• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The reason why I can predict sinkie election results with great accuracy

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My epiphany on politics was during a conversation I had with my senior during my internship years ago. We were discussing how to tell if a company is properly managed. My senior told me that as long the company can pay salaries, bills and monthly loan repayments on time, the company is doing well. Cash flow is everything.

I wanted to disagree and discuss more about P/E ratios, whether the company is moving in the right direction, are its loans too huge, etc etc, but he was not interested to listen or discuss further. Right there and then, I realized that it was the same with running a country.

As long as the government has the money to meet all its monthly obligations, most of the sinkies will be satisfied and think PAP is the best. They are generally not interested to discuss anything else, not unless they either have nothing better to do or they are losers in life and have an axe to grind.

Boss Sam is the best! I wish I could suck your cock right now!

Sounds like sinkies are low in the Maslow 's hierarchy of needs ... still at the physiological level.

Who can bring in the cheese, I vote for him. That's the mantra for GE2015.

Freedom of speech, self actualization, toward a society based on justice and equality... well another day , maybe...but not for me now. If it does not bring food and money to me, what's good is the theory ? That's basically the mindset of most sinkies.

CSJ is well ahead of his time ! In another era , he will be the Nelson Mandela of Singapore !

Last edited:

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
My extended family in sinkieland is a perfect subset of the general population.

All I have to do is coax an honest answer out of them before election day.

The successful self employed (businessmen and professionals) hate the PAP but will vote the PAP because it's a good business decision.

The females all vote for the PAP except one who is a bit of an "activist". The rest couldn't give a shit about politics as long as they can shop and meet friends at nice places for high tea and gossip... lots of XiaXue type characters amongst the females.

The civil servant/stat board type all vote for the PAP as maintaining the status quo serves their interests best.

The left leaning males vote for the opposition because they believe in all the human rights, welfare crap that SDP sprouts.

The losers vote for the opposition because like all losers, they are convinced that the government is the cause of all their misery and removing the PAP will turn them into winners.

I did a quick poll in the middle of the year and came up with the figure of 65% to 70%.

65% to 70% is a wide range.far from accuracy.
if you say 69 to 70..you are 2nd to old fart world most expensive fortune teller

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My extended family in sinkieland is a perfect subset of the general population.

All I have to do is coax an honest answer out of them before election day.

The successful self employed (businessmen and professionals) hate the PAP but will vote the PAP because it's a good business decision.

The females all vote for the PAP except one who is a bit of an "activist". The rest couldn't give a shit about politics as long as they can shop and meet friends at nice places for high tea and gossip... lots of XiaXue type characters amongst the females.

The civil servant/stat board type all vote for the PAP as maintaining the status quo serves their interests best.

The left leaning males vote for the opposition because they believe in all the human rights, welfare crap that SDP sprouts.

The losers vote for the opposition because like all losers, they are convinced that the government is the cause of all their misery and removing the PAP will turn them into winners.

I did a quick poll in the middle of the year and came up with the figure of 65% to 70%.

You are more quat than Elections Department. Maybe Pinky can appoint you to cabinet.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Grassroots people like me expect PAP to win 65% of the votes, take back Aljunied GRC and retain control of all GRCs. WP can keep their token Hougang fief, as an example to all how rundown your estate will become when you vote in opposition duds.

posted on may 29. another prescient poster but off by 4%. :biggrin: