• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah....it will hit by tmrw :biggrin:
here giving a boost

#22 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...yourself/page2

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

chinese also call this condition as "eyes pasted with turd".

she exits, he enters

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My ccb gang can help too. :biggrin:
kopiuncle now seeking his dentures in pinky's arsehole left there last night

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

she exits, he enters

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You guys please don't tip the odds can? Let me make some money can? Shoo shoo shoo

hi bro joe
you okay this afternoon
had your tea with beautiful chio bus
enjoy and drive carefully....cheers!

images

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
good morning bro joe
sawadeekraap kapunkraap

how are you?
how is your business?
have you taken your lunch?
is it good ? nice lunch with chiobus?
take care bro
today is sunday...enjoy your weekend ...
relac and enjoy....kapunkraap....:smile:

images

hi bro joe
you okay this afternoon
had your tea with beautiful chio bus
enjoy and drive carefully....cheers!

images

Than you for your greetings today. Being a Sunday its family day so no chio bus for me today. However will be dining with a few SBF bros tonight, with family too of course. You have a great evening too, not too much coffee ya.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Than you for your greetings today. Being a Sunday its family day so no chio bus for me today. However will be dining with a few SBF bros tonight, with family too of course. You have a great evening too, not too much coffee ya.

Please send my warm greeting to our SBF brothers and their families. Also please try to influence them NOT to hoot me too much.Sometimes it hurts. Most times, it is okay.But it hurts sometimes. Thank you and have a wonderful gathering. Cheers!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dear ah meng

the arms race is on

christmas is the time when explosions will be heard

take care ....better arm yourself and all your mandai zoo animals
and fortify yourself and your creators and masters too

this time: it will be a nuclear holocaust....so be prepared , be forewarned and be forewarmed ...well

sbf war is coming to this forum......soon.........................

There are many NEW NICKS with POWER suddenly appearing and quickly aligning themselves to THE EVIL EMPIRE....THE BATTLESRAR GALACTICA is taking on NEW FOES NEW ENEMIES AND NEW ARMIES.....stay tuned for more...

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are many NEW NICKS with POWER suddenly appearing and quickly aligning themselves to THE EVIL EMPIRE....THE BATTLESRAR GALACTICA is taking on NEW FOES NEW ENEMIES AND NEW ARMIES.....stay tuned for more...

she exits, he enters

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And u are one of them Chameleon :eek:

From Purple to Orange. :eek:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And u are one of them Chameleon :eek:

From Purple to Orange. :eek:

thank you sir
this place is a dangerous place
they will kill you if you do not subscribe to their views
so just arm yourself to protect yourself
nothing aggressive about this right
you are also an S Member....congrats. we are all brothers here right?
no need to hoot each other can???

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you sir
yes thank you sir

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are the biggest bastard here - bribed, cheated and bought NICKS and dug into their private INBOX. But you SONOFABITCH had been conned into buying a useless coffin of disinformations. Bloody idiot and stupid.

MOO was never assassinated. There was never a co-ordinated assassination attempt on MOO. He did not even had a single zap.So you are one bloody fucking liar - just to stir shit and create division.

Laksaboy, despite my exchanges with him, is a respectable forummer. I did not and will not plan any assassination on such a forummer and I DO NOT BELIEVE IN SUCH A NASTY UNDER HAND MOVE. ONLY YOU MBSSLUTS2 WILL MASS ZAP AND ASSASSINATE forummers with merciless abandon. You are the biggest bastard here in this forum. Creating troubles, dividing and sowing discord. A bloody troll and an enemy of this forum. You should be banned permanently for your hideous crime - an unethical and blatant trasgression of forum etiquette.

You are now trying to curry support for your dastardly crime by supporting BKT, COCKEYED, mUNCHLANCHAO...AND ALL YOUR TROLLS AND CLONES, and you are trying even to buy over ESHCER....and eventually ASTERIX....Let me tell you these two intellectual giants are among THE UNTOUCHABLES!!! YOU ARE A DEAD DUCK HERE!!! AND STOP TRYING AND SENDING EMISSARIES TO BRIBE ME AND ATTEMPTING TO BUY ME OVER ....YOU FUCKING TWIT!!!

MBSSLUTS2 is getting desperate...exposing all his CMI runners, clones and trolls...He is now desperately seeking to buy over powerful nicks and handles ...and creating more clones and buying more powerful handles....He is losing the war, losing the battle and losing his mind. Now he resorts to lies, to threats and to black-mail. He is one dastardly hideous Mafia Boss...

Yes, the Battlestar has entered another new frontier of espionage and sabotage ...of bribery and black-mailing.....ON LAH!!!

StarWarsNeutral-l.jpg

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MBSSLUTS2 is getting desperate...exposing all his CMI runners, clones and trolls...He is now desperately seeking to buy over powerful nicks and handles ...and creating more clones and buying more powerful handles....He is losing the war, losing the battle and losing his mind. Now he resorts to lies, to threats and to black-mail. He is one dastardly hideous Mafia Boss...

Yes, the Battlestar has entered another new frontier of espionage and sabotage ...of bribery and black-mailing.....ON LAH!!!

StarWarsNeutral-l.jpg
Lets see how much you will donate to Leongsam :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lets see how much you will donate to Leongsam :biggrin:

this is none of your bloody business

now you are scared stiff and a chill down your spine

MOO IS DEAD MY FOOT!!! FUCKING LAIR!!!

i just got a private PM ....CHONBURIFC IS MOO HIMSELF !!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Battlestar Galactica goes into another phase of war - espionage, bribery, corruption and treason. On top of these villains is the dastardly evil one: MBSSLUTS2 who had bought armies and bought generals to fortify himself and to launch another inter-galactic war. This EVIL HEAD is the one who will launch a thousand missiles against his imaginary enemies and foes in the galaxy - igniting another star war in the universe.

widget_cXN5Zy7j1ly5z__zNaEeRx.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to politicisize this thread as well.

Fuck that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his PAP walking bags of excrement and may LKY die a slow painful lingering agonising death
and be buried under a mountain of shit laid on top of his grave be Singaporeans, many returning back just to shit on top of LKY corpse.