visual presense (aka office with valid address) & not hide behind a HOTLINE number. in terms of customer service they suck!!! Im hope Roslynn is better at sucking his boss' cock.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 is run by a guy wif gr8 passion ... ze other by ppl ingrained wif 'v r world crass, world bestest, world lumpar 1' mentality ...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Airasia is already competing the same routes with Pussy Airways with better pricing. the best part is, AirAsia have many micro offices in shopping malls (in msia lah) where one can buy tickets & make amendments to their flight plans or even lodge complaints, if any.
Tiger got customer service booth anot? They dont even have an office, for fuck sake!!!! I hope Rosalynn better recommend that Tiger have a visual presense (aka office with valid address) & not hide behind a HOTLINE number. in terms of customer service they suck!!! Im hope Roslynn is better at sucking his boss' cock.

Yeah complaining is sgplians favorite pasttime why they never caters to our needs?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love air asia and i love jetstar. Tiger is run by a bunch of sinkie, nothing good always comes out from a sinkie.

For Phuket I take AirAsia and for Bangkok I take Jetstar. Both are inexpensive and yet good. I tried Tiger for Hatyai several years back, never dare try again. The service and organisation were complete chaos, worse than 3rd class train in China. Apparently, many Hatyai residents and frequent travelers agree with me. Very few ever take Tiger again after their 1st try. No business. Tiger canceled their Hatyai flight.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cb Kia tonychat,

why u take jetstar which is a spore company??

fuck u lah.. penniless OKT:oIo::oIo:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Airasia is already competing the same routes with Pussy Airways with better pricing. the best part is, AirAsia have many micro offices in shopping malls (in msia lah)......

Airasia uses emails to notify customers of promotions.

I appreciate the fact that they don't spam me with alot of unnecessary marketing info and am more likely to pay attention to the emails they send me.:rolleyes:

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Phuket I take AirAsia and for Bangkok I take Jetstar. Both are inexpensive and yet good. I tried Tiger for Hatyai several years back, never dare try again. The service and organisation were complete chaos, worse than 3rd class train in China. Apparently, many Hatyai residents and frequent travelers agree with me. Very few ever take Tiger again after their 1st try. No business. Tiger canceled their Hatyai flight.

Everytime I go to Hatyai, it was at least 75% capacity. So far so good, except the timing wasn't good. In Nov, Tiger flying to Hatyai only on Tues, Thurs n Sat.
All afternoon flight, good timing, they should have include Sunday as well. Looks like I have to fly there on Thurs and take a bus back on Sunday.
Wondering why Air Asia never step in during the last 2 years.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everytime I go to Hatyai, it was at least 75% capacity. So far so good, except the timing wasn't good. In Nov, Tiger flying to Hatyai only on Tues, Thurs n Sat.
All afternoon flight, good timing, they should have include Sunday as well. Looks like I have to fly there on Thurs and take a bus back on Sunday.
Wondering why Air Asia never step in during the last 2 years.

Oh, have Tiger reinstated their Hatyai flights? I knew at one time, they were all canceled. I don't bother to update because I'm not interested in flying with Tiger ever again. I understand that AirAsia planned to but withdrew their bid for the route after the outbreak of southern unrests.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I take budget airlines, I adjust my expectations.

I have taken Tiger since they started a few years ago. So far, okay. I have also taken Airasia, okay as well.

For the fare I pay, I do not expect very much.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When I take budget airlines, I adjust my expectations.

I have taken Tiger since they started a few years ago. So far, okay. I have also taken Airasia, okay as well.

For the fare I pay, I do not expect very much.

WHat kind of bullshit is that. Do not try to convince other to accept the way tiger it is as that is called budget.

You are just another bunch of loser trying to tell people to accept bullshit if they are really bullshit.

Airasia and Jetstar proves to people that budget can be a class of their own and the proper way of doing business and respect their customers.

anything lesser than that are just Tiger. Sinkies, if you wanna unsinkified yourself, please do not lowered yourself to such an extend to even let a business airline to spit on you.

AfterTimes

Alfrescian
Loyal

I also love Air Asia and feel proud of its achievement, and the best part is the company is truly run by asians, instead of Tiger whose top management and shareholders are either ang mohs or banana company like SIA.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is supposed to be Lion city. Malaysia is the Tiger country. How come when SIA started a budget subsidiary, it was called Tiger instead of Lion?