• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Breakfast Club

meshuggah78

Alfrescian
Loyal
63652766_e60d2be6f2.jpg

Putu Mayam for me!!

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bedok Interchange is not famous for breakfast. I seldom go there but I've tried the hokkien mee and cheng tng are good for lunch. Long queues be prepared to wait. Price reasonable and taste good. :smile:

Used to go there and buy that(picture)but now can't find,
also right at the corner coffee statll which i frequent also changed hand.
So now never go.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not selling? can't be lah, just got it a couple of weeks back. the youtiao stall you know? behind the teochew lamb soup. smaller version thou' :o:o:o

The stall selling this changed owner and the coffee stall beside take over to sell this.
After sometimes it also stop selling.
I want the type which is freshly fried, hot and crispy.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have a sudden craving for vegetarian bee hoon :(

I like vegetarian bee hoon also,
especially the chey go, chye piah and chey kiam he (salted fish.)
Buy mine from Upp Boon Keng HC and Old Kallang Airport HC, the
small HC at Block 13, not the big HC.
Where got good vegetarian been hoon?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like vegetarian bee hoon also,
especially the chey go, chye piah and chey kiam he (salted fish.)
Buy mine from Upp Boon Keng HC and Old Kallang Airport HC, the
small HC at Block 13, not the big HC.
Where got good vegetarian been hoon?
Hi Baimi,

One good vegetarian bee hoon is at BLK 46-1 Kopi Tiam at Tanglin Halt. This is one stall I have never heard anything negative other than the price. I can eat the same bee hoon for 5-6 days in a row and still won't get bored. The other one is supposed to be no. 1 in SG and is located in Chinatown Hawker Centre. I still feel the Tanglin Halt one is better.

Last time (3 years ago) I ate was SGD 2 per plate/packet but not sure what is the price now.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi Baimi,

One good vegetarian bee hoon is at BLK 46-1 Kopi Tiam at Tanglin Halt. This is one stall I have never heard anything negative other than the price. I can eat the same bee hoon for 5-6 days in a row and still won't get bored. The other one is supposed to be no. 1 in SG and is located in Chinatown Hawker Centre. I still feel the Tanglin Halt one is better.

Last time (3 years ago) I ate was SGD 2 per plate/packet but not sure what is the price now.

By coincidence my mom just told me she will buy from this stall breakfast for me tomorrow morning. Just asked her she said its $2.50 and $3.00 now. I declined because I'm going breakfast with my sister tomorrow at Kovan. OK but maybe will try on Tuesday.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My mum used to buy for me cos' always long queue especially on 1st and 15th of lunar months. Sort of Kid Teung Mae. :o Think I want to pay my mum a visit before end of the month.

Wow! $2.5 and $3 but think worth it.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My mum used to buy for me cos' always long queue especially on 1st and 15th of lunar months. Sort of Kid Teung Mae. :o Think I want to pay my mum a visit before end of the month.

Wow! $2.5 and $3 but think worth it.

Let me know when you come back la, I also plan another trip end this month. We can breakfast together downstairs with my Guinness, but you want to drink or not up to you la.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me know when you come back la, I also plan another trip end this month. We can breakfast together downstairs with my Guinness, but you want to drink or not up to you la.
You think I will miss any opportunity to drink Ang Chee Gao?:biggrin:
Last time, I know all the 3 brothers at Meng Seng Kopi Tiam but did not see any of them during my last visit. Place like machiam change boss already. Only the Hwa Kee Zhi Cha and Vegetarian still around. There also used to be a famous Chicken Rice stall near the toilet but went back and see a different stall. :confused:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You think I will miss any opportunity to drink Ang Chee Gao?:biggrin:
Last time, I know all the 3 brothers at Meng Seng Kopi Tiam but did not see any of them during my last visit. Place like machiam change boss already. Only the Hwa Kee Zhi Cha and Vegetarian still around. There also used to be a famous Chicken Rice stall near the toilet but went back and see a different stall. :confused:

Actually since my very young days I know this store called 老夫子 fishball noodle cook by this skinny man. Chilli damn shiok always order meepok with extra chilli and bahyewpoh. Now still have but mai aroi now cook by lady. Then near this store is another store selling like dimsum stuffs one of the item I always eat is woo-kok 芋角 Taro Puff damn nice man the inside very watery and hot hot.

IMG_4295h.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehehe, I know 老夫子 Lao Fu Zi Kway Teow Noodle stall. Actually he quite look like Uncle Yap or Uncle Yap look like him.:biggrin: The lady skinny one with permed hair.

For the 芋角 Woo Tao Kok, the Cantonese porridge stall is better but very Kee Ngiao.

OMG!! Pom Yark Glab Baan!!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bludder, we don't talkcock so much la, end of this month you come back I also come back we explore Tanglin Halt again every morning start with Guinness. Swee boh?

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On! thinking of 30 Dec 2011 to 03 Jan 2012. Not sure where will I be staying yet but can confirm the departure and arrival dates. :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
On! thinking of 30 Dec 2011 to 03 Jan 2012. Not sure where will I be staying yet but can confirm the departure and arrival dates. :smile:

I ON you also la. I no problem with the dates. I will come alone la. Wife go Japan holiday again.