• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taliban shot female police officer nine times, stabbed her ten times, gouged out her eyes

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.opindia.com/2023/05/how-the-taliban-tormented-a-former-female-afghan-police-personnel/

A gut-wrenching tale of a former female police officer in Afghanistan has come to light. Khatera Hashmi along with her two-year-old daughter was at a National Association for the Blind (NAB) campus in Delhi where she narrated her horrific ordeal in a recent interview.

She stated that despite being married at a minor age and lacking any formal schooling, she nevertheless chose to join the police department which infuriated the Taliban and they retaliated in the most brutal manner.

“My father got me engaged at the age of seven and got me married at the age of twelve to a much older man because he was money-grubbing. I wanted education, but the former didn’t allow it. Nonetheless, I made the decision to join the Afghan police. The Taliban started calling and threatening me due to their opposition to a woman being police personnel,” she said.

“The incident happened in the early months of 2020 when the Taliban were rapidly advancing to take over Afghanistan. I was pregnant at that time. One day, when I was walking home from the police station, they attacked me. My body was struck by 9 bullets, in addition to 10 knife stabs. They also cut out my eyes after I passed out,” she revealed the shocking details of the Taliban’s barbarity.

“When I awoke five days later, everything was pitch black. I had absolutely no vision. I was only able to work as a police officer for three months, and I wasn’t even able to view my first paycheck,” she narrated her tragedy.

Her body is still covered in tiny gunshot fragments which cause her frequent pain. The doctor attempted to get rid of them and gave her multiple injections of medication. Moreover, two gunshots are lodged in her head. She is unsure of when they will be taken out and is undergoing treatment. She also forgets many things when conversing because of the agony and has to pause for a while.

She has stone eyeballs on both sides. “Earlier, they were sutured and it used to be excruciatingly painful. My eyes were always watery,” she mentioned.

Referring to her daughter she unveiled, “I’ll never be able to see how she looks or appears when she laughs. I went blind before she was even born. Now, I can only envision her in my mind. I couldn’t even fathom that she would be born healthy.”…

Her current husband works in Delhi, but her first spouse, two sons and a daughter are still in Afghanistan. “In addition to my parents, my first husband, two sons, and a daughter are presently living in Afghanistan. My son is frequently asked by the Taliban if I have gone back to Afghanistan. I don’t know why they are still after me,” she wondered.

“My first husband is above eighty. I remarried after he divorced me. He wanted more children, but the doctor cautioned him that it was not feasible given his advanced age. Later, he sold everything he owned and I had nowhere to go. I then got married to a man of my choice. He is the one who brought me to India after the Taliban attacked me,” she professed….

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The father is doing no wrong. He is being a faithful muslim and just following the laws of Allah as written in the koran.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.opindia.com/2023/05/how-the-taliban-tormented-a-former-female-afghan-police-personnel/

A gut-wrenching tale of a former female police officer in Afghanistan has come to light. Khatera Hashmi along with her two-year-old daughter was at a National Association for the Blind (NAB) campus in Delhi where she narrated her horrific ordeal in a recent interview.

She stated that despite being married at a minor age and lacking any formal schooling, she nevertheless chose to join the police department which infuriated the Taliban and they retaliated in the most brutal manner.

“My father got me engaged at the age of seven and got me married at the age of twelve to a much older man because he was money-grubbing. I wanted education, but the former didn’t allow it. Nonetheless, I made the decision to join the Afghan police. The Taliban started calling and threatening me due to their opposition to a woman being police personnel,” she said.

“The incident happened in the early months of 2020 when the Taliban were rapidly advancing to take over Afghanistan. I was pregnant at that time. One day, when I was walking home from the police station, they attacked me. My body was struck by 9 bullets, in addition to 10 knife stabs. They also cut out my eyes after I passed out,” she revealed the shocking details of the Taliban’s barbarity.

“When I awoke five days later, everything was pitch black. I had absolutely no vision. I was only able to work as a police officer for three months, and I wasn’t even able to view my first paycheck,” she narrated her tragedy.

Her body is still covered in tiny gunshot fragments which cause her frequent pain. The doctor attempted to get rid of them and gave her multiple injections of medication. Moreover, two gunshots are lodged in her head. She is unsure of when they will be taken out and is undergoing treatment. She also forgets many things when conversing because of the agony and has to pause for a while.

She has stone eyeballs on both sides. “Earlier, they were sutured and it used to be excruciatingly painful. My eyes were always watery,” she mentioned.

Referring to her daughter she unveiled, “I’ll never be able to see how she looks or appears when she laughs. I went blind before she was even born. Now, I can only envision her in my mind. I couldn’t even fathom that she would be born healthy.”…

Her current husband works in Delhi, but her first spouse, two sons and a daughter are still in Afghanistan. “In addition to my parents, my first husband, two sons, and a daughter are presently living in Afghanistan. My son is frequently asked by the Taliban if I have gone back to Afghanistan. I don’t know why they are still after me,” she wondered.

“My first husband is above eighty. I remarried after he divorced me. He wanted more children, but the doctor cautioned him that it was not feasible given his advanced age. Later, he sold everything he owned and I had nowhere to go. I then got married to a man of my choice. He is the one who brought me to India after the Taliban attacked me,” she professed….

The taliban are merely following their 'prophet' in mutilating the woman.

The moslem hadith scriptures narrate a tale where mohamed had the eyes of some bandits put out with hot coals or nails, and then had their 4 limbs hacked off and left them to die under the hot sun.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The taliban are merely following their 'prophet' in mutilating the woman.

The moslem hadith scriptures narrate a tale where mohamed had the eyes of some bandits put out with hot coals or nails, and then had their 4 limbs hacked off and left them to die under the hot sun.

You are citing a fake hadith, islam is peaceful.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are citing a fake hadith, islam is peaceful.

moslems define peaceful as the period after moslems have conquered/killed all the non-moslems, and the survivors forced to pay protection money 'jiyza' in order to not get outrighted killed or sold into slavery by other moslems.

The hadith I quoted is an authentic. The hadith is false to moslems who feel embarrassed by the barbarity of their so-called 'prophet'.

orh mee suah

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the way to rid the country of decadent western influence.
It's the job of the international media to tarnish the reputation of the Taliban.

Last edited:

ecgwee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Law is law. Even LKY son also must follow law . Thats why his son must flee Singapore or Afganistan forever a fugitive from the law.
A failure father....and a disgrace if u cannot teach your children to follwo the law of the land