• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Temasek Holdings wants Temasek Review website to change its name

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonsense. The court will issue a writ anytime. It is for the two sides to fight it out. So if TH sues Joe, Joe will have to contest even if TH has no case. The expenses will bring Joe to his knees.

The question is base on what TH is going to sue Joe for? TH had a family of legal eagles, they dont need this long to file a suit if they have a case.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
The question is base on what TH is going to sue Joe for? TH had a family of legal eagles, they dont need this long to file a suit if they have a case.

Its only liek what? a few days and you expect things from happening?

Relax..........If TH were to sue, they will sue and Joe Ong will have nowhere to run.

In fact, Joe Ong is the one who should be very worried by now....because he wont know if the axe will fall or not and if it does....when.

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think government now can take more nonsense as compare to last time, if this happen in the 80s or 90s Jo Ong already locked up at Whitley Road Detention Centre

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being grilled by police, Joe already revealed his identity. So you can imagine what will happen when he goes to the court.

The name TR is of no importance to TH. They just want to dig out these "imaginary people" if they are really real:o

I guess many people know or even speculate what TH's hidden agenda is but hardly can they do anything about it.

Joe may have confessed but he no longer owns TR unless proven otherwise. Until then there's nothing against him whatsoever.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are wrong, no show doesnt mean no case, what i meant in my previous post was that TR are doomed since they started to use Temasek :smile::smile:

TR is still up and running as of now, I dont think it's going to go down that easily. Aside from people having axes to grind with this Joe guy I find the site quite interesting especially its absence of fear when comes to criticism.

Regardless of its past and people disagreeing on what and how they carry its reporting it's still a good media blog as oppose to the mainstream.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its only liek what? a few days and you expect things from happening?

Relax..........If TH were to sue, they will sue and Joe Ong will have nowhere to run.

In fact, Joe Ong is the one who should be very worried by now....because he wont know if the axe will fall or not and if it does....when.

I had no axe to grind with this Joe guy and certainly had no wish to see him go down or being brought down by some tyrants with a hidden agenda.

WayangPartyClub

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark my words.

Joseph Ong and blame every mother son for TR but as long as he continues to lie to cover up lies, he will be exposed further and he will be left with no hope, friends or integrity.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be one blur bugger. Who here doubted it. Her boss is well known and he is writing a book on Singapore and the politics of influence.

For those who doubt the integrity of Finder Uni an TR. The email reply is from Natasha to me. This is a REAL interview email sent by Natasha.

Re: TR InterviewTuesday, 19 October, 2010 9:25 AM
From: "Natasha Cowan" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Hi yes it is a real request. I am an Australian academic as per my email.

Cheers, Natasha

Sent from my HTC
Natasha Cowan
PhD student
Dept. International Relations
Flinders University
[email protected]

----- Reply message -----
Date: Mon, Oct 18, 2010 10:48 pm
Subject: TR Interview
To: "Natasha Cowan" <[email protected]>

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TR is still up and running as of now, I dont think it's going to go down that easily. Aside from people having axes to grind with this Joe guy I find the site quite interesting especially its absence of fear when comes to criticism.

Regardless of its past and people disagreeing on what and how they carry its reporting it's still a good media blog as oppose to the mainstream.
Its not going to be down lah, just change name lor.

How do you define TR is a good media when its mantra says unbiased, telling the truth while its reports are all anti-gov news? Can you say TR is better than 154th?

My 2 cents advise to you, stay away from TR :P

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
TR1.jpg

I get this photo from TR. Interesting. You see, Temasek Holdings has practically given up their usual name "Temasek Review" for their annual report 2010 by changing the name to "Temasek Report". Why are they asking TR to change their name so that they can use back this name? Hmm.....

Goh Meng Seng

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not going to be down lah, just change name lor.

How do you define TR is a good media when its mantra says unbiased, telling the truth while its reports are all anti-gov news? Can you say TR is better than 154th?

My 2 cents advise to you, stay away from TR :P

Well, it's a matter of opinions. I read, I decide. You dont have to agree all the time. Reports and articles sometimes are meant to oppose but not necessary anti-gov.

I dont particularly like 154th, in fact I hardly read. It's sterile and it's bias. What you see is not what you get, they report only what they want you to read.

It's too bad singgiland do not have free press now. Some uncles were telling me there use to be better press like eastern sun, singapore herald, something to that effect but they're shutdown as quickly as they start. Reason, censorship. We need news, media not some kind of doctrines.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I get this photo from TR. Interesting. You see, Temasek Holdings has practically given up their usual name "Temasek Review" for their annual report 2010 by changing the name to "Temasek Report". Why are they asking TR to change their name so that they can use back this name? Hmm.....

Goh Meng Seng
Some companies have quarterly financial report, or have 2 types of annual reports, 1 thick version, another version is a thinner 1 which normally called Annual Review instead of Annual Report, its normal for big corporations.