• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Inconvenient Truth - WP's F-MESS

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey Mr Got More Shit is back.....spewing his shit and the best; PAP supporter ever...the best friend of pap...maybe he will contest aljunied under the pappies...that is if the pappies wants him...

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Than tell me which country with checks and balances did not screw their peoples??? A lot of country with 2, 3 or 4 parties rules. They screw their peoples together. Look at Taiwan, after KMT screwed their peoples for more than 40 to 50 years... So they decide to let DPP screw for 8 years... In the end they realize KTM screw them they feel better, so now they let KMT screw them another 8 years...

Look at USA, the Republican and Democratic rotate screwed the peoples, the peoples find bore after screwed by Republican so the turn their ass to let Democratic screw... After there bore again they change to Republican... No???:biggrin:

However I can feel that a lot of Singaporean are tired of being screw by PAP... They are looking for a change to be screw by WP...:rolleyes:

Alternate screwing is much better than uninterrupted screwing.

The screwers will have to check and balance each other for the net benefit of the screwees. But I doubt we'll see this come to fruition here given the current sentiment.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two of the directors from its managing agent, FMSS are taking up the key posts in AHPETC as General Manager and Secretary.

As the old wisdom of Good Governance says, no matter how much you trust anybody, a system filled with conflict of interests will become the hotbed for corruptions to breed. It may not happen now but nobody can guarantee it may not happen in future.

AHPETC has issued a press statement trying to push blame to the "handover" which happened almost THREE years ago, in which, Sylvia Lim has publicly declared that it was a smooth handover!

Goh Meng Seng

You are painting a a world that every human is evil with no good-intentioned or honest people around to support WP.

So what if FMSS are helping WP managed the GRC and as a result, the residents are enjoying lower Service and Conservancy Fee not enjoyed by all PAP towns which were managed by the same PAP people and even PAP ex-ministers? Isn't staying in opposition ward a priviiledge?

Talk is easy when you are not elected. Supposed if you are elected into Bedok and to manage the town there as Sec-General, would you than have more emphathy in WP situation or you would rather let PAP hantum you into a pulp for every teeny matters PAP is displeased with you. I sincerely doubt you have the stature and calmness as Silvia Lim who look confident and firm. You probably would have created more news and screwed up with words to manage PAP's attack rather than stay collected.

I would rather my pocket is protected than to allow PAP stooges to manage a town and milk everyone dry in the name of higher cost and wages. Have you not seen the obvious with so many PAP personnels running away with "legal" corruption and the unfortunate ones are caught and given a sligh slap on their wrist as a form of wayang that PAP look "above board"?

Handing over of accounting is always a major issue, not about Town Councils but in many private companies as well. You have one auditor not willing to submit complete dcouments to a new takeover auditor and the accounts will not become properly closed or could not close at all. It is up to the new auditor to file complain to their accounting association when it happened. Is our accounting association independent from PAP is another story. Unfortunately, this has become a norm in Singapore system that PAP must have a hands in everything to silent everyone against the fractured systems.

Another wayang Accountant General have made several complains in the past that our statutory boards internal governance are far from satisfactory due to poor procurements, missing funds, incomplete records and what have you. The matters dies there, nobody in parliament brought it up at all. Now our PA is quietly sucking thumb hoping the RCs financial records are not investigated due to "adverse" rating from auditor for years. What if it did get investigated, the matter will die into oblivion too and nobody knows how RC spend those billions over the years.

Given that the whole PAP system is flawed, screwed up and corrupted, WP has to rely on its own trusted agent unless you have better person to recommend. I believe Aljunied, Houang and Pungol Residents are extremely happy with WP's choices knowing their money is in safe hands. You guest what, WP welcomed ACG to investigate their book and Silvia lim challenged PAP to complain to CPIB if PAP think something is amiss. This itself shows WP has nothing to fear and nothing to hide. Will PA do the same?

Please be more objective when you write about matter concerning WP. When WP eat, shit or sleep is nothing new and perfectly normal, don't stir storm out of a teacup.

Last edited:

GoMadSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You WP insects! I am making a comeback to politics and kill you all gently, what are you gonna do about it? LOL!

This will be my Manifesto 2016, have a good read dudes!

GMS Manifesto 2016

Haha.... it just prove that WP people lack creativity or even know what shame is!

Some WP people who are closer to me, have already admitted that some of their comrades have done so lah!

WP people aren't really First World and you are right, they don't make sense at all! Enough said!

WP leadership should thank me to teach their members a hard lesson on Freedom of Speech.

WP people are incapable of evolution and will continue their Dumb and Dumber ways...

One by one, WP MPs will prove to be disastrous.

It is strange Sylvia Lim didn't use her usual WP's "no comment" style when approached about this little romance.

WP MPs including LTK tried to do is to act blur about their contractor attempted to charge hawkers for high rise cleaning when they are not supposed to.

WP has lost quite a bit of respect from the middle ground with such wishy washy dealings

I know WP is now a famous University of Smart Alec

LTK has already surrendered, putting his head into the sand like an ostrich

CSM is "opportunist" when he spent most of his time, decades, outside Singapore but only come back for the GE when it was due in 2011.

It is apparent that the way WP handled this issue is dishonest and the quotation has actually put more doubts on WP's management.

