• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Truth is Out, SBF is a pro-PAP Website - why do I need to be here?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been offering $$, rep points etc for pro PAP contributions for the last 2 to 3 years in an attempt to balance the debate. The efforts have had limited success and the forum is still far from the 50/50 mix I would like to see.
maybe you just haven't made similar offer to me..

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
All I'm doing is trying to make sure that the forum is not hijacked by any particular group at the expense of all others. I really do not understand why you are so upset.
if this forum becomes hijacked/evolved due to actual happening in real life, then you are no better than old white scum, trying social engineering, play god, whatever nicer names you want to call it.

i'd say shame on you

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anti-establishment sentiment naturally dominates cyberspace. To artificially impose a condition of neutrality is itself unnatural. I suggest you just ensure everyone has freedom of speech, adjust the reputation and infraction system so that people cannot use those to intimidate/silence critics, and let the forum take its natural course.
agree.....

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I preach free enterprise and capitalism and advocate that the law of natural selection should be allowed to take its course, I'm accused of being heartless, cruel and inhuman.

However, when I try to steer this forum towards some degree of balance so that all viewpoints are encouraged, I am now told that I should allow nature to take its course.

Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.
you dun have a brain, a morale compass, sense of justice of your own?

where were you schooled, educated, nurtured? total waste of time and $$

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
However, if I contacted a friend in Vietnam and invited him to start a similar thread about Vietnam in order to broaden the scope and coverage of the content here, that would not turn this forum into a pro Vietnamese forum. It would simply mean that the forum has two informative threads.. .one about Thailand and one a about Vietnam.

That is all I'm trying to achieve... a broader spectrum of opinions.
yes broader spectrum of opinions but no less artificial.

===edit===
then 1 might ask why no cambodia, philippines, etc, etc?? so how/why you decided to invite vietnam only?

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The anti PAP brigade currently outnumbers govt supporters 10 to 1. I have no choice but to try to even out the odds by getting more PAP support.

Why do you even need to do that? Do you believe that the member make-up of your forum does not reflect the actual representation of the online political inclination of netizens, especially the younger ones? Why do you believe that? Or rather, why did your forum failed to such a terrible extent?

PS: kopiuncle belongs to the dinosaur age.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I preach free enterprise and capitalism and advocate that the law of natural selection should be allowed to take its course, I'm accused of being heartless, cruel and inhuman.

Your support of capitalism is selective.

However, when I try to steer this forum towards some degree of balance so that all viewpoints are encouraged, I am now told that I should allow nature to take its course.

Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.

This is so familiar ...will Pinky say this tonite in his State of the Union address?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This forum has NEVER been about money.

If has not made a single cent for me since day one. I've lost thousands of dollars running it.

But you deserve to make some serious dough from this ...PAP politicians make millions, why shouldn't you?

So, I do hope you can make millions from this but don't sell us out to do that.:biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck Your Mother Chao Chee Bye! :oIo: Don't come here and act victim. Some might have forgotten how you disrupted the flow in chat room and abusing the rep system with vulgarities. Limbeh still remember! Fucking Chee Bye Hypocrite! :oIo:
Fuck your Family 18 Generations of Chao Chee Bye! :oIo::kma:

Thank you. My condolences and empathy go to your family. My heartfelt sympathies. I am really sorry.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Talking about disruptions and irritation, how do you classify this character? He doesn't sound very pro PAP to me.

how about this one ?

IHP :Fuck Your Mother Chao Chee Bye! Don't come here and act victim. Some might have forgotten how you disrupted the flow in chat room and abusing the rep system with vulgarities. Limbeh still remember! Fucking Chee Bye Hypocrite!
Fuck your Family 18 Generations of Chao Chee Bye!

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You never go and hold the doors, serve drinks, usher people to seats, carry things, general porlumpar tasks?

Or not important enough even for those tasks?

you are finished lah jw5
the intellectual giant here who turned to dust
try harder next time ok.....muak!!!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's exactly what I am doing.. trying to make the forum as neutral as possible!

The anti PAP brigade currently outnumbers govt supporters 10 to 1. I have no choice but to try to even out the odds by getting more PAP support.

It's hardly a new revelation. I've been offering $$, rep points etc for pro PAP contributions for the last 2 to 3 years in an attempt to balance the debate. The efforts have had limited success and the forum is still far from the 50/50 mix I would like to see.

Ah leong offering $$ for pro pap posts? How much per post? Any opening left? Haha.....

Uncle frog, no need to get upset. Ah leong maybe a fork tongue lanjiao lang but i seriously dun think he sold his soul to miw. Think of him as a moderator, he purposely use pro pap policies to get a debate going. As for his pro pap remarks, he did that up to wind up other forummers to satisfy his boliao twisted mind. If he really pap, i doubt he will waste so much time setting up the forum since early 2000s.

Relax and ignore the shit stirrers, ib or not ib, it wont make a different in real life.

jw5

Loyal
you are finished lah jw5
the intellectual giant here who turned to dust
try harder next time ok.....muak!!!

"if you don't do it my way, we will be finished.............."

typical porlumpar parrot........... :rolleyes: