• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Breakfast Club

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about breakfast, will be going for an American Breakfast at foodland. Used to be THB 49 but now THB 51. Comes with:

1. Coffee/Tea
2. Sausage/Bacon/Ham
3. Bread (White or wholemeal)
4. 2 Eggs (Choice of scramble, fried or sunnyside)
5. Fruit juice

This is my idea of a good standard breakfast.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just now at the Changi Village kopitiam, after walking the dog, I just had a cold bottle of Heineken for breakfast..:o Can't help it.. Was perspiring after walking the big boy at the beach..

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now at the Changi Village kopitiam, after walking the dog, I just had a cold bottle of Heineken for breakfast..:o Can't help it.. Was perspiring after walking the big boy at the beach..

Wah sipeh steady, beer for breakfast LOL

I cannot, if beer for breakfast my leg may go weak. You steady lah!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Have a sudden craving for vegetarian bee hoon :(

Hey hey hey Tangling Halt Blk 46-1 coffeeshop, now you lau-nua already?

use a flame thrower. Light a flame from a lighter and use insectside to spray them.

Shit this is what I do in my younger days and see them run and around while burning damn funny . . . . now a days I also use my BB gun quite trill also

Western breakfast not my style. Today Sunday morning I had bakkutteh shiok LOL

Oh gosh you just made my want to go Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 block 341 market for that BKT and its braised pork leg.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Hey next time try warm Guinness with breakfast really can make your day. Used to do it almost every morning in hawker centre next to my wife's work place for around a one year period until got caught by wife one day and had a trashing from her. But love it and still do it occasionally in my office before I start my day.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey next time try warm Guinness with breakfast really can make your day. Used to do it almost every morning in hawker centre next to my wife's work place for around a one year period until got caught by wife one day and had a trashing from her. But love it and still do it occasionally in my office before I start my day.

Wah Joe, you more steady.. Guinness inside the office..

Very hot lah just now at the beach.. Then saw my old friend this Changi boatman drinking at the CV coffeeshop all alone.. Asked me over to his table and he belanjah me a bottle of Heineken.. Told him its ok can just order for me Kopi O, but the bugger still insists on ordering Heineken for me..

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey hey hey Tangling Halt Blk 46-1 coffeeshop, now you lau-nua already?
Yeah, that's the one.

Anyway, cannot get the vegetarian bee hoon, tried vegetarian fried Kuay Teow (Sen Lek) at a vegetarian restaurant. THB 60, taste wise, good enough to feel stomach.
Photo0089.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wah Joe, you more steady.. Guinness inside the office..

Very hot lah just now at the beach.. Then saw my old friend this Changi boatman drinking at the CV coffeeshop all alone.. Asked me over to his table and he belanjah me a bottle of Heineken.. Told him its ok can just order for me Kopi O, but the bugger still insists on ordering Heineken for me..

Bangkok no Guinness so got to ask my southern salesman to bring from border with Malaysia big carton (48cans) for me whenever I need to top up when he comes to Bangkok for meetings. So I store in my office la.

Your this boatman friend don't sound like friend but more like good buddy I like this type of people.

Hey you no good la bring dog go beach walk and swim wait make seawater no more hallal cause supermat and their minimat cannot go swimming.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yeah, that's the one.

Anyway, cannot get the vegetarian bee hoon, tried vegetarian fried Kuay Teow (Sen Lek) at a vegetarian restaurant. THB 60, taste wise, good enough to feel stomach.
View attachment 3083

During the 九皇爷 festival in Thailand it's like whole month "jia-jay" I never eat before is it like our vegetarian beehoon and it's mock meat dishes?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bangkok no Guinness so got to ask my southern salesman to bring from border with Malaysia big carton (48cans) for me whenever I need to top up when he comes to Bangkok for meetings. So I store in my office la.

Your this boatman friend don't sound like friend but more like good buddy I like this type of people.

Hey you no good la bring dog go beach walk and swim wait make seawater no more hallal cause supermat and their minimat cannot go swimming.

Me and my friends back then used to take the boat of this uncle when we want to go fishing near Pulau Ubin.. Very nice man.. Me and him goes back a long way.. But now he retired already.. Gave his boat to his youngest son.. Oh about the dog, today he didn't swim into the waters.. Just walk on the beach and looking at the picnic goers..

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During the 九皇爷 festival in Thailand it's like whole month "jia-jay" I never eat before is it like our vegetarian beehoon and it's mock meat dishes?
Actually about 2 weeks of 'Gin Je'. Usually, taste like the vegetarian Zhap Chai Ben in SG with mock meat. Quite a variety to chose from, almost every non-vegetarian have the vegetarian equivalent. I ever try vegetarian pork chop and it taste close to the real thing. But vegetarian bee hoon still cannot fight with BLK 46-1.

This looks very nice. Just nice. Not too big or too small portion and looks nicely delicious.
Portion size ok with me. Taste wise, can be improved. :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Should be "kin che" in Thai. Lots of yellow banners and white uniforms in coffeeshops converting vegetarian during the lunar 9th lunars month from Phuket to Hatyai. Yes, delicious and same price. Singapore vegetarian stalls and restaurants are excessively marked up and not as delicious, though available every business day. In Thailand, vegetarian fare is only available in certain places, mostly Chinese-influenced areas, during 9th lunar month. Remember, Thai Theradava Buddhism is not vegetarian. Thai monks do eat meat, any day.

Last edited:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OK back to breakfast. Today me and my sister cooked our own breakfast. Not really cook our own, just Maggie instant porridge and added eggs and pork. All can be bought from supermarket. Not really cheap though, also costing more than $2 per bowl, just like hawker centre porridge. And lots more trouble cooking ourselves. However, it's delicious and fun. :smile:

Today for breakfast I had chee chong fun, bee hoon and strong cup of black coffee *_*

delicious & fun too!