Just too bad, SL and LTK have to continue that dishonest line of argument.

WP AHTC just act blur, see no evil, hear no evil, say no evil.

Has it occurred to you that it would be worst if VB mentioned about that email, to make a solid point about WP's inconsistent dishonest flip flop in its argument?

Don't underestimate PM Lee, he won't just step in if he doesn't have full confidence in the case.

I feel so sorry for WP and its people to stoop so low in standards

WP still stinks like shit to many people.

No wonder WP has tripped over itself again and again

It doesn't really matter, what matters most is that NEA is a valid point against WP.

Those WP amateurs have made it so bloody crude by taking photo of themselves with those boxes of masks!

WP just condone such acts and behavior from ATL, shaking off its responsibility.

I know WP can hardly read properly and that is why they keep tripping all over the place.

Alas... you have missed the point totally! Vivian B is just trying to be sarcastic lah!

Pritam has outdone himself again with this silly press statement.

Sylvia should not come out to accuse NEA of playing politics

haha... Pritam is hopeless.

Ego is with the Smart Alec WP before that.

WP cannot be excused of its faults.

Just too bad, all point to bad contradictions of WP AHTC.

WP should stop playing victim now. This is what NEA has attacked them. Don't need to snake in and out.

Why didn't WP do just that? Talk so much for what?

WP has screwed up big time.

WP has made terrible error. It is lucky that I am not the reporter

WP should do a political retreat, apologize and promise to investigate and review the system they have now.

Pritam can't even get basic facts right on what NEA is attacking AHTC of and yet he dares to write such press statement?

Can someone tell Pritam stop embarrassing himself can or not?

WP has been checkmated, dude.

Just to show what is fundamentally wrong with WP....

This may look as if it is a small matter right from the start but WP screw it up even bigger than it is supposed to be.

You will have to face this flatly, WP is walking down the slippery slope of cronyism.

WP is unprofessional. Any professional service and solution provider will always be there to solve problems, not to push blame later.

I guess whole lot of WP members will fall into your category of opportunists!

WP people are trained to shut up on policy issues but just attacking their critics...

I am sorry but I guess WP IB people also short of fuse as well.

Sometimes I feel that these Blue WP warriors are just too over-sensitive! Maybe even guilty-conscience!

WP is always playing safe but just get whatever good returns from other people's fight

To let WP lead such a movement is really funny.

I am always supportive of WP. In fact, I spent more time supporting WP than any other party because I bother to write about their failings and things they should avoid; Critiques on the flaws and failings are very important for organization to grow and get better.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is sad that despite of the glaring problems of WP Town Council issue, most of WP people are still hanging on the snipping rope.

The most glaring blatant conflict of interests in WP TC management were revealed from the latest release of financial audit: Two of the directors from its managing agent, FMSS are taking up the key posts in AHPETC as General Manager and Secretary.

As the old wisdom of Good Governance says, no matter how much you trust anybody, a system filled with conflict of interests will become the hotbed for corruptions to breed. It may not happen now but nobody can guarantee it may not happen in future.

AHPETC has issued a press statement trying to push blame to the "handover" which happened almost THREE years ago, in which, Sylvia Lim has publicly declared that it was a smooth handover!

There are more problems listed in the audit which has shown that these are definitely NOT problems due to handover but basically due to sheer incompetency.

I guess the only way for WP to save itself is first, to kick out the directors from the key posts so to eradicate all conflict of interests and secondly, a TOTAL overhaul of party leadership.

Goh Meng Seng
ah seng my evil vile twin, u cannot pluck the feathers from the same bird flock where u were originated. this doesn't arbor well for future support for ur goodself.

ignore and move on.

fedup

Alfrescian
Loyal
for some strange reason, this goh chap thinks that :

wp by their actions/inactions = damage others perception about other opposition parties
goh meng seng fighting with wp instead of pap ≠ damaging to others perception about opposition even though they hate to see oppositions 'in-fighting'

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wp by their actions/inactions = damage others perception about other opposition parties

goh meng seng fighting with wp instead of pap ≠ damaging to others perception about opposition even though they hate to see oppositions 'in-fighting'

Goh Meng Seng bases all universal moral standards on his own individual standards, and with emotional touches thrown in, you can pick up inconsistencies, double standards, contradictions, getting wrong even simple predictions, selective memory, forgetting what he say only a moment earlier, evasiveness and being unable to answer for the things he say when challenged. The list of signs goes on.

When he used not to care who is right or wrong as long as the PAP view is being "more PAP than PAP", he now tells people to read PAP MND's statement and not just WP's statement. Wonder if he's insinuating that he has become a PAP apologist himself.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would like to remind you guys that CPT (NS) GOH is one of the greatest man, if not, the greatest man in this whole planet. Without CPT (NS) GOH's wisdom and vision, the whole planet already invaded by aliens.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10% of our precious parliamentary seats are taken up by good for nothing checks and balance who have so far not managed to check their own accounts or balance the books in their own TC. End up the Finance ministry have to waste time money and manpower to check and balance them

Only blind opposition supporting anti government retards cannot see the truth
You have fogotten to login HWZ. Everybody inside there is looking forward to screw your kah ching. :biggrin: