• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is why LKY tell local Muslim don't be so strict!

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Dun generalise them. I have a few who are sincere nice people but these I cannot have discussion on religion with because.....

they drink, smoke and gamble. But I always enjoy their company and they are such great friends.

they are muslims and yet they drink? islam allow drinking? still not considered hypocrites? they can drink but yet take offense at us eating haram stuff?? :cool:

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Yes, Islam forbids drinking but they are born into the religion. Those whom I enjoy their company are those that had never proclaim themselves to be pious.

As for those who claim to be pious, only few are truly so. Why? Some of them goes KTV with me. I heard from some girls in my office that some even tried to date her out when they are married.

If not, how to have 4 wives.

they are muslims and yet they drink? islam allow drinking? still not considered hypocrites? they can drink but yet take offense at us eating haram stuff?? :cool:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Yes, Islam forbids drinking but they are born into the religion. Those whom I enjoy their company are those that had never proclaim themselves to be pious.

As for those who claim to be pious, only few are truly so. Why? Some of them goes KTV with me. I heard from some girls in my office that some even tried to date her out when they are married.

If not, how to have 4 wives.

my point is, yes they are born into islam. but they are fucking hypocrites becos on 1 hand, they can drink alcohol even the dumb islam law says cannot but since mat likes to drink so wtf. on the other hand, these same gp of people will insist that u respect their religion and cannot eat pork in their presence. see now they suddenly become so pious. selective when to follow islam and when not to at their convenience. :cool:

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the same with Christians, esp catholics. As long as it is religion, there is no end to arguments. religion is not logic, not the scientific method. It is faith, sometimes blind faith. To admit any flaw, to lose an argument, to the devout, is to betray his faith, be it Islam, Catholicism, Protestantism, or Hinduism. Learn never to argue with a friend on religion, unless you are prepared to lose him.

My Muslim friends and I had discussed on religion previously. It started out as a very open talk where I would ask questions which I had doubt but after a while, they become personal and I decided to terminate the discussion.

How to integrate when you're so strict to a point that it cannot even withstand an open discussion?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cool down, get a hold of yrself and yr facts straight. There are just too many errors of fact in yr gibberish that's just straying off the main pt. you dont accept political realities and that is preventing you from getting the whole picture. you are better off mouthing profanities to cover up yr inadequate constant drivel (haha, I must be kingrant clone then. Btw, I dont need to seek solace and collaboration from others). The number of profanities seems to be inversely proportional to yr facts amd logic.

Coming from a dishonest liar like yourself i really find it ironic. Seriously i wonder what type of material the skin on your face is made of. :rolleyes:

Oh i just merely used 1 profanity on you which was rightfully applied and you're going on a rant here.

What do you mean seek solace and collaboration from others? Who's doing that? Oh so all because i had someone else that actually corrected your BS you're coming up with this nonsense. :rolleyes: Yet if you actually had someone standing on your side you would immediately change your tune and cheer that more ppl support you and hence you're correct.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my point is, yes they are born into islam. but they are fucking hypocrites becos on 1 hand, they can drink alcohol even the dumb islam law says cannot but since mat likes to drink so wtf. on the other hand, these same gp of people will insist that u respect their religion and cannot eat pork in their presence. see now they suddenly become so pious. selective when to follow islam and when not to at their convenience. :cool:

Yup that's the problem with islam. For christians nope not that bad anymore. Many christians from ang moh countries don't behave like that anymore and they can see that they are hypocrites if they behave like this.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The people who drink alcohol are not likely to be the same ones who insist on respect for their religion and cannot eat pork. Please dont mix up things like that. That's just careless juxtapositioning of two diff facts made up to appear like logic.

However, I can cite actual hypocrites in Christianity. People like kong Hee who is supposed to be a church leader and stand for Christian values yet suck yr money. Worse are Catholic priests who sexually abuse church-boys.

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
The people who drink alcohol are not likely to be the same ones who insist on respect for their religion and cannot eat pork. Please dont mix up things like that. That's just careless juxtapositioning of two diff facts made up to appear like logic.

