• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sylvia, Sylvia, I love you!

tryharder

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://youtu.be/AJCmZdKcw1s

Don't you love the calmness on her face everytime she speaks in parliament? She's so zai, so eloquent, so smart. That's why I don't understand why she has to be at the beck of Mr Low. I will back her if she starts her own party. Hope her commission to be Mrs Quah will be a national celebration!! Yeah!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, another newly registered PAP shill (this one registered in Aug 2015). :biggrin:

ya, diam diam indeed. the promised "check and balances" also not in place. the worst is for pritam singh to be caught not having integrity. that's the scum of WP. why would anyone want to have this kind of people serving them? Pritam singh will cause WP to be the point of attack left, right and centre. if we all criticise the paps, let's be clean ourselves. but we understand. humiliation like that and collecting $15k a month and publicity is better than taking a job of $2k a month with his kind of degree and lack of talent. will SDP get into parliament? yes, but just don't let chee soon juan speak. his voice is irritating.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...-Tuck-Yew-s-resignation&p=2258137#post2258137

All of them crawling out of their hiding holes now. These grassroots doggies must have been activated for the impending election. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HPK played soccer in USSU Law Faculty.

HPK is a bachelor?

Lousy footballer lah. I dribbled past him several times. Me machiam Messi, he machiam Lim Tong Hai. Always scoring own goals. If LKY did not intervene previously, HPK would have lost in the GE. LKY had to summon Ong Ah Heng and Shamemugam to do the repair works. HPK is better off being a pastor.

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://youtu.be/AJCmZdKcw1s

Don't you love the calmness on her face everytime she speaks in parliament? She's so zai, so eloquent, so smart. That's why I don't understand why she has to be at the beck of Mr Low. I will back her if she starts her own party. Hope her commission to be Mrs Quah will be a national celebration!! Yeah!

You trying very hard to sow discord right? Good try. But sorry to say, not enough. Please try harder. :oIo::kma:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have said again.
Internal strife and conflict.
The two leaders are poles and heads apart.
Time will tell.
Workers Party will drop a bomb before election polling day.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Peng Kee tried his best, with a tackle from behind but his sloppiness gave Song the opportunity to score an easy goal. Peng Kee is always a failure. Even on the soccer field.

You mean Ho Panty ?

It's kind of funny. When Ho Panty was MOS, Shamoo was just a backbencher. Ho Panty never made it to the Minister for Law, but when Shamoo was roped in to be a Minister, he was fast tracked to a full Minister.