• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The latest and greatest HAZE updates and commentry

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Hawkers suffers business drop due to haze

Everything blame the PAP, too much.

Not too much lah. The PAP claims credit for everything. So, it has to take all the crap do. Not that it will make any difference as they just tune sinkees out.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not too much lah. The PAP claims credit for everything. So, it has to take all the crap do. Not that it will make any difference as they just tune sinkees out.

Where is that singer, when we need him?, most probably can sing" Haze, haze go away, come back another day" back by a million dollar choir., the haze will VANISH better than vanish the detergent..how can we blame them....too much, they are the BEST!

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal

when I asked the satay aunty, how come so fast

she replied that ever since we have haze

the hawker centre was very quiet

if hawker centre is very quiet, there should be less crowd at the hawker centre? You couldn't see if there are fewer people at the hawker centre or is the haze so bad that it cannot be seen?

Or crowd size remains the same, just fewer people eating satay due to haze related illness?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh no ...the hawkers are going to blame the WP TC for the drop in business and seek millions in compensation. The PAP will provide free legal counsel to the hawkers.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Normally I have to wait for at least 30 to 45 minutes for it

but this evening, I was very surprised that my order came in less than 10 minutes

If it shortens your wait, what on earth are you complaining about. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Sulaiman Sheraju Deen and Koh Teong Guan are suck cock buddy? :confused: They both reside in Blk 47 Owen Rd.
Ang Lai Choon suits you well. Looks like a cyclist before he became a Bei Hoon Kia. :biggrin:

I have made the necessary changes. Don't let it be said that I do not listen to useful feedback.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

none of them is any good.
What about the new mac pro. or your D800.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The biggest palm oil refinery is in Singapore

This came out when i google "biggest oil palm refinery in asia".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmar_International

In 2012, Wilmar was named the world's least environmentally friendly company by US news magazine Newsweek.[4] Due to their poor environmental performance they were excluded[5] in 2013 from The Government Pension Fund of Norway, the largest stock owner in Europe.[6]

According to Friends of the Earth Netherlands, Wilmar International starts forest fires and violates the rights of the local population.[7]

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Misc haze stuff - merged

Because they buy some stupid argument from some retarded Indonesian officials that the chief culprits are Singaporean and Malaysian companies. How stupid of anyone to buy a lame argument like this.

It doesn't matter if these corporations are as guilty as the local retarded farmers, why? Because the Indo officials would have taken bribes from these companies and close 2 eyes!

Will the Indo govt go after these companies? You wait long long.

It is time for SAF to activate its much boasted best airforce in South East Asia.

Bomb the bloody country to oblivion!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Haze proves Sinkies are Gullible

Because they buy some stupid argument from some retarded Indonesian officials that the chief culprits are Singaporean and Malaysian companies. How stupid of anyone to buy a lame argument like this.

It doesn't matter if these corporations are as guilty as the local retarded farmers, why? Because the Indo officials would have taken bribes from these companies and close 2 eyes!

Will the Indo govt go after these companies? You wait long long.

It is time for SAF to activate its much boasted best airforce in South East Asia.

Bomb the bloody country to oblivion!

Ahem most of the SAF assets are overseas in France US Australia. How to bomb

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's time for the highly overpaid cho bo lan generals to do some real military operations
Instead of sleeping in GLCs.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: MP Irene Ng calls for boycott of Indon palm oil companies

Oh..than most likely its a hokkein thing...we got the fuck up ones.

Mudland politicians also must see where they're fr.

CM Lim was born in JB while our dearest $8 Malaysian Cow and Penang SPG Irene Ng were fr Penang. Go figure

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singapore is afraid of Indonesia

or rather - Singapore leaders are afraid of offending Indonesia......

Gutless.......