• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The #RidoutGate Mega-Thread!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes I am aware of that. It's just an exercise in rubber stamping lah, not at all an "Independent Review". Hence, it doesn't count. Please don't pofma or sue me hor.:biggrin:

It certainly isn't a rubber stamping exercise. You've been POFMAed.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He can work harder and harder until he becum a minister loh

Most PAP minister take a huge pay cut in order to join politics. They could easily earn $5M a year in the private sector instead of only $1M a year in politics.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Review Committee should be lead by Pritam Singh, co-chair with Leong Mun Wai
Only from their scrutiny, then we believe the 2 Ministers are cleared of the accusation

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rent GCB is the convenient way ... get to enjoy the facility without actually paying for it.
Those rental might be absorb into their job perks ... ministerial allowance ... etc.
Outside CEO are doing all these, using company funds for themselves like their little bank
Their salary are untouched & kept nicely in growing assets, while still having guarded security.
All these are just assumption, waiting for the Review to tell us more.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If that is the circumstance, may I suggest that those Ministers return to practise their chosen professions.
Several of those Ministers have not worked in non government, non SAF, non SPF, non GLC or govt affiliated entities.
I do not believe that Singapore would be worse of, without many of those Ministers.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rent GCB is the convenient way ... get to enjoy the facility without actually paying for it.
Those rental might be absorb into their job perks ... ministerial allowance ... etc.
Outside CEO are doing all these, using company funds for themselves like their little bank
Their salary are untouched & kept nicely in growing assets, while still having guarded security.
All these are just assumption, waiting for the Review to tell us more.
They might rented out their own bungalows at very high fees, and rent these huge bungalows, make some profits of the rental difference, lol!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This says it all.
It does not matter whether an individual is smart, very smart, a scholar, earns a huge amount of money, financially wealthy, lives in a very big house on a gigantic lot in a desired neighbourhood, but if this individual has an attitude, looking down on others, he is unworthy to be a Minister.
may be he can change his name to “vivain”. or “villain”.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course! They secured the rental through an open bid. Nothing illegal was done.

A retired PAP MP, the good Dr Michael Lim, stayed in an even far grander home when Ah Gong was still around.

01.jpg
very obiang. don’t feel homely and comfortable in an ornate palatial grossly out-of-style gold plated home. i prefer a simple uncluttered italian cuntry decor.
IMG_0728.jpeg

IMG_0729.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Regardless of his name, his record speaks well for him, way over-budget for Youth Olympics, "three meals at a food court or hawker centre", "lousy school",
69% of acs students are like that. atas cocky school. running sg to the ground. was he from acs?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
69% of acs students are like that. atas cocky school. running sg to the ground. was he from acs?
It appears that he attended ACS.
But I do know several who was fron ACS who are civil, gentlemanly, "God fearing", good examples.
One of my primary school teachers was from ACS, and he was exemplary.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
More likely scenario, Rajah Shamu did an arbitrage by renting out his Queen Astrid Park GCB which stands on 20,000 plus sg ft of land.

https://mothership.sg/2022/06/queen-astrid-park-gcb-200k-rent/
If they arbitrage their own house out, then its an entirely new kettle of fish. Who rented from them? SOme GLC or stat board? Liddat, any Minister can direct a GLC to rent his own house for XXX$, and then move into Govt bungalow at undisclosed rent. This is not a COI case. Its a CPIB case.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It appears that he attended ACS.
But I do know several who was fron ACS who are civil, gentlemanly, "God fearing", good examples.
One of my primary school teachers was from ACS, and he was exemplary.
i suppose it has more to do with his chapcheng upbringing: proud and cocky neh dad who thought he nailed a chink princess and snobbish and princessy chink mom who thought she hooked a brahmin?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i suppose it has more to do with his chapcheng upbringing: proud and cocky neh dad who thought he nailed a chink princess and snobbish and princessy chink mom who thought she hooked a brahmin?
I do not know about those matters, but it is unfair and unethical to criticize his parents.
They may very well be good, caring, charitable, honourable individuals.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not know about those matters, but it is unfair and unethical to criticize his parents.
They may very well be good, caring, charitable, honourable individuals.
in sbf, it’s modus operandi to call out their parents with crude names of genitalia included.