• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Things you should never do on public transport

jw5

Loyal
na_62c83650d3379.jpg

Not taking care of personal hygiene -

Taking public transport probably means you'll expose your armpits to the world by holding on to the rail. So do yourself a favor and take a shower and put on some deodorant prior to your trip.

jw5

Loyal
na_62c8364d8c767.jpg

Failing to let people off first -

Let people off first! You won't get on the train or tram any quicker. Instead, you're just causing more stress and chaos for everyone involved.

jw5

Loyal
na_62c8366420a78.jpg

Leg spreading -

Also known as manspreading, it's simply the worse. Public transport wasn't designed with personal space in mind, including long legs taking up space. So just close them!

jw5

Loyal
na_62c8366b3e2ce.jpg

Inappropriate touching -

It might be a tight space, but your hands shouldn't go anywhere near the vicinity of someone's butt or intimate parts. The same goes for yourself!

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
na_62c8366b3e2ce.jpg

Inappropriate touching -

It might be a tight space, but your hands shouldn't go anywhere near the vicinity of someone's butt or intimate parts. The same goes for yourself!
Tiagong, SG Law dicate no touching anywhere other than hand de woh

jw5

Loyal
na_62c8553b26766.jpg

Putting your bags on the seat -

When it's empty, then fair enough. But when people are packed in like sardines, it's just rude to take up an extra seat. Keep your bag on your lap and let someone else sit down.

jw5

Loyal
na_62c8365009fe7.jpg

Lack of spatial awareness -

There are always those people who are all arms and elbows. And if that's you, try to avoid it. You don't want to shove your elbow into someone's ribs.

jw5

Loyal
na_62c8365341527.jpg

Farting -

Just because there are plenty of other people to blame it on, that doesn't mean it's ok. Oxygen levels are already low as it is.

jw5

Loyal
na_62c8365369d51.jpg

Putting your feet on the seat -

Seats are for sitting, not for putting up your feet. Not only are you taking up space, but you're also leaving the seat dirty.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Farting - Just because there are plenty of other people to blame it on, that doesn't mean it's ok. Oxygen levels are already low as it is.
I sometimes get the urge to "break wind" while using the stationary bicycle at my condo gym. On the last occasion, I tried to gently release a silent fart, but it was so loud that at least 4 other gym users looked up after my far from silent release. I could only blurt out sheepishly: "The stationary bike is in urgent need of oiling." LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: jw5

jw5

Loyal
na_62c8365d30a48.jpg

Telling people to move down -

Of course, if you see that there are plenty of empty spaces, then tell people to move down. But don't yell at others to move down when it's clearly busy!