• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The real reason behind the Pressure to Vaccinate

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been reading all these theories on depopulation and thinking why the hell would
the Pfizer, Moderna, along with all world leaders want to kill off the entire world.

It doesn't make sense.

Until you consider that the main effect of the jabs is to cripple, disorient and shut down
the receiver's natural immune system.

Now it all makes sense.

Imagine creating a condition that would make every vaxxer dependent upon medication
of one sort or another for the rest of their lives.

Make billions from vaxxes, and hundred more through medicating for all the symptoms.

Watch:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its an opportunity worldwide among the well connected to transfer $$$ from citizen's left pocket to their own pockets.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if they release another virus that is designed to interact in some malicious way with whatever RNA that has been injected into the body? God knows!

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the only way. If you want Meds bed. If you want our space force to be acknowledge and earth to be accepted by galactic forces. And it's about time too. We need ONE WORLD ORDER. Total Control.

This is WW3 and only the beginning. It's going to be at least few more years to go. Many will get sick with all sorts of cancer etc..

As i've said b4 many times the size and distant of our moon to create the perfect eclipse, the perfect pull for the tilt of earth for life to be able to be formed in abundance and also to create the 4 seasons are not by chance or accident.

Our Moon is a satellite and we only sees one side of it facing us 100% all the time. We're a created realm and is heavily guarded too. It's a form of cleansing, we've squandered the earth recourses and depleted the ozone levels too. Without these LOCKDOWN Earth would not have rejuvenated. Hu-mans would have jiak sai already anyways.

We've failed to protect the Nature our own home / mother earth.... The young and very healthy ones will remain or survive. Newly born are of much higher intelligence and consciousness and more loving entities, that's the coming 'Golden Age' cycle/vibration/Energy.

Those able to understand and accepts the current situation and live without fear or blame will reincarnate into this New Golden Age / New World too. Earth is already in higher density and will go into 5th density. Advanced / highly evolved entities and very advanced technologies exist. The universe is infinitely big. We are very primitive still and that's an overstatement. lol........

3rd density is over, our primitive ways and thinking has to come to an end. All things comes to end one way or another the only constant in the Universe is 'Change'. This is evolution at it's best, infinitely. There are no other ways than 'change'.

Yes something could happen and Earth could change in the blink of the moment and everyone would evolve and transcend but it's likely not probable but ever not impossible.

All are lessons and xp, perfect as it is in totality. If you could not find reasons to accept and be at peace with everything despite all the seemingly chaos, find that reason/s or you'll be swept away. Go with the flow, this is evolution and transcendency a Golden opportunity actually.

Exciting times. :P <3

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If i may, the real reason is transhumanism.
Artificial Intelligent : Moving Parts, Parasite-Bings, Delivery Devices in PFIZER that can respond to magnetic and network commands ?

But the best thing is it's NOT mandatory, only restricting you in the name of 'protection' lol........ Remember we inject a vaccine that the Big Pharmacy made billions by now but itself not responsible but your gorment will decide if you have a valid claim and will pay you only if they deem fit, none disputable.

That gorment happens to be the biggest shares holders too lol.......

Also you do not have a single source that does not belongs to them for you to comprain to too. In Starcraft gaming we call it 'All the bases already belongs to them' lol.......

It's a nice game. I AM grateful for the sufferings/lessons/xp they bring to the ignorant masses they actually helped raised the consciousness many are 'waking' up and then cause & effects 'Karma' takes it's own course for each entity, just matter of time. Now, later, this life or next it's all energy has to be neutralized sooner or later only. Evolution at it's best, only Nature is Perfect never science ! lol...............

Simply put, someone has to take the garbage out isn't it ? Who wants to play the 'bad' guy ? It's a thankless job.... lol

ENJOY :
SHOCKING: Dr. Carrie Madej Releases FIRST LOOK at Pfizer Vial Contents
https://tv.gab.com/channel/realstew...madej-releases-first-61706abf8e0f6cde0fdd3936

Last edited:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I welcome the day when you guys go hey where is @nayr69sg ? havent seen him in a while.

And then @Charlie99 and @JohnDoe will come and tell you guys that @nayr69sg passed away from complications related to the covid vaccine.

I really hope that day comes. And I hope that puts a smile on the faces of many of you. Do know I will have gotten what I finally wanted and deserve. :biggrin:

Fingers crossed!

Like i said above : it's all good, all are xp & lessons perfect as it is in totality. I'm always smiling. In doubt always remember what Sam say : We all dies eventually what's the big deal ?

Hence be happy don't worry lol........ :P <3

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Exactly. Do what you want to do. It is your right. Do what makes you happy if you want to as well. And if you are able to do it without much fuss. Be happy! :smile:

I jus hope all those predictions and claims from those antivaxxers with regards to the covid vaccine are TRUE! Kill me please!

Unfortunatey, my head tells me it is just wishful thinking lah.

