• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The reason why I can predict sinkie election results with great accuracy

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My extended family in sinkieland is a perfect subset of the general population.

All I have to do is coax an honest answer out of them before election day.

The successful self employed (businessmen and professionals) hate the PAP but will vote the PAP because it's a good business decision.

The females all vote for the PAP except one who is a bit of an "activist". The rest couldn't give a shit about politics as long as they can shop and meet friends at nice places for high tea and gossip... lots of XiaXue type characters amongst the females.

The civil servant/stat board type all vote for the PAP as maintaining the status quo serves their interests best.

The left leaning males vote for the opposition because they believe in all the human rights, welfare crap that SDP sprouts.

The losers vote for the opposition because like all losers, they are convinced that the government is the cause of all their misery and removing the PAP will turn them into winners.

I did a quick poll in the middle of the year and came up with the figure of 65% to 70%.

Why don't you just summarize all the words above, with just a mere few words like I have been saying...

"Sinkie are but a FUCKED UP specie..."

And you will be able to find that quote from me ..

ALL OVER THIS FORUM! LoLoLOLOL

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think there are many fake opposition supporters in this forum. They intentionally create fear that Opposition will win causing freak election result which swing this Ge2015 results. We have these people to thank for.

Number one culprit is PAP's FT pet Tonychat. That fuck frightened some middle ground voters.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think there are many fake opposition supporters in this forum. They intentionally create fear that Opposition will win causing freak election result which swing this Ge2015 results. We have these people to thank for.

don't be silly lah. even the coffeeshop ah peks knew PAP will easily win the election and a comfortable majority in parliament. if people read this forum and really believe in the possibility of a freak election result, they were just stupid beyond belief.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so in in your estimation, Tonychat caused what percentage swing of votes towards the PAP, 3 or 5 or 7 percent ?

Wahahhaha, that E69 is a fucking hypocrite who act like he support WP but indeed a PAPib low life cock sucking loser and a liar.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My extended family in sinkieland is a perfect subset of the general population.

All I have to do is coax an honest answer out of them before election day.

The successful self employed (businessmen and professionals) hate the PAP but will vote the PAP because it's a good business decision.

The females all vote for the PAP except one who is a bit of an "activist". The rest couldn't give a shit about politics as long as they can shop and meet friends at nice places for high tea and gossip... lots of XiaXue type characters amongst the females.

The civil servant/stat board type all vote for the PAP as maintaining the status quo serves their interests best.

The left leaning males vote for the opposition because they believe in all the human rights, welfare crap that SDP sprouts.

The losers vote for the opposition because like all losers, they are convinced that the government is the cause of all their misery and removing the PAP will turn them into winners.

I did a quick poll in the middle of the year and came up with the figure of 65% to 70%.

Leongsam is the best!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not "good" I'm just realistic and rely on evidence to read situations rather than listen to rhetoric.
..if people read this forum and really believe in the possibility of a freak election result, they were just stupid beyond belief.
so in in your estimation, Tonychat caused what percentage swing of votes towards the PAP, 3 or 5 or 7 percent ?
Straw poll got this right. In aftermath, many could have misread the ground swell -what with the social media and opp rallies.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these years, we hear many ppl kpkb but yet pap has the last laugh.
No need predict la. Cls 2 eyes also know who will win.:mad:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really thought that this election would be different especially With the CPF issue
It's our money even & if people don't have much in there, it's still ours.

Shows how screwed up Spore is. Maybe it's true that Sporeans are suffering from Stockholm syndrome :eek:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
ap79DZJ.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..don't be jealous at the high capabilities of boss Sam. Did you predict the election results accurately like him?
Nah, no reason to be green eyed-monster on his purported wisdom (in hindsight). Neither did I get that far with my own guess :p

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah CB LEONGSAM, the FUCKERS PAP keep on bringing in the trash pinoy maids into lucky plaza, the more the opposition people will get DISGUSTED AND migrate causing the figures to increase to 70%. IT'S called simple pull and push factors.