• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tharman to fill up Singapore President application form

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tharman ? Why is he staking his good reputation to be a rubber stamper ? I was thinking Lim Boon Heng fits that role better since he has been doing that in TH.

The President is not a rubber stamper. He or she is the gatekeeper, the last line of defence against a possible rogue oppie government that seeks to bankrupt our reserves and replace all our perm secs with their own cronies.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
The President is not a rubber stamper. He or she is the gatekeeper, the last line of defence against a possible rogue oppie government that seeks to bankrupt our reserves and replace all our perm secs with their own cronies.
I hope he has the heart of platinum to reject pardon request by drug condemned

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to say 'Oppie' G, there are plenty of Harry Maguires in the PAP rank.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No need to say 'Oppie' G, there are plenty of Harry Maguires in the PAP rank.

Under the PAP, sinkies' reserves grew to nearly a trillion dollars. In contrast, most governments elsewhere have few reserves and depend on borrowing to keep their governments running.

The oppies grossly mismanaged their own town council in Aljunied. They'll be going to jail soon once all their delaying tactics are exhausted.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiagong , Yang is weighing whether to return to SG or live in exile forever ...

now waiting for lawyer Lim Tean and PSP to make a official statement soon...

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope that Tan Cheng Bock or Lee Hsien Yang will be the presidential candidate so that the citizens of Singapore have a choice.
Don't always walkover.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@blackmondy you will see Minister Tharman soon at Taman Jurong hawker center. He will have his press conference there. I understand u also like to eat there early in the morning . @CoffeeAhSoh pls update
I don't care about that botak ah-neh lah.
But I'd love to have breakfast with Mei-mei and Ah Soh at Taman Jurong kopitiam. In fact we can have supper there and hang out till morning since it's a 24-hr kopitiam. Some more got free Wi-Fi. Mei-mei, what you think? :wink: :biggrin:

Last edited:

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope that Tan Cheng Bock or Lee Hsien Yang will be the presidential candidate so that the citizens of Singapore have a choice.
Don't always walkover.
Risky to vote for Lee Hsien Yang because he does this for his personal agenda and not for Singapore agenda. He can swing back at anytime once his relationship with his brother has improved

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppies should be rejoicing at this strategic move by Pinky. With the threat of Tharman removed, they can now zoom in on Jurong GRC in the coming GE.