Yes tok is cheap we all get exactly what we deserve nuthing more nothing less. All are energy, cause/effects. Deep within, we all knows who we are lol...... :P <3

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have said before I am deeply disappointed that I didnt die after getting 2 doses of the pfizer cominarty. When I got the shingles it gave me some hope maybe yeah my time has come. But no leh.

And so far in this forum looks like the vaccine has killed no one.

Although I wonder if @plzhelpme had a different outcome. Havent heard from him in a while. Some friends here tell me he is a clone account.

Shingles is a Dis-ease too i'm sure you know that. All external allergies, diseases or sickness are manifestations of our negative energy we can also call it distortion.

No one is a saint. We're all here for a reason and purpose or just plainly evolution. Vaccines and all medicines as we knows are science a mimicking of how nature works is not a do all save all one dose you becomes God thingy.

So how much it affects one does not guarantee the same for another. You as a Dr shouldn't be toking like this. lol........... Plus long term effects nobody know yet it takes time.

The rest are just conspiracies to one, truth to another it's all perception or a game we choose but eventually we all merge as one because there's only One all along.

If there's many it's finite hence unless it's One then it can be infinite. If man knows infinity he knows GOD/NATURE.

Be well. I gotta go, i'm gonna scoot to the beach, seaside. Sun is rising lol........ :P <3

Last edited:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
A6F16037-ED4C-4D0F-87C8-A8D65FAB338E.jpeg

what do you mean nothing to gain? You get to thump your chest and tout your ignorance on a forum like this

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shingles is a Dis-ease too i'm sure you know that. All external allergies, diseases or sickness are manifestations of our negative energy we can also call it distortion.

No one is a saint. We're all here for a reason and purpose or just plainly evolution. Vaccines and all medicines as we knows are science a mimicking of how nature works is not a do all save all one does you becomes God thingy.

So how much it affects one does not guarantee the same for another. You as a Dr shouldn't be toking like this. lol........... Plus long term effects nobody know yet it takes time.

The rest are just conspiracies to one, truth to another it's all perception or a game we choose but eventually we all merge as one because there's only One all along.

If there's many it's finite hence unless it's One then it can be infinite. If man knows infinity he knows GOD/NATURE.

Be well. I gotta go, i'm gonna scoot to the beach, seaside. Sun is rising lol........ :P <3

I suppose you as an unschooled ignorant layperson can spout whatever garbage without any basis anytime you want

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually your that statement is 100% correct. (I am not saying you are unschooled @nirvarq. Just looking at it totally from objective non targeted to one individual).

And I have said it before. The biggest noise and loudest people on the internet are the people with NOTHING to lose. Nothing as in no job, no professional licence, no house to lose, no money to give up in a lawsuit. NOTHING.

The quietest? Those with things scared to lose especially doctors who need to work for a living, nurses same.

yup . Absolute utter losers who only dare to hide here in this gutter forum and hawk their garbage

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Artificial Intelligent : Moving Parts, Parasite-Bings, Delivery Devices in PFIZER that can respond to magnetic and network commands ?

But the best thing is it's NOT mandatory, only restricting you in the name of 'protection' lol........ Remember we inject a vaccine that the Big Pharmacy made billions by now but itself not responsible but your gorment will decide if you have a valid claim and will pay you only if they deem fit, none disputable.

That gorment happens to be the biggest shares holders too lol.......

Also you do not have a single source that does not belongs to them for you to comprain to too. In Starcraft gaming we call it 'All the bases already belongs to them' lol.......

It's a nice game. I AM grateful for the sufferings/lessons/xp they bring to the ignorant masses they actually helped raised the consciousness many are 'waking' up and then cause & effects 'Karma' takes it's own course for each entity, just matter of time. Now, later, this life or next it's all energy has to be neutralized sooner or later only. Evolution at it's best, only Nature is Perfect never science ! lol...............

Simply put, someone has to take the garbage out isn't it ? Who wants to play the 'bad' guy ? It's a thankless job.... lol

ENJOY :
SHOCKING: Dr. Carrie Madej Releases FIRST LOOK at Pfizer Vial Contents
https://tv.gab.com/channel/realstew...madej-releases-first-61706abf8e0f6cde0fdd3936
you have a fundamental misconception that profit is a dirty word. so what if pharma makes money? so does every other fortune 500 company in the world. are they all evil?

your GP makes money. the Sinseh makes money. the char kway teow uncle makes money.

so they must all be evil too like big pharma..

get a grip man.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
you have a fundamental misconception that profit is a dirty word. so what if pharma makes money? so does every other fortune 500 company in the world. are they all evil?

your GP makes money. the Sinseh makes money. the char kway teow uncle makes money.

get a grip man.

All must be charitable.

Except those who are rich.

*I am aware it sounds ridiculous but that's how I think it is really!!!!*

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal

get a grip man.
Losers hate it when other people win