• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teacher cuts pupil's hair, mum files police report

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the problem with all these fucktards Sinkie teachers. No bloody brains! Can't she just allow the kid to finish with his exam first? Will his supposedly long and unsightly hair have any bearing on his academic performance at the end of the day? During my school days, this mother fucker teacher who tried to cut my hair in front of the whole class. I snatched the fucking pair of scissors away and threw it out of the classroom. That bastard pulled my shirt towards him, but I instinctively pushed his fucking head away so hard that he fell backwards. Needless to say, I got suspended from school for 3 weeks. Supposed to get public canning, but somehow, the Discipline Master went for some course and later forgotten about it. Whew! :mad:

And you grew up to become a successful... ah long san?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with Cruxx and Tonychat the Sinkies fuckers.
The teacher and the mother both have got no freaking brains, and the common trait between them is they are both Sinkies :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me will personally visit the teacher to thank the teacher for discipling the kids. Knn, 60 dollae haircut and mother think sibeh proud. If have such fucktard kids, i rather sent him to boys home. Mai sia suay limpeh.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In 1972, my school principal Philip Liau of RI wanted to catch me breaking the school's rules on long hair. He failed to catch me.

I hate him till this day for what he did.

Too bad I am not in charged of deciding exhumations.... otherwise I would make him pay dearly...... (don't mess with RI kids, or any 'elite kid'.... they can literally make you turn in your grave in the years to come)

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mother is so 1 kind been told before and yet no action taken now kana cut spend $60 for hair cut, and P) spend $60 my own kid own spend $9-10 for cut KNN this type of mother also have.
As for the teacher wrong doing I don't really blame her she is up to her head on this boy, as for cutting his hair she should let the Sch handle it.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a wimpy kid. Allowing his teacher to get at his hair!

I had problems with long hair at school, but nobody (except my papa and mama) would I allow to lay a finger on me.

Cheers!

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like most of the guys, i go to salon for $10 per cut.
I agree, this boy got pai kia n xia lan looks. It is a matter of time he will hv a long stay at Changi chalet.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like most of the guys, i go to salon for $10 per cut.
I agree, this boy got pai kia n xia lan looks. It is a matter of time he will hv a long stay at Changi chalet.

i think he no chance stay changi resort........a few years later will appear in newspapers........kena chop down in downtown east liao

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what type of message the mother sending 60 dollar a hair cut for a kid ? wtf got special thrown in ?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you grew up to become a successful... ah long san?

At least, I'm my own boss with my own company. How a person performs or behaves in school is not an accurate indicator as to how he / she will turn out to be later in life. I got a super pai-kia friend who is now a pastor of a church in M'sia.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think he no chance stay changi resort........a few years later will appear in newspapers........kena chop down in downtown east liao

I'm very sure the mom will tell the wanbao reporters that the son is some angel, don't know why this have to happen to her son.

严父出孝子,慈母多败儿.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At least, I'm my own boss with my own company. How a person performs or behaves in school is not an accurate indicator as to how he / she will turn out to be later in life. I got a super pai-kia friend who is now a pastor of a church in M'sia.

Bro, i agree with you. 小时了了大未必佳! :biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look at this type of incident, this boy sure jia luk when he grow up. sure one day go changi for holiday. mother father never teach, teacher also cannot teach.

if im the teacher i wont even touch him, just ask him to go hm and look for his mum to settle the hair for him. then come back for psle, late his problem.

i remember during sec school time, going to exam with longhair. kena caught by discipline master. he will walk from class to class to check on boys and girls hair. girls never tie their hair properly were ask to leave the classroom immediately in the middle of exam to tie properly. guys will all ask to go staff room and stand in 2 rows, partner up with your school mate and cut each others hair. so we just snap snap till he said ok and go back to take exam loh. never blame him for doing that, he do his job and i as a rebellious teen do my part too.

Last edited:

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 1972, my school principal Philip Liau of RI wanted to catch me breaking the school's rules on long hair. He failed to catch me.

I hate him till this day for what he did.

Too bad I am not in charged of deciding exhumations.... otherwise I would make him pay dearly...... (don't mess with RI kids, or any 'elite kid'.... they can literally make you turn in your grave in the years to come)

so that means you hate a dead body. i can't see how that is helpful to your life.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is all because the principal has no backbone and take affirmative action which leads to the teacher taking the matter into her own hands.

The boy was warned twice on having long hair and no action was taken. The mother even pride of his SGD60 hair cut which apparently failed the school standard.

Has the principal made sure that the ignorant mother received the message loud and clear?

Obviously the principal failed in his management.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
411437_399325146790166_1019074744_o.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the 70's LKY got a thing about long hair because he thought it represented an anti-establishment attitudes. :smile:

There were campaigns launched like serving people with long hair last, prohibiting people with long hair from entering Spore, etc. Don't forget that this is the same man responsible for the stop at two that is causing Spore problems:rolleyes:

It soon got out of hand & some schools went on these witch hunts where defenceless school boys & girls were victimised. I was one of those unlucky ones with stiff hair & my hair often reached my collar or reached my eyebrows & it was time to spend $ on a haircut:rolleyes:

This is the new age where we have plenty of other more important social problems. How many out there still think that long hair is that important? In my opinion the attitude of parents, upbringing, etc is more important than the length of ones hair:wink: