• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Qur'an heavenly or earthly?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;eor4pzD-VTs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eor4pzD-VTs&feature=g-all-u&context=G265afb2FAAAAAAAAOAA[/video]

T

TuaTeetu

Read this Book answer is here..

51digwnTMwL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you have anything in the bible with regards to how the baby is formed in the mother's womb? take a look at this video and maybe get some guidance? do you think Muhammad(peace be upon him) knew what was only discovered recently?
Until very recently, embryologists thought that the muscles and bones develop at the same time and that these verses from the Quran was in conflict with science. word for word it has been accurate!

peace
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/86rRXyUMv9I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
]Sorry Gym, your videos dont answer to the first . I suggest you watch this debate btw this ideas n Bible schorlar

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
nice video bro commoner, i will do kinana a favour and post the vid here

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Pk0K1zgCDtE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the second part from penn n teller

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8G4zyBmgaeA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ill watch the video if i have nothing better to do ..right now i have to take my cuckoo bird for a walk which says alot about how important your video is! In the meantime ...just wait long long !

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
its a matter of not bothered rather than dare.. as i have replied to you..you asked the question is the Quran heavenly? my answer .. here it is again..

do you have anything in the bible with regards to how the baby is formed in the mother's womb? take a look at this video and maybe get some guidance? do you think Muhammad(peace be upon him) knew what was only discovered recently?
Until very recently, embryologists thought that the muscles and bones develop at the same time and that these verses from the Quran was in conflict with science. word for word it has been accurate!

peace
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/86rRXyUMv9I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
But you totally ignored the debate video with all its content that proves that the Quran was sourced from humans nad not divine.

BTW, would you like to start a thread on Quranic science one claim at a time? Lets examine them one at a time to see whether they are indeed divine revelatiosn shall we?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you have anything in the bible with regards to how the baby is formed in the mother's womb? ....... peace

Yes...The Bible has verses pointing to the extreme complexity of how human beings are created (i.e. conceived). One particular verse is in Psalm 139:14 l will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

We must understand that the Bible is not a science textbook (and you think Quaran is...I respect your view). The Bible is God's message to fallen human race. It has never been intended to be one....as science textbook. For God, nothing is new under the sun (Ecclesiastes 1:9 - The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.) There are however many many verses from the Bible that are consistent with science. In particular, the Book of Job tells us many natural phenomenons that only discovered by science in recent years or decades. All the scientific discoveries were the handiwork of God and they are meant for man to explore and that the kinowledge of God can be revealed through those discoveries. But among all, the most important knowledge that we all must take note is that God has sent His Son, Jesus, to redeem sinners. This job is completed at the Cross of Calvary.

Question for you: Does the Quran teaches that human are sinners? If so, can you tell us, from Quran's standpoint, how could sinners be redeemed and finally be reconciled with God?

My challenge to you. Google the Youtube for David Menton who is a anatomist and was previously professor at the Washington University of Medicine. He spent more than 40 years research into the human (and also animal) anatomy. You will marvel at his presentations. Though his presentations have significant displayed the consistence of Bible and creation, especially in the areas of human biology, we can learn alot from his presentation just strictly from science point of view. He has taken efforts to build a series of the presentation some last as long as 1 hour. So, take up the challenge and view those videos.

God Bless

Last edited:

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You asked a question i have answered it.
Very easy no need 2 hour long video debates that prove nothing..

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You asked a question here and your question was the Quran Heavenly or earthly? my answer to you short and sweet and conclusive.
A resounding yes! that is good no?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have watched the debate video, you would realise that the Quranic science thingy was already debunked.

Its a resounding no based on facts, evidence and reason. Muslims like you can reason? Dare to reason?