• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thanks brothers for all your concern

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Drifter, just saw this. Please take care and all the very best. Our thoughts and best wishes are with you through this difficult period.

Please take care

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
drifter ? how is the wind over there now?

20120930weather_20.jpg

20120930weather_6.jpg

20120930weather_17.jpg

20120930weather_15.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He buddy we all are very concern but at the same time knowing you are a strong fella surely you can pull this through whatever it is. We wish you all the best. Continue to be strong be brave. If there is anything we could help please mai paisay hor.

good to see Drifter is back...............

but really meh...........the people in this forum really so helpful meh..............a lot of people here always make very mean remarks about other peoples' problems leh............

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good to see Drifter is back...............

but really meh...........the people in this forum really so helpful meh..............a lot of people here always make very mean remarks about other peoples' problems leh............

Thankyou bro , this forum ppl are actucally very kind ... Some just want to have fun only :wink: that's why u can see many action here :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not sure about your experience. But, from my experience, there is truth in the saying that those who appear mean and have bad mouth are usually quite kind chaps. I am always very cautious with those who are very quiet and always smiling, even when they didn't strike lottery. Still water runs deep.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure about your experience. But, from my experience, there is truth in the saying that those who appear mean and have bad mouth are usually quite kind chaps. I am always very cautious with those who are very quiet and always smiling, even when they didn't strike lottery. Still water runs deep.

Thank you very much for your compliment! :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They got many such light box car there. All will fly. Because resource poor mah so make cheap box car. When kenna typhoon and earthquake leh............

no, when i go to japan i saw their car. i sometime laugh, they dun sell these in other countries, no one will buy it, they are so ugly, practical, zero aerodynamic, lots of space inside, but basically a box. of course they are light, to be more fuel efficient.

i think the japanese car for the european and USA market are the best, only defeated by german car makers like BMW.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

no, when i go to japan i saw their car. i sometime laugh, they dun sell these in other countries, no one will buy it, they are so ugly, practical, zero aerodynamic, lots of space inside, but basically a box. of course they are light, to be more fuel efficient.

i think the japanese car for the european and USA market are the best, only defeated by german car makers like BMW.

The one that got blown off looks like a Kei car. It's not to chiong but more point A to point B.

Japs do produce great cars (NSX, GTR & the less beng Altezza), it's a shame they cost so much more in sinkapoor because of that piece of shit paper.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Agree that German car and European car is the best when comes to automobile .