• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Those who believe in Wayangparty.com, put your nick down

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes strange, curious and amusing no doubt. However I note that Tan Kin Lian carries WayangParty in his blog, which appears to imply some sort of endorsement. Not sure whether TOC itself has made reference to Wayangparty or carried any of its articles though. Anyways I am still on the fence on this one.

Me too, but can't help noticing funny things even before Scroobal started. All the while only one person was aggregating Wayangparty in this forum. It must be a tough effort. Nobody helped. Suddenly when Wayangparty is in question, Ejay and other rare nicks appear like something poked them.

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets see who believes that interview was no fake and they have an editorial team. Ejay might be busy so I will put it down for him. Genuine believers please add.

1. Ng Ejay

Ng E-Jay the short fat fuck is just an idiot. Wayang wayang go TBT and demonstrate and then say sorry and pleaded guilty in court. haha.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I forgot to add that Avantas appearing to go bananas with respect to Scroobal's observations viz WayangParty seems to be a negative point for WayangParty's credibility.

Me too, but can't help noticing funny things even before Scroobal started. All the while only one person was aggregating Wayangparty in this forum. It must be a tough effort. Nobody helped. Suddenly when Wayangparty is in question, Ejay and other rare nicks appear like something poked them.

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I forgot to add that Avantas appearing to go bananas with respect to Scroobal's observations viz WayangParty seems to be a negative point for WayangParty's credibility.

Yes, how somebody who say he's not involved in Wayangparty can be so angry. Scratch head.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets see who believes that interview was no fake and they have an editorial team. Ejay might be busy so I will put it down for him. Genuine believers please add.

1. Ng Ejay

i m aware that an interview were been carried out but not by wayangparty but by someone else.

akan tadang

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ng E-Jay the short fat fuck is just an idiot. Wayang wayang go TBT and demonstrate and then say sorry and pleaded guilty in court. haha.

if u want to know why ejay pleaded gulty so fast and got away with a small fine, watch out in the coming election namelist.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes strange, curious and amusing no doubt. However I note that Tan Kin Lian carries WayangParty in his blog, which appears to imply some sort of endorsement. Not sure whether TOC itself has made reference to Wayangparty or carried any of its articles though. Anyways I am still on the fence on this one.

This is the power of association. And it worked. Remember same guy fooled Peh Shing Huei of SPH good and proper via an interview.

After all this, anyone know anything about people behind wayangparty.com and what their main issues with the Govt.

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't exaggerate the FEAR trick again.:(

just telling the truth... those who know me personally think that i m stupid cos i have criticised their policies openly whenever i had the chance, not mentioning voting for the other guy. pay for it i m, stupid i m, but balls i have. do u???:rolleyes:

they r playing the fear card right now. the only way to break it is to have enough people not to fear and fuck back. i m doing my part. r u???:rolleyes:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. That is why I am still on the fence on this one.

But this Avantas is sure making me tilt more towards your POV the more he rants and raves against you with all those creepy irrational threads, also his previous attacks even against TKL.:rolleyes:

This is the power of association. And it worked. Remember same guy fooled Peh Shing Huei of SPH good and proper via an interview.

After all this, anyone know anything about people behind wayangparty.com and what their main issues with the Govt.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Obvious Tan Kin Lian thinks wayang party is good enough for him to link on his blog?

Why TOC never link to wayang party web? The reason is very simple.

Last time, wayang party ask TOC some question about their PAP background. TOC andrew loh and choo denied it, later was exposed by some neutral observers. They were very embarass about it. That why they hate wayang party. They say wayang party defame them, they even threaten to sue an anonymous blogger. In actual fact, their PAP affiliation was all true, none of it was slanderous.

Now u see the truth behind TOC?

Unlike TOC, Tan kin lian is independent and he never hide anything about himself. everything he do is aboveboard, even someone attack him, he will take it cooly, unlike TOC editors a bit only want to sue. Just like PAP, don't u think?

mustpaycash

wallace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who believe in Wayangparty.com, put your nick down

I wouldn't say "believe", I do read the Wayangparty.com for alternative news, thanks to the people who posts the Wayangparty articles here as I do not go to Wayangparty directly but through the links at here.