• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Swiss, Orchard Tower and Caning

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I were the Singaporean manager, I would go for 2 hour tea breaks everyday. :smile:

I've worked in many MNCs & that was the only one where the Spore manager was so free & petty :biggrin: Almost everyone who left that company got alot of hassle from this GM: disputes about CPF, about leave,..., even the HR manager(s) got problems :eek:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey,been to tanglin club few years ago,my friend, a seasoned businessman brought me there for dinner. no particular impression,just like the steak at the restaurant.:biggrin::rolleyes:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, if you can get an american or canadian friend to bring you in as guest for Sunday lunch. And watch the fun. There Singaporeans with their families having dinner by themselves so they are obviously members. Also notice the behaviour of the service staff towards the locals and the angmos. As different as chalk and cheese. The service staff know that the locals are can control the club despite paying thousands.

This happens in most Asian countries.
It's a servile attitude caused by Hollywood and WW2.

Also, some Ang Mo have the habit to tip so you can expect all those waiters wagging their tails.

cheongster123

Alfrescian
Loyal
the servile and subservient attitude towards americano and ang moh is true, isn't it?

just see those fcuking office aunties and ah lians who brag about their companies holding functions at "...THE AMERICAN CLUB YOU KNOW?!?..." and their fcuking suaku attitude once inside the club.

you'd almost think that they think they've landed in paradise.