• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Qur'an heavenly or earthly?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Straying and sinning are different. You may stary but not sin. The Bible never talked about born with sin like you Muslims claimed bro".

im jesus , son . how can you forget me ? since when did i say im a muslim ? show me . and my bible never say straying and sinning are different . show me when my great bible say its different son , telling lies is a sin you know beware son , you have sinned ...i will send you to hell if your dont repent ...but i loveeeeeees you

"
"Not tricky at all. You sin when you come to consciousness that what you do is wrong" .

son , show me proof that my bible say you sin when you come to consciouness that what you do is wrong ...son dont anyhow quote from my dirty bible by yourself

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
son ...why bite your nails until like that ? :wink:

11.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i know how to turn water to wine ...next time i teach you how to turn your toe nails to potato chips ...ok ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
remember i used 6 days to create everything :wink: not 6 secs :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in the meantime answer my question first ..if answer correctly got " potato chips " to eat :wink:

when did i say im a muslim ? show me . and my bible never say straying and sinning are different . show me when my great bible say its different son , telling lies is a sin you know beware son , you have sinned ...i will send you to hell if your dont repent ...but i loveeeeeees you

son , show me proof that my bible say you sin when you come to consciouness that what you do is wrong ...son dont anyhow quote from my dirty bible by yourself :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
looks like you cant answer my questions...:wink:

when did i say im a muslim ? show me . and my bible never say straying and sinning are different . show me when my great bible say its different son , telling lies is a sin you know beware son , you have sinned ...i will send you to hell if your dont repent ...but i loveeeeeees you

son , show me proof that my bible say you sin when you come to consciouness that what you do is wrong ...son dont anyhow quote from my dirty bible by yourself .

guess you have to eat the real toe nails liao instead of potato chips :wink: