• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Asterix and Escher, you guys are really great professionals with profound and deep knowledge I respect.

kudos to both of you........

If I have a 2 am knock
there is no fear in me
I will open gladly
to embrace my cat so dear....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
...and so what had happend to MBSSLUTS 2 AND HIS POWERFUL ARMIES OF CLONES, ASSASSINS AND CCCCBY GANG....MUST have been totally annihilated or perhaps they have ALL SELF DESTRUCT in a mass suicide as their DECEPTION, INTRIGUES, CONSPIRACIES AND DIRTY TRICKS HAVE BEEN EXPOSED....they must have all committed suicide by self - destruct...all the animals have disappeared together with the extermination of the CCCCCby Gang and the ARMIES OF THE MBSSLUTS2...!!!....wHAT HAPPened to his bribery and his acquisition of the powerful NICKs here.....was he conned? was he cheated? was he regretting?....

swvillains_00.jpg

This is the WORST war of deception and attrition in the history of SBF!!! And MBSSLUTS2 has been clowned the WORST AND THE MOST EVIL AND VILE VILLAIN in the history of the BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!!!....and the FINAL MOMENT MAY BE the shock
discovery that MBSSLUTS2 IS IN FACT THE SAME OLD MBSSLOTS!!!!!!!!!!!! WAUHAHHAHHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MBSSLUTS2 is the greatest villain and the most ingenious, the most awesom and the most cunning forummer in the history of the SBF!!! But why has he suddenly stopped posting? What has happened to this powerful man? Is he dead? Has he committed suicidev ? Or have he and his nicks been bought by another more awesome and more powerful forummer???

swvillains_01.jpg

No matter what had happened, I still respect my former and original MBSSLOTS. I hope he is well.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
...and who is this new nuisance shadowing and haunting Kopi ? he is supposed to be dead...but now he is a ghost, a demon...whose duty is to haunt Kopi...who is this fucking piglet and bastardlet?

swvillains_03.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this must be DONOR....the biggest silent killer of Kopi ....he must be another powerful clone of MBSSLUTS2 !!! a silent killer who seldom exposed himself, who did not engage Kopi...but gave Kopi a thousand cuts and inflicted a thousand stabs in the darkness of his evil cell....cruel,evil, vile D O N O R ......highly armed and dangerous forummer!!!!

swvillains_04.jpg

D O N O R - the forummer who inflicted Kopi with a thousand cuts and a thousand stabs!!! All from the darkness of his closet!!! A trained assassin and killer!!! B E W A R E THIS D O N O R !!!! Very dangerous man!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro,
over 3850 posts and think it'll drag on like some 缠脚布。

dear brothers drifter and zhihau

this battlestar will continue as long as you have traitors, assassins, murderers, rapists, black-mailers and thugs in this forum...

it is getting more complicated as the powerful ones are getting more and more powerful as they acquire more nicks and more power
and they will determine the tone and flow of this forum..

but THE LORD OF THE RING remains unseated: Leongsam IS STILL THE MOST POWERFUL LORD here!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this must be DONOR....the biggest silent killer of Kopi ....he must be another powerful clone of MBSSLUTS2 !!! a silent killer who seldom exposed himself, who did not engage Kopi...but gave Kopi a thousand cuts and inflicted a thousand stabs in the darkness of his evil cell....cruel,evil, vile D O N O R ......highly armed and dangerous forummer!!!!

swvillains_04.jpg

D O N O R - the forummer who inflicted Kopi with a thousand cuts and a thousand stabs!!! All from the darkness of his closet!!! A trained assassin and killer!!! B E W A R E THIS D O N O R !!!! Very dangerous man!!!!

where is this D O N O R ???...no face, no balls, no nothing to even show up....D O N O R where are you??? don't behave like a fucking
coward - only stab people from behind a thousand times, a thousand cuts, a thousand slaps.....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This must be the monster which has been shadowing and following Kopiuncle - fucking ugly and evil monster....so fucking free!!!

star-wars-rancor-game-600x445.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
...another cockeyed monster sent to assassinate Kopi, disrupting , derailing and discrediting Kopi....another bastardlet clolne!!

rancormaquette.png