• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thanks brothers for all your concern

me_member

Alfrescian
Loyal
drifter bro,
do take care of yourself during these tough times...
even many of us dont know each other personally here in this forum... but i guess we all do feel it some way or another too...
stay strong and all the best...

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
good luck bro...u need to be very alert and active....and have a healthy dose of insomnia.

Erection, you are a good friend to drifter ah. Appreciate it!

Drifter bro. I hope your emo problem got nothing to do with your wife. Sometimes, things are not in our control. Not everything swee swee one. Time will heal. Hang in there brother. Good luck!!

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Take Care Bro Drifter! Slowly think things through, life has ups and downs but it still has to go on.

Hope to see you back on the forum soon

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear bro drift,

Always remember that Jesus lives you

Kinana,

I think you mean "loves you".

But the key thing I wish to point out to you is that when you proselytize at the wrong time, you are not doing any favors for the faith you try to propagate. There is a time and place for everything. I am sure you know where in the Bible you can find this truism so I shall not quote verses at you here. Do not be like the Methodist church during the Victorian era who went around preaching to the hungry and homeless in the gutters without offering any real solutions to their immediate problems.