• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thanks to SAF. We are Safe!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
external threats? :confused::confused:

... all these are for WP lah! :mad::mad::mad:

Bro, you are right no external threats!! Tonychat's masters are friendly people!

hisham_keris-1-2.jpg

ca35c1e2c0014c4a7ea02951c413d326.jpg

keris.jpg

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
You notice that it was a display all about hardware but nothing displayed about the software such as bravery, dedication, and loyalty, national pride all these are lacking in spades in the SAF.

Safari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm certain all Singaporeans will be brimming with pride.

The PAP has certainly done a fantastic job keeping Singapore safe and secure from external threats.

I'm certain all Singaporeans will be brimming with joy with money in their bank accounts.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You notice that it was a display all about hardware but nothing displayed about the software such as bravery, dedication, and loyalty, national pride all these are lacking in spades in the SAF.

Total+Defence+Day+15+Feb+2014+209.JPG

Arms presentation ceremony. Look at the SAF recruits beaming with pride at being given the formal appointment the right to bear firearms to defend Singapore from threats.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
at what price? we cud get more security by outsourcing to China for 1% what was spent on defence!!
Wud MY, RI or RP dare come near us??