• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Old Man gets all the Babes !! You can beat him?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
533476_355646871144652_182873625088645_990066_1677870056_n.jpg

Why this old man gets all the young ladies?

How come they don't want take pics with me?

I no money isit?

Stand outside Banks show himself to be rich man.... pui....

Photo shows why we desperately need ft

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
398273_357258147650191_182873625088645_994394_541030398_n.jpg

Learning from the Master screwer Badawi - an old fucker who managed to bed his chio-bu Eurasian housekeeper........

abdullah_jeanne.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sorry to spoil your fun guys but can help decipher what is BBBJ and CIM for me? BJ I know is very obvious but what are the other two Bs for?

Last edited:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maid-of-putrajaya-copy.jpg

[video=youtube;9hukvh8Ewlk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hukvh8Ewlk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Can fall for Old Man so easily meh?

GCT now got hope........

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sorry to spoil your fun guys but can help decipher what is BBBJ and CIM for me? BJ I know is very obvious but what are the other two Bs for?

I know Cum In Mouth. But always had a problem understanding BBBJ. Something to do with bare (no condom)?