• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Those who believe in Wayangparty.com, put your nick down

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets see who believes that interview was no fake and they have an editorial team. Ejay might be busy so I will put it down for him. Genuine believers please add.

1. Ng Ejay

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets see who believes that interview was no fake and they have an editorial team. Ejay might be busy so I will put it down for him. Genuine believers please add.

1. Ng Ejay

ejay is the clone-master. won't be surprised that thinknothing could actually be him. u can include avantas too.

if there is a OSCAR trophy here, it should be rightfully awarded to ngejay:smile:

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Scroobal:

STOP trying to DIVERT the issue.

Let's assume wayangparty is a complete FAKE. So let's not dwell on it.

When are you going to email wayangparty or Mr Tan ???

Show us PROOF that the interview is a hoax.

Cannot ?

Then admit you are a LIAR, an outright perpetual LIAR !

BobKHSim

Alfrescian
Loyal
the ATTACK OF THE CLONES is just beginning.....their original copy is as usual, hiding cowardly maybe having a change of t-shirts:biggrin:

hehe chow ah quah wanyangparty.com did not lied like you always do!

the interview is genuine you geddit arsehole?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroo,

are u watching the ATTACK OF THE CLONES:biggrin: ?? i m standing in for you. they can't get u, they get the next easiest target - ME :p

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

1. Ng Ejay

feel free to put me down as well: MUST PAY CASH

scroobal, u don't agree with others, no need to say other pple are fake, where got gentleman like that?! Is this what opposition is?!

must pay cash

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Scroobal is a well-known PAP provocateur. wayangparty has been around for a year and he did not make any noise about it till now.

wayangparty has challenged him to prove that the interview is a hoax.

In fact, they are willing to SPEAK to him in person.

But when I ask scroobal to email wayangparty or leave his email behind, he got cold feet and try to drag poor E Jay into the m&d when it does not involve him in the first place after all.

His agenda is clear for everybody to see.

feel free to put me down as well: MUST PAY CASH

scroobal, u don't agree with others, no need to say other pple are fake, where got gentleman like that?! Is this what opposition is?!

must pay cash

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then what about this one?

well, i m here mah... giving my views freely. but i wont be surprised if the bloody dictators employ people full-time to monitor this site, persecute their detractors and spread their own brand of propaganda here. but if i m arrested, my kakis will come in and tell u, ok?:biggrin:

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, to quote Paris Hilton "love's it":biggrin:

On a serious note, I am still on the fence on this one. Perhaps me a tad obtuse but then again I try to be fair reasonable and objective to everyone, including Leetahbar and his nemisis:wink:

Me too, but can't help noticing funny things even before Scroobal started. All the while only one person was aggregating Wayangparty in this forum. It must be a tough effort. Nobody helped. Suddenly when Wayangparty is in question, Ejay and other rare nicks appear like something poked them.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
i m standing in for you. they can't get u, they get the next easiest target - ME :p

KNN chao ah kwa karma already fucked you nice and proper lah!

you already 1 foot in the kwa char lah so what is there to attack?

what date did your doctor say you up lorry?

LOL