However, I can cite actual hypocrites in Christianity. People like kong Hee who is supposed to be a church leader and stand for Christian values yet suck yr money. Worse are Catholic priests who sexually abuse church-boys.

YOU R dead wrong. these muslims that drink alcohol are the same ones that will insist you not to consume pork in front of them. exact same ones ok meaning same person :cool:

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh is it? I believe only the younger ones consume alcohol, engage in teenage sex etc whereas it is the elders who will insist on religious practices and customs.

Even such people above don't hurt others; they hurt only themselves if they damage their health or their families. People like Kong Hee and priests affect and cause hurt to a whole lot of people who have placed their trust in them.

YOU R dead wrong. these muslims that drink alcohol are the same ones that will insist you not to consume pork in front of them. exact same ones ok meaning same person :cool:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh is it? I believe only the younger ones consume alcohol, engage in teenage sex etc whereas it is the elders who will insist on religious practices and customs.

Even such people above don't hurt others; they hurt only themselves if they damage their health or their families. People like Kong Hee and priests affect and cause hurt to a whole lot of people who have placed their trust in them.

oh is it? :rolleyes: So if you're a young muslim it's okay for you to do all that? What does it say? Bad parenting from their elders. Nice generalization you got there that only younger muslims do vices.

so now it's playing the blame game and trying to compare apples to oranges from average muslims to christian leaders. :rolleyes:

FYI there are muslim leaders that have even molested and raped worshippers under their care.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what? Yr mind is as twisted as the arguments you put up.

So Kong Hee has had good parenting? Priests?

My pov is that all these people are hypocrites not just the Malays and the Muslims. You seem to live in denial. Take yr head out of yr asshole.

Follow me ard like a mongrel long enough and I might throw you a bone.

oh is it? :rolleyes: So if you're a young muslim it's okay for you to do all that? What does it say? Bad parenting from their elders. Nice generalization you got there that only younger muslims do vices.

so now it's playing the blame game and trying to compare apples to oranges from average muslims to christian leaders. :rolleyes:

FYI there are muslim leaders that have even molested and raped worshippers under their care.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know what? Yr mind is as twisted as the arguments you put up.

So Kong Hee has had good parenting? Priests?

My pov is that all these people are hypocrites not just the Malays and the Muslims. You seem to live in denial. Take yr head out of yr asshole.

Follow me ard like a mongrel long enough and I might throw you a bone.

Wow what a loserish attitude you put up. Unable to refute me you say i'm twisted. :rolleyes: Well asshole from this thread everyone can see you're the liar that puts words into others mouths. Take a look at your snakey ways here.

I am sure kong hee has had good parenting. He sure doesn't misbehave himself. Yes no shit sherlock thanks for telling us not only the muslims are the ones that have bad parenting which isn't even part of the discussion. You seemed pretty caught up by patrick's assertion that those malay muslims were pure hypocrites and wow a loser like you had to find examples from some other religion as if that could validate the hypocrisy those muslims displayed.

Oh please i'm not following you around POS. I have long been in this thread exposing your lies and snake-like ways i'm certainly not following you around. Seems like you're delusional as well. :wink: I do need to rein you in. Bark too loudly and i'll kick you again.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are so blind with hatred for the malays that even Kong Hee who cheated people's money is considered good parenting. Oh he doesnt misbehave? LOL..

I have used obvious Christtians like KH and the preists because they have been identified. I can't cite ordinary Chinese or Indian people because newspapers do not as a rule report what religion they have. Malays are easy targets because you can tell by their names.

So pls do us all a favour. Go wash yrself with sulfuric acid or bleach, get rid of that putrid hate and dirty holier than thou hypocritical attitude.

I am sure kong hee has had good parenting. He sure doesn't misbehave himself. Yes no shit sherlock thanks for telling us not only the muslims are the ones that have bad parenting which isn't even part of the discussion. You seemed pretty caught up by patrick's assertion that those malay muslims were pure hypocrites and wow a loser like you had to find examples from some other religion as if that could validate the hypocrisy those muslims displayed.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a big joke! You, a piece of lying shit yrself, exposing me? Hahahahaha.

