• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Authentic Forummer

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I say NAME & SHAME. Anyone you think is fake persona with an agenda, just name him. He could have clones supporting him but you will get enough members whacking the shit out of his brain. Let me start the ball rolling.

FAKE PERSONAS:
1) Kopiuncle - pretending to be kind elderly... then start spewing vulgarity when exposed
2) Dashuangshi - some chao ahqua who has a fetish of pretending to be women
3) RonRon and some shitty restaurant owner pretender - both pretended to have girlfriend who wrote he has died
4) Clinton666 - SamLeong in disguise
Nabez, leave my DSX alone hor....

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How much u and eatshitandie sell ? What's the market rate ? I don't want Kena shortchange .. My boss already never give me salary for few months Liao . lucky I'm a pap IBs , goverment give me $300 a month for coming here to talk cock ... Banzai pap .

I sell 20/1/1. For you i try to bargain higher. She like ah neh v much.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then u should buy him drink :wink: lets all be happy .

please spare our fellow room mate from liver diseases. i still need him to lend me his ipad and may be pay my rent. he may take care of your rent too. one more late rent payment from me and i may have to sleep with wendy in her van. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please spare our fellow room mate from liver diseases. i still need him to lend me his ipad and may be pay my rent. he may take care of your rent too. one more late rent payment from me and i may have to sleep with wendy in her van. :biggrin:
Why you suddenly become so poor? lol

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Comrade, not fair leh. You get wendy, I get Auntie. Can take turn or not? Don't worry about my liver. I eat lots of pig liver to improve my liver. You should try too. Deep fried liver with soy sauce and onion, followed by 1 litre of German dark lager. Shiok!