• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Malays Lost Everything When I Resigned As Prime Minister’, Claims Mahathir

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
To begin with ... the Malay have nothing much ... so technically you cannot lose anything that you don't have in the first place.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The Malays Lost Everything When I Resigned As Prime Minister’, Claims Mahathir​

Another episode.
SARAH YEOH
MARCH 27, 2023

'the malays lost everything when i resigned as prime minister', claims mahathir | weirdkaya'the malays lost everything when i resigned as prime minister', claims mahathir | weirdkaya
Cover image via FB/Mahathir MohamadSCMP

Former prime minister Mahathir Mohamad has hit out against the unity government again in another lengthy statement.​

In a Facebook post released today, he claimed that Malays in the country were left with nothing following his resignation from the top post.
Mahathir mohamad
Photo via FB/Mahathir Mohamad

‘The Malays lost everything when I resigned’​

In the post, Mahathir said he did his best to “restore the state of the Malays” during his second tenure as prime minister after winning the 2018 general election.
He added that as soon as he left his position following the collapse of the Pakatan Harapan government, the Malays were thrown into a state of poverty.

'the malays lost everything when i resigned as prime minister', claims mahathir'the malays lost everything when i resigned as prime minister', claims mahathir
Photo via Wall Street Journal
Mahathir also repeated his previous accusations against Anwar Ibrahim’s government of having no intentions to lift poor Malays out of their current state by forbidding the ‘Malay Proclamation’ gathering from taking place on Mar 18.

“I joined the movement to make the Malays aware of their problems with the Malay Proclamation. The fact that Anwar’s government prevented it from taking place proves that he rejects the Federal Constitution and UMNO’s Constitution.
“Therefore, the Malays need to go against the government under Anwar’s leadership,” he wrote.

Mahathir demands proof of enrichment​

In the same statement, Mahathir also demanded that Anwar produce proof that he had used his position as prime minister to enrich his family and himself.
Anwar ibrahim
Photo via FB/Anwar Ibrahim

This comes after Anwar spoke of a leader “who had been in power for 22 years and (later) an additional 22 months” during the PKR congress last weekend.
Although Mahathir’s name wasn’t mentioned, Anwar said that this particular leader was busy griping about Malays losing their position of power in Malaysia.

I'm shocked that muud hatter has lost everything. He was once a medical doctor and a former prime minister. It's difficult to fathom how he went bankrupt so quickly after resigning as PM of jiuhu a few years ago.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Former Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad took to social media to demand that current Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim show proof that the former had “amassed wealth” while in power.

In a Facebook post dated Mar. 27, Mahathir said, "I want to see evidence from Anwar that I had amassed wealth for me, my family, and my children.”

Show me the proof: Mahathir
He claimed that making accusations without evidence is easy, and allegations that are not proven cannot be accepted as the truth
Bailout of his children using gomen funds in 1998.

Poor Guy

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is referring to himself as the one & only who lost everything. Given a chance to become PM in 2018 he made a mess out of it & lost PM position in 2020 then lost his MP seat and deposit in 2022.

Now no major political parties will accept him :biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is referring to himself as the one & only who lost everything. Given a chance to become PM in 2018 he made a mess out of it & lost PM position in 2020 then lost his MP seat and deposit in 2022.

Now no major political parties will accept him :biggrin:
If I were Anwar...I will release the details on all his shady dealings and get Him persecuted...even get his Tun title removed...keeping him around like that is like letting a looney run around town and disturbing the peace