Look in the mirror, Pinocchio!
I have long been in this thread exposing your lies and snake-like ways i'm certainly not following you around.

haha..since when you turn from a pariah dog to a hooman bean? what karmic distortion? At least be original lah, even in insults. Calling me a dog when I have deemed you as one. So deluded as that to imagine ur a human! LOL.

I do need to rein you in. Bark too loudly and i'll kick you again.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are so blind with hatred for the malays that even Kong Hee who cheated people's money is considered good parenting. Oh he doesnt misbehave? LOL..

I have used obvious Christtians like KH and the preists because they have been identified. I can't cite ordinary Chinese or Indian people because newspapers do not as a rule report what religion they have. Malays are easy targets because you can tell by their names.

So pls do us all a favour. Go wash yrself with sulfuric acid or bleach, get rid of that putrid hate and dirty holier than thou hypocritical attitude.

Look you dumb idiot. We're talking about parenting here not morals. A person that grew up in a good family can do bad deeds too. Let's just stick to the context okay POS. At the look of things kong hee was probably taught well by his parents, his education background from RI and so on proves that he didn't become a sam seng so what do you have to say now?

You cannot cite ordinary ppl cos you don't know any. Seems like you don't see so many hypocrite chinese, indians as the malay muslims whom drink and date other women despite being married and then demand that others don't eat pork in front of them. Is that hypocrisy? Why don't you have anything to say about it? I bet you're the type of person when caught committing a crime doesn't feel guilty about it but starts pointing your finger at others saying see he's a criminal too like that actually makes your crime less severe. :rolleyes:

Oh please are you implying it's biasness by the media now? :rolleyes: Or maybe just more malays commit the crimes? Opps how can that be possible. FYI not all malays are muslims and also there are chinese and indian muslims too that would probably have similar names to malay muslims. The point is you don't have any examples of chinese or indians that are hypocrites while others have. So acting like the thick skinned jackass that you are instead of actually finding a non muslim person that's a hypocrite you come up with nonsense and don't feel anything is wrong when exposed.

Your hide could be made into some super powered armor by the military. Offers very good protection.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are suffering from selective amnesia or ur a plain retard. A few posts back you were criticising Islam and Muslims and said that Chrstians dont misbehave like that nowadays. The thread is about religion, not parenting. Just because you use that as an excuse to whack the Malay, doesnt mean I have to follow on yr parenting argument. Dont put words into my mouth, so you said.

Because we were arguing abt the way people do not stick to their religions, and are therefore hypocrites, so I told you that KH and your sunday school pastor are as guilty of hypocrisy as the Malay or the Muslims.

KH made the news everyday when his fraud became public. Of cos, I will mention him as he is the best example, not that I dont know any. Looks like you are another Christian crook too. With such great parenting and such good schooling, yet he cant handle his moral compass and became a big crook. How can you then castigate the poor Malay who has often dropped out, have big families, and we all know they are the less endowed, less privileged. Why dont you give them a break and bark less?

Look you dumb idiot. We're talking about parenting here not morals. A person that grew up in a good family can do bad deeds too. Let's just stick to the context okay POS.

You cannot cite ordinary ppl cos you don't know any. Seems like you don't see so many hypocrite chinese, indians as the malay muslims whom drink and date other women despite being married and then demand that others don't eat pork in front of them. Is that hypocrisy? Why don't you have anything to say about it? I bet you're the type of person when caught committing a crime doesn't feel guilty about it but starts pointing your finger at others saying see he's a criminal too like that actually makes your crime less severe. :rolleyes:

Oh please are you implying it's biasness by the media now? :rolleyes: Or maybe just more malays commit the crimes? Opps how can that be possible. FYI not all malays are muslims and also there are chinese and indian muslims too that would probably have similar names to malay muslims. The point is you don't have any examples of chinese or indians that are hypocrites while others have. So acting like the thick skinned jackass that you are instead of actually finding a non muslim person that's a hypocrite you come up with nonsense and don't feel anything is wrong when exposed.

Your hide could be made into some super powered armor by the military. Offers very good protection.