• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TCH "why WP ask you to send huat ah to Parliament, when they dun choose him as NCMP?"

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
why ah ????

576390_218087128308310_100003210741553_379651_1222450112_n.jpg

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: TCH "why WP ask you to send huat ah to Parliament, when they dun choose him as NC

Is this the best you can do? The answer is simple, because Png and Gerald are equally good. But they needed to field one to be NCMP.

Anyway, TCH, if DC will be such a great MP, how come PAP doesn't field him in a safe GRC in GE 2011?

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: TCH "why WP ask you to send huat ah to Parliament, when they dun choose him as NC

DPM, you got me there. I really don't know what to say, because I'm not sure if there is any answer that could penetrate the skull of your head or the smoke that you threw. Just that I think few are looking your way, so I'm glad.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

DPM, you got me there. I really don't know what to say, because I'm not sure if there is any answer that could penetrate the skull of your head or the smoke that you threw. Just that I think few are looking your way, so I'm glad.

"Hougang residents should consider carefully, and not just accept any candidate that WP is sending to them," he said. "You have scrutinised Desmond Choo very carefully. Scrutinise the candidate that they send to you very closely as well."

"Mr Png on Nomination Day, I watched him, he spoke in three languages, very good. English, Chinese, Teochew, but what is his message?" Mr Teo asked.

"His only message was 'send me to Parliament'. English, 'send me to Parliament', Chinese 'send me to Parliament' , Teochew '"send me to parliament'. But think very carefully, the WP decided not to send Png Eng Huat to parliament when they could have done so."

Mr Teo explained that when the WP had to choose one member from their East Coast GRC team to send to Parliament as an Non-Constituency MP, they did not choose Png Eng Huat.

"If he was their best man, why didn't they choose him?" Mr Teo asked.

"Is Hougang so special, that the WP is sending you a candidate that they themselves decided not to send to Parliament, when they had the chance?"

"Is it possible that they are pulling on your emotions, and really taking you for granted?" Mr Teo questioned.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/specialreport/news/1202498_179/1/.html

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya man, you got me there! -Teo CH.

Not sure questions like these got what use. If the objective is to impeach a person's credibility, then this is too mild.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal

TCH never say why they choose desmond choo le,,, got georgie boy, ministers and potential speaker of the house (losers of aljunied GRC) and he chooses a criminal's nephew?

got somehing wrong bo?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very goot question! Ya man, I oso dunno leh - Teo CH.

TCH never say why they choose desmond choo le,,, got georgie boy, ministers and potential speaker of the house (losers of aljunied GRC) and he chooses a criminal's nephew?

got somehing wrong bo?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP candidates mostly come from civil service and union (NTUC). In a sense, it seems like politicising the Admin Service, the Armed Forces, the police force, and the unions. And I naively think these state organs should be apolitical, impartial and independent. But clearly not the case in Singapore.

ahkow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very goot question! Ya man, I oso dunno leh - Teo CH.

Looking ST the messages coming out from KBW, LHL and now TCH, they seem half hearted in their support for DC in HG. Seems like wanting to get over with this BE asap, never mind the results.
There messages are just too mild and aimless to make any impact.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

don't b bother who is sending who to the parliament. be more worried if that bugger is caught dozing inside.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Which is why I never listen to PAP rally, they have nothing to offer to Hougang except their dirty politics. Anyway, Hougang residents have heard WP loud and clear that PAP cannot be trusted. Teo Chee Hean just gave in.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is this the best you can do? The answer is simple, because Png and Gerald are equally good. But they needed to field one to be NCMP.

Anyway, TCH, if DC will be such a great MP, how come PAP doesn't field him in a safe GRC in GE 2011?
Maybe because of.........

pc_600x450.jpg

tchinkoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

if they were to sent png eng huat as NCMP

and gerald to contest in hougang now

then TCH will be asking why never sent gerald as NCMP

WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS ?????

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

if they were to sent png eng huat as NCMP and gerald to contest in hougang now, then TCH will be asking why never sent gerald as NCMP. WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS ?????

The only logical deduction from TCH's question is, WP must pull out one NCMP to stand in HG, then put Png as NCMP. Like that can meh?

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Choo (Blackout) Wee (CBT) Khiang's former running mate.

[video=youtube;qPeOXuDiJ6E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPeOXuDiJ6E&feature=g-all-u[/video]

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Choo (Blackout) Wee (CBT) Khiang's former running mate.
Really? Thanks for the info. Wah! Uncle Choo's buddy also come to support woh!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Every football team has 1 goalkeeper in the first XI..

You can't expect the coach to field 2 goalies in a game as it is not allowed in the rules..

Same as in the NCMP system.. Gerald, Png and Eric Tan are equally good.. You can't expect Mr Low to send all 3 to the Parliament as NCMPs..

Really stupid of Big Nosed Teo..

As a DPM, he should know better the rule of the game being set by his party..

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please reserve 'Uncle Choo' for the esteemed late Choo Seng Quee. Let's call this one 'Blackout Choo'.

Really? Thanks for the info. Wah! Uncle Choo's buddy also come to support woh!

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

As a DPM, he should know better the rule of the game being set by his party..

I sense a certain mischief in this. TCH clearly knows WP is very entrenched in HG. YSL, Sajeev and even PLG incidents may have impacted WP's image lately, but for PAP to attack the WP brand based on these incidents can be risky, as HG residents may feel that the attacks are politically motivated. So instead of attacking the WP brand, the next best option is to challenge the candidate's credibility.

In that sense, what TCH did was no different from GMS, who has deemed Png a much much weaker candidate than DC. My conclusion is: GMS is DPM calibre!! Huah ah, Ah Seng! Ah Seng is maciam DPM!!! :biggrin:

Last edited: