• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Jee Say steps forward as presidential candidate

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
nathan, with only a diploma and no finance-related education or experience of any sort managed to not only run for the presidency but was unopposed for two terms.

any talk of the Tans in PE2011 being disqualified based on their lack of financial experience will surely raise a lot of eyebrows.

jw5

Loyal
If my clans man win this PE , will he go screw Woody since Woody said he was incompetent during GE ?
Woody must be shitting in his pants now :p
First , gotta deal with Kate Spade now my clans man
:biggrin:

Yeah, if only the two of them go to the middle east together, he'll get the woodpecker to kiwi his shoes everynight. :biggrin:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
If Tan Jee Say is eligible to run, then my vote will die die go to him..

We need a truly Opposition man to run for the Presidential elections.

This man fits the bill!

My sentiment exactly..he is a worthy contender..
I sincerly hope he is voted in.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sentiment exactly..he is a worthy contender..
I sincerly hope he is voted in.

Don't be kidding me? TJS is the shadiest among the contenders. Suddenly joined SDP last minute to contest GE, suddenly resigned to contest PE. Anyway, he won't qualify. He's now more of a clown than GMS and AK combined.

Asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go Mr. Tan Jay See. This person is a fearless leader. When you listen to his speeches, you can feel the conviction and the determination.

Let's hope that Mr. Tan Jay See get the position of Mr. President.

how long is Singapore ceremonial presidency? do the President of Singapore have the power to amend the constitution of Singapore? and do the President of Singapore have to authority to sit in, in Parliament?

I hope he have the power for amending constitution, and also sit in Parliament. This will be truly a world best parliament when that happens... (I hope fight don't break out like what is happening in Japan, Korea, Taiwan...)

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be kidding me? TJS is the shadiest among the contenders. Suddenly joined SDP last minute to contest GE, suddenly resigned to contest PE. Anyway, he won't qualify. He's now more of a clown than GMS and AK combined.

A Pap spy like you will surely vote for Tony tan.