• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian tells Scroobal to stop his smears post against him

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friday, June 24, 2011
Contesting the Presidential Election

Some people commented in some blogs that it would have been better for me to participate in the general election, rather than the presidential election. I like to explain my decision.

I did not want to contest the general election as I did not like to spend time to run a town council, if I were elected. I was also not yet ready to join any of the political parties – until their leaders agreed to merge and build their membership base.

Initially, I did not want to contest the presidential election either. I changed my mind after receiving requests from many people to stand and offer them a chance to vote. (They said that I was one of the few non-PAP people that might be able to get the certificate of eligibility).

After Dr. Tan Cheng Bock expressed interest, I decided also to join in. My reasoning was that it would be difficult for the “powers” to disqualify both candidates but it would be easier for them to find the reason to disqualify a single candidate.

I acknowledge that I do not have the same “class” or “charisma” as Dr. Tony Tan. If that is what the people of Singapore wants, I would be quite happy to lose the election.

I can only offer to the people the chance to vote for a candidate who is willing to listen to the people and reflect their aspirations, have an independent approach to the decisions that have to be made by the President’s office (and not be confrontational to the Government) and able to use my knowledge to safeguard their CPF money and the national reserves.

Some people may prefer some other candidates and not me, but that is all right. There is really no need for them to insult me or smears my character or reputation. (I refer to defamatory remarks and smears posted against me in some blogs or websites or being circulated by e-mail. I hope that right minded people will stop these bad behavior.)

Tan Kin Lian

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Three years ago you said you would contest the Presidential election if you get the 100K online petitions.....

The result - Pathetic....

In 2009, you said you wont contest....

In 2011, you said you are considering.

Your wife had reservations weather you & your background fit for this job.....

Your greedy made you to ignore her advise.

In 2011, you started your campaign donation drive,,,,

Result: Pathetic - you frustrated about the progress and posted in your blog the donations are very slow...

Pls get the messages lor Mr Tan, ......

We don't want a joker to be our president.....You are gonna lose your deposit....

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
taken from a facebook

Recently in a blog.... someone pointed out that TKL took out 5-6 mortgages at NTUC Income. Tan Kin Lian in the blog admited taking 4 to 5 mortgages but accused the blogger for assessing confidential information. Now TKL... was it 4 or 5 mortgages? You cannot count? How many can NTUC Income staff and policyholders take? Who approved the Mortgagges? Were you the CEO Then?

Tan Kin must let the people of Singapore know? Its his claim for being fair and honest. Were all employees at NTUC Income disgrunted.... that what TKL calls them when they comment?
9 minutes ago · 1 person

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anonymous said...

Hi, got to know this website through a fren's facebook.I must say that I am 100% kee Chiu on those negative comments on TKL.

I once am a ex-income staff working in bras basah hq. Let me give some egs of TKL's tyrant acts. 1) staffs that has the same views with him gets promotion like rocket. If the staff is a pretty young women, she can get double promotions within a year. One such eg is the female manager from actuarial dept and also the female marketing manger.

2) Staffs who used to be his favorite right hand man was kicked away to other buildings away from hq dept. This is what has actually happen to risk dept head. 3) He is another durai(n/f). There is a swimming pool on level 6 of ntu income hq. His office is onthe same level. Every morning, he will be swimming while his staffs are working hard in the office.
It is a common knowledge among female staffs not to swim in the pool as he will be sighted ard the pool.

I have to state that i m a supporter for alternative voices in the parliment. Am stating these issues because I do not want singaporeans to vote for TKL then u will not just repent but also regret for next 5 years after presidential election. TKL is also another Taiwan ex-president in the making. If Papies are wrong in shielding "dunno what TPL is wrong, I'll still vote for Papies supported candidate rather than TKl.
24 June 2011 23:35

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
chun bo? i heard TKL is very skilful at spitting watermelon seeds at those who disagrees with him. and his seeds spitting skill very very CHUN one ok! so dun pray pray hor!

Last edited:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is my reply to the author, scroobal.

Several people have asked the question why I decided to contest the Presidential Election and not the General Election, and I have given an honest answer. As you have observed (and so have many other people), I have done so reluctantly, but for the reason that I have stated - to give the voters a wider choice. I assure you that the journey has been very difficult for me personally.

It is all right if you prefer another candidate, but there is no need for you to give a negative interpretation to my statements and engage in a smear on my character. I suggest that you contact me at [email protected] and get the facts or my perspective, before you jump to your conclusions and make your judgement. In any case, if you do have to make a judgement on other people, you should exercise fairness and impartiality.

I also ask you to check with people you know, who may be PAP cadres - but not MPs. They will tell you how much real influence they have in the policy making of the party. In my case, my influence is close to none, in spite of being a cadre for almost 30 years.

TKL sign a new account to warn scroobal :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal is shitting in his pants. Once Tan Kin Lian becomes President of Singapore, he will give Scroobal jialat jialat.

screwball shall be hang by his balls until all his juices are all emptied once ah lian takes over sgp as the boss. definitely NO CLEMENCY!

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TKL sign a new account to warn scroobal :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just because the nick is kinlian? Anyone just sign up and name it in any style.. dot, spacing, underscore etc.. :biggrin:

Scroobal is shitting in his pants. Once Tan Kin Lian becomes President of Singapore, he will give Scroobal jialat jialat.

I hope so too so that scroobal's identity can be exposed as i am getting impatient since all those useless assholes here can only make empty threats. Then Leongsam will be the hero of that day. :biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think a father bashing con man like you will receive clemency for engaging in annal sex?

LOL!

screwball shall be hang by his balls until all his juices are all emptied once ah lian takes over sgp as the boss. definitely NO CLEMENCY!