• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TCS actress Rui En got drunk and then...

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
First timer no jail. No loss of life. No injuries. She should book for a new driving course asap!

If she hopes to get away without revocation of driving license, she can try Edwin Tong. Just be prepared to appeal.

Last edited:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
if it happened in dead of night,pedestrain or road users injured or even fatal, rui en who acted as police inspector wont hesitate to drive away from scene of accident. she needs to be served justice! to the bike owner,reject Ll compensation,go to court!!!!

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
First timer no jail. No loss of life. No injuries. She should book for a new driving course asap!

If she hopes to get away without revocation of driving license, she can try Edwin Tong. Just be prepared to appeal.
In the above post, you sound like GoldenDragon. :wink:

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
laucheebye so kwailan wait someone throw acid or slash her face with paper cutter then see if she still dare to ask....

"do you know who am i?"

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
accident4_0.jpg

BigBlackCock

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way I looked at it, at the most is a fine and licence kena tankap. $2000 wanna paid for damages, fat hope. And I guess the owner of the bike must be a FT, Pinay ?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
laucheebye so kwailan wait someone throw acid or slash her face with paper cutter then see if she still dare to ask....

"do you know who am i?"

Apparently that is "just a misunderstanding"

Shes been taking lessons from john tans grassroots guys.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean must condemned this rui en.
Such a disappointment .

N why she stayed in hdb.
Hdb is meant for the poor. as mentioned by mp.

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way I looked at it, at the most is a fine and licence kena tankap. $2000 wanna paid for damages, fat hope. And I guess the owner of the bike must be a FT, Pinay ?

I hit bike before. Dun just listen one side. Tis bike owners are ransom ppl. I wonder if the bike is in a m/cycle lot or seem parking on carpark lot or kerb. By law, police should fine the bike first and insurance should not pay because parking illegally. So $2,000/- is a lot...last time I touched only tat bike owner malayu asked $1,500/- pte settlement once ok he went jb shopping. Bloody hell!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hit bike before. Dun just listen one side. Tis bike owners are ransom ppl. I wonder if the bike is in a m/cycle lot or seem parking on carpark lot or kerb. By law, police should fine the bike first and insurance should not pay because parking illegally. So $2,000/- is a lot...last time I touched only tat bike owner malayu asked $1,500/- pte settlement once ok he went jb shopping. Bloody hell!

Nothing wrong with that.others hit my car back
I straight ask 5k. dont have to pay then claim insurance.
Then i will have a cut too.
Other bang u =strike 4d

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other bang u =strike 4d

If kana banged behind or like tat bike owner his first reaction should be Gong xi fa cai!!!!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
If kana banged behind or like tat bike owner his first reaction should be Gong xi fa cai!!!!

This is exactly what i m trying to tell u.
This rui en is stupid. she know she drink drive.

Just pay n covered up.
Now whole world know. this damaged is more than 6k m&d is asking. Drive drive u sure liability for case even if bike is in middle of road. Some how she big shot as claim by her all the more need to covered up. Fucking no brain

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to the script, it should happen in this way :

"Hello , do you know who I am ?"

"OMG!!! It 's you!!! Rui En, it 's really you! OMG!"

"Oh sorry I hit your bike. "

"Oh.. never mind my bike . It shouldn't be there. Are you okay? Do you need my help?"

"I am okay. Thanks . How about me paying for the bike?"

"Rui En, you are my idol . Is it okay if you can just sign your autograph on my book? Consider that as payment for the bike. Please!!! "

"Sure! Thank you for supporting me."

Last edited:

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other bang u =strike 4d

If you ask 5k from me, I will whack your mother fucker face jialat jialat for extorting me.
it is fucker like you on the road that cause insurance premium to soar

jw5

Loyal
According to the script, it should happen in this way :

"Hello , do you know who I am ?"

"OMG!!! It 's you!!! Rui En, it 's really you! OMG!"

"Oh sorry I hit your bike. "

"Oh.. never mind my bike . It shouldn't be there. Are you okay? Do you need my help?"

"I am okay. Thanks . How about me paying for the bike?"

"Rui En, you are my idol . Is it okay if you can just sign your autograph on my book? Consider that as payment for the bike. Please!!! "

"Sure! Thank you for supporting me."

This is really much better than the David-Wendy script. :wink: