• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank you for helping me fight my pain

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you Budhist Free Clinic for helping me stay sane and helping me to fight

I cannot work because I am sick. I cannot afford to see polyclinic or hospital doctor because I got no work. The Free Clinic helped me

Also thank you Pinoy stranger who let me use the balance of her PC time at Internet cafe so that I can access Net for 15 minutes. She also said she will pray for me

With kind strangers I will continue to fight my pain

I just want to post this because despite my pain and loneliness I can feel the kindness of strangers

Not everything is negative, very often there is positive in this world

For those of you with good physical and mental health dont take it for granted, take care

try to be kind to each other

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will pray and wish u well too although it's only here.
with ur current situation, concrete support (eg. montary) is better than lips services
but I'm in same dire state as u.
still I wish u strong and well.

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong forum.

Should post this in the The FT bashing ring! [NEW]

Hope you are getting better, bro....Good luck.

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
I request - no, I beg all of you - please be nice to one another

Really, there is so much pain and distress

We should strive for harmony, not enmity

Please please

From a humble tortured soul

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
please share your pain and sorrow...

may i know what pain and grief are you suffering brother...

if i can help...i will do it to try to lessen your pain...

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you budhist free clinic for helping me stay sane and helping me to fight

i cannot work because i am sick. I cannot afford to see polyclinic or hospital doctor because i got no work. The free clinic helped me

also thank you pinoy stranger who let me use the balance of her pc time at internet cafe so that i can access net for 15 minutes. She also said she will pray for me

with kind strangers i will continue to fight my pain

i just want to post this because despite my pain and loneliness i can feel the kindness of strangers

not everything is negative, very often there is positive in this world

for those of you with good physical and mental health dont take it for granted, take care

try to be kind to each other

yawnzzzzzzzzzzzz:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
please share your tortured soul with all of us...perhaps TEEKEE and LTS can help you spiritually....if i can, i will also try to lessen your pain....we are singaporeans....so we must help each other....there are many good singaporeans with good hearts around...please share...and do not be afraid to ask for help.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
please share your tortured soul with all of us...perhaps TEEKEE and LTS can help you spiritually....if i can, i will also try to lessen your pain....we are singaporeans....so we must help each other....there are many good singaporeans with good hearts around...please share...and do not be afraid to ask for help.

theres alot of fake out there ...dont anyhow help people ...:biggrin::smile:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fakes also must help because they also suffer acutely...even must help those in hell and all those demons and all those wandering ghosts...LTS and TK will help all these lost and tormented souls....this is the highest form of compassion and love for human beings..amen to them.