• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Inconvenient Truth - WP's F-MESS

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
It is sad that despite of the glaring problems of WP Town Council issue, most of WP people are still hanging on the snipping rope.

The most glaring blatant conflict of interests in WP TC management were revealed from the latest release of financial audit: Two of the directors from its managing agent, FMSS are taking up the key posts in AHPETC as General Manager and Secretary.

As the old wisdom of Good Governance says, no matter how much you trust anybody, a system filled with conflict of interests will become the hotbed for corruptions to breed. It may not happen now but nobody can guarantee it may not happen in future.

AHPETC has issued a press statement trying to push blame to the "handover" which happened almost THREE years ago, in which, Sylvia Lim has publicly declared that it was a smooth handover!

There are more problems listed in the audit which has shown that these are definitely NOT problems due to handover but basically due to sheer incompetency.

I guess the only way for WP to save itself is first, to kick out the directors from the key posts so to eradicate all conflict of interests and secondly, a TOTAL overhaul of party leadership.

Goh Meng Seng

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
looking at things from management view, it is not wise to kick out the old birds as they have been there and know all things related to bad management. all they need is some time and a few pointers to help them resolve what they are experiencing. i have no bias although a certain WP MP is my personal associate.

I guess the only way for WP to save itself is first, to kick out the directors from the key posts so to eradicate all conflict of interests and secondly, a TOTAL overhaul of party leadership.

Goh Meng Seng

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is sad that despite of the glaring problems of WP Town Council issue, most of WP people are still hanging on the snipping rope.

You claimed most of WP supporters already abandoned WP precisely because of these issues, so what's your issue now? Making up your mind?

What is probably needed is to overhaul your thought processes.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The current problem is there are slightly more than 20% of sinkies, when you put a dog against any PAP guy... They will vote for the dog...

A lot of people supported WP is not that they are very good BUT this is the only hope they have against PAP...

Amount all opposition, WP seen to be a better bet compare to other Opposition party...

However I always says, whoever take power, we will be screwed... Tell me which country the ruling party do not screw their peoples???:biggrin:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at how VB's cronies screwed up his youth olympics, isn't he still around? btw, WP should learn a bit from PAP's management style.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The most glaring blatant conflict of interests in WP TC management were revealed from the latest release of financial audit: Two of the directors from its managing agent, FMSS are taking up the key posts in AHPETC as General Manager and Secretary.

As the old wisdom of Good Governance says, no matter how much you trust anybody, a system filled with conflict of interests will become the hotbed for corruptions to breed. It may not happen now but nobody can guarantee it may not happen in future.

AHPETC has issued a press statement trying to push blame to the "handover" which happened almost THREE years ago, in which, Sylvia Lim has publicly declared that it was a smooth handover!

There are more problems listed in the audit which has shown that these are definitely NOT problems due to handover but basically due to sheer incompetency.

Goh Meng Seng
I totally agree. I also strongly recommend GMS to take up the director positions. Only by doing this, WP will be save! Singapore will be save! And planet earth will be save! Only GMS can save the world!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However I always says, whoever take power, we will be screwed... Tell me which country the ruling party do not screw their peoples???:biggrin:

A ruling party screws its people because there is a lack of checks and balances. Without checks and balances, the ruling party does what it pleases... it becomes a dictatorship or monarchy. Refer to Iraq under Saddam's rule, or PAP-run Singapore.

[video=youtube;Dwb1Mnpp3hs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwb1Mnpp3hs[/video]

没有民主,就有封建,专制主义

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal
The UFO-spotting Goh Meng Seng conveniently sits on the fence and critique the hardworking WP.

If you think you are so good, go and win a single ward constituency. Don't come and big canon fairy in mickey mouse forums.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A ruling party screws its people because there is a lack of checks and balances. Without checks and balances, the ruling party does what it pleases... it becomes a dictatorship or monarchy. Refer to Iraq under Saddam's rule, or PAP-run Singapore.

没有民主,就有封建,专制主义

Than tell me which country with checks and balances did not screw their peoples??? A lot of country with 2, 3 or 4 parties rules. They screw their peoples together. Look at Taiwan, after KMT screwed their peoples for more than 40 to 50 years... So they decide to let DPP screw for 8 years... In the end they realize KTM screw them they feel better, so now they let KMT screw them another 8 years...

Look at USA, the Republican and Democratic rotate screwed the peoples, the peoples find bore after screwed by Republican so the turn their ass to let Democratic screw... After there bore again they change to Republican... No???:biggrin:

However I can feel that a lot of Singaporean are tired of being screw by PAP... They are looking for a change to be screw by WP...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Than tell me which country with checks and balances did not screw their peoples??? A lot of country with 2, 3 or 4 parties rules. They screw their peoples together. Look at Taiwan, after KMT screwed their peoples for more than 40 to 50 years... So they decide to let DPP screw for 8 years... In the end they realize KTM screw them they feel better, so now they let KMT screw them another 8 years...

Look at USA, the Republican and Democratic rotate screwed the peoples, the peoples find bore after screwed by Republican so the turn their ass to let Democratic screw... After there bore again they change to Republican... No???:biggrin:

Because all these countries don't have high calibre PM material, like our CPT (NS) GOH. We are so fortunate to have GMS! His wisdom is second to none. You know of any politicians who have better knowledge on UFOs?

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because all these countries don't have high calibre PM material, like our CPT (NS) GOH. We are so fortunate to have GMS! His wisdom is second to none. You know of any politicians who have better knowledge on UFOs?

Sinkies look at him no mood, so I don't think Sinkies will give him a chance to let him screw...:p

I can see currently sinkies are looking forward to be screw by WP, I believe must be somebody saw LTK peep and said he is huge...:biggrin:

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Swee lah GMS! I hope to see you manage some town council down the road, but you need to learn how to win in GE first. :p

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal

10% of our precious parliamentary seats are taken up by good for nothing checks and balance who have so far not managed to check their own accounts or balance the books in their own TC. End up the Finance ministry have to waste time money and manpower to check and balance them

Only blind opposition supporting anti government retards cannot see the truth

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10% of our precious parliamentary seats are taken up by good for nothing checks and balance who have so far not managed to check their own accounts or balance the books in their own TC. End up the Finance ministry have to waste time money and manpower to check and balance them

Only blind opposition supporting anti government retards cannot see the truth

Hey! Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye! .........................................................

stardies

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;Dwb1Mnpp3hs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwb1Mnpp3hs[/video]

没有民主,就有封建,专制主义

with or without check and balances, govt still will screw their citizen..

that's life

28llqyn

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You claimed most of WP supporters already abandoned WP precisely because of these issues, so what's your issue now? Making up your mind?

What is probably needed is to overhaul your thought processes.

Learning to let go is critical for GMS to be objective. Lugging past baggage is detrimental to one's mental well being.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The difference is how hard.

Clap your Mother Chee Bye lah! :oIo::kma:

Not hard enough... If not they should be voted out liao... Difference people have difference level of tolerance for pain...:p

After discuss with you on this fucking mother chee bye sometime back... Now I see bak liao... Can trying harder...:biggrin:

Last edited: