• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Malays Lost Everything When I Resigned As Prime Minister’, Claims Mahathir

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Malays Lost Everything When I Resigned As Prime Minister’, Claims Mahathir​

Another episode.
SARAH YEOH
MARCH 27, 2023

'the malays lost everything when i resigned as prime minister', claims mahathir | weirdkaya
Cover image via FB/Mahathir MohamadSCMP

Former prime minister Mahathir Mohamad has hit out against the unity government again in another lengthy statement.​

In a Facebook post released today, he claimed that Malays in the country were left with nothing following his resignation from the top post.
Mahathir mohamad
Photo via FB/Mahathir Mohamad

‘The Malays lost everything when I resigned’​

In the post, Mahathir said he did his best to “restore the state of the Malays” during his second tenure as prime minister after winning the 2018 general election.
He added that as soon as he left his position following the collapse of the Pakatan Harapan government, the Malays were thrown into a state of poverty.
I am complaining now because when I resigned as prime minister, the Malays lost everything. It is true that the Malays became very poor after I was no longer prime minister.
'the malays lost everything when i resigned as prime minister', claims mahathir
Photo via Wall Street Journal
Mahathir also repeated his previous accusations against Anwar Ibrahim’s government of having no intentions to lift poor Malays out of their current state by forbidding the ‘Malay Proclamation’ gathering from taking place on Mar 18.

“I joined the movement to make the Malays aware of their problems with the Malay Proclamation. The fact that Anwar’s government prevented it from taking place proves that he rejects the Federal Constitution and UMNO’s Constitution.
“Therefore, the Malays need to go against the government under Anwar’s leadership,” he wrote.

Mahathir demands proof of enrichment​

In the same statement, Mahathir also demanded that Anwar produce proof that he had used his position as prime minister to enrich his family and himself.
Anwar ibrahim
Photo via FB/Anwar Ibrahim

This comes after Anwar spoke of a leader “who had been in power for 22 years and (later) an additional 22 months” during the PKR congress last weekend.
Although Mahathir’s name wasn’t mentioned, Anwar said that this particular leader was busy griping about Malays losing their position of power in Malaysia.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
After so many years under his rule, Malays in his country need govt help to buy …. Chickens. Come on, we can have a laugh about it but isn’t that reflective of his leadership ?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's the only mudd PeeM with a nickname. We called him Mr 10% as he's always taking 10% from any massive project during his tenure.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
He himself is the real racist leader. He himself had failed to bring up the status of the Malays during his 22 years of rule. He himself had failed to acknowledge that he was the one who opted to resign during his second term as he thought by replaying his "sympathy card" for the second time will ensure the people to take pity on him and persuade him to stay, but unfortunately, he got backfired during this second term. All these he will never mention about himself. WHAT THE FUCK TO THIS MAMAK KUTTY? HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IS CALLED "FUCKING SHAME".

I think HELL even has no place for him when he dies because he'll sure to create CHAOS IN HELL and those "bull head horse face" (牛头马脸) will even be afraid of him.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Madhatter is now throwing more smoke bombs to cover up his fallacies...
Mahathir challenges Anwar to prove claim that he ‘amassed wealth’ as PM
Even though Anwar did not explicitly mention it was Mahathir who "amassed wealth".

Former Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad took to social media to demand that current Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim show proof that the former had “amassed wealth” while in power.

In a Facebook post dated Mar. 27, Mahathir said, "I want to see evidence from Anwar that I had amassed wealth for me, my family, and my children.”

Show me the proof: Mahathir
He claimed that making accusations without evidence is easy, and allegations that are not proven cannot be accepted as the truth.

"It's slander," Mahathir proclaimed.

Anwar had claimed on Mar. 18, while delivering a speech at the 2023 PKR Special National Congress, that a "person who was in power for 22 years and 22 months" had "amassed wealth for him, his family and his children."

While Anwar did not explicitly mention Mahathir, he implied that the former leader he was referring to had lamented that Malays were supposedly losing their power now that he was no longer Prime Minister.

"Please don't try to hoodwink the public by saying they should rise and fight for their rights," Anwar was quoted as saying by New Straits Times.

Previously on March 6, Mahathir had claimed that the Malays in Malaysia had lost their "economic control" and also risked losing their political power.

Mahathir claims Anwar preventing him from attending event
Mahathir, 97, who served as Malaysia’s prime minister from 1981 to 2003 and from 2018 to 2020, also claimed in his post that he had attempted to “restore the state of the Malays” during his second stint in office.

“However, the [Pakatan Harapan] government was overthrown and I lost my position. That’s why I’m complaining now.”

“I am complaining now because when I resigned as prime minister, the Malays lost everything. It is true that the Malays became very poor after I was no longer prime minister.”

He also wrote that he wanted to let the Malay community realise the problems they were facing via the Malay People's Proclamation gathering.

Mahathir accused Anwar in the post of allegedly preventing him from attending the Malay People’s Proclamation event, which had been cancelled as organisers could not secure a venue.

Therefore, the cancellation of the event meant that Anwar's government had rejected both the Federal Constitution and Umno's constitution, which promised to protect the rights of Malays, alleged Mahathir in the post.

Continuation of Anwar-Mahathir saga
Anwar and Mahathir share a long, complicated history, which includes surprise alliances but had fallings-out more often than not.

When Anwar became prime minister in 2022, Mahathir expressed doubt on whether his political rival and erstwhile ally could lead the country.

Earlier in March 2023, the former leader criticised Anwar again, claiming the latter’s first 100 days as prime minister had not produced any results.

Related:
Top images via Facebook pages of Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad & Anwar Ibrahim

If you like what you read, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Telegram to get the latest updates.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don’t know who is the failure. He once hailed Anwar as his protege. He passed the baton to badawi only to screw him later. He left Umno to form bersatu and get played out by muhyddin. He thought the Malay ruler will crawl to him when he abruptly resign after Sheraton only to be discarded. he form perjung only to lose his pants. He wanted to join PN with suria only to be rejected. He should just go drown himself in Langkawi.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's truth, after hi. All like papigs enrich themselves,tot lastest act noble,same as sg ,all act noble but after all are a few more then 100m richer,hope they lost everything in SVB,lol

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck man this old cb, LKY already called it a day a long time ago, at 90 he’s still thinking of enriching himself?

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the boleh land media are still entertaining a senile muud old fart? But it's good he's still around dragging down Muudland which is to its neighbour's advantage.... LOL