• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The real reason behind the Pressure to Vaccinate

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
1634859543996.png

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Of course they won't acknowledge the deaths it's very expensive to do so.

All the authorities have to do is to state "no evidence that death is linked to vaccination" and that's it. What power or resources do the victim's loved ones have to prove otherwise?

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course they won't acknowledge the deaths it's very expensive to do so.

All the authorities have to do is to state "no evidence that death is linked to vaccination" and that's it. What power or resources do the victim's loved ones have to prove otherwise?
No recourse whatsoever

the health ministry has neither time nor interest to explain or justify to people who believe in deep conspiracy and fake science

usually they just give a template statement professing regret and deepest sympathy . And also say moving forward we will strive to do better next time

scholar speak to tell you to shove it

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
No recourse whatsoever

the health ministry has neither time nor interest to explain or justify to people who believe in deep conspiracy and fake science

usually they just give a template statement professing regret and deepest sympathy . And also say moving forward we will strive to do better next time

scholar speak to tell you to shove it

I rest my case.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
We don’t really care for people like you

hopefully NZ does

Since when has mankind operated and advanced based upon care for each other?

I care about myself first and foremost and do what is necessary to protect my own interests. Luckily I didn't have to kiss the ass of 4X boards along the way.

There are a small number of people I care for but that's only because my association with them benefits ME.

Yes it is all about ME. :wink:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks totally fudged....the numbers are higher ....but who's got the balls to dig?
Certainly not Mr Singh....or Ms Khaliq

Another reason why we're pressured to vaxx is to remove the control group....so
the damage the vaxxes do cannot be compared by looking at people who remained
unvaxxed.

I am committed to maintaining the control group because I believe in science.