• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Swiss, Orchard Tower and Caning

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how puzzled this swiss guy is going to be after being sentenced to jail and caning.

A few months ago, he must have thought he landed in paradise, warm weather, subservient asians, next to nothing immigrations policy, wide open job market, spgs who pay their way and maybe for him as well and now this.

A couple years ago, I read on 2 occasions where caucasians had pushed away locals from their table and increasingly read more where they behaved badly.

Then again , he might end up writing a best seller on his time in paradise like the cuckold John Harding.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he is pleading for leniency by first pleading guilty and hope that Swiss politicians get involved.. That backfired though..

Good Job for Sinkies.. Great thing to get Sinkieland free marketing

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had the same impression. I suppose it was hard to fight the case in the first place and it was going to cost money anyway. It did however provide temporary reprieve from the many judgements that seem to favour the FTs.

I think he is pleading for leniency by first pleading guilty and hope that Swiss politicians get involved.. That backfired though..

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

What politicians say in public is not what they say in private.

jw5

Loyal
Hahaha.
When I saw the thread title, I was trying to figure out what Swiss and caning had in common with Orchard Tower. Think I know now. :smile:
Then again, perhaps not.
The newspaper reported that he went to HK for a holiday with the British guy, who is of course supposedly still there and "wanted by interpol", whereas he came back.
Can't remember the last time I heard of 2 guys going on holiday together.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I attend overseas meetings etc, the angmos who were previously stationed here or make frequent visits to Singapore, will never fail to mention 4 floors of whores. In fact they seem to remember Orchard Towers more than any other place. For the ladies, its Sentosa. For the high ranking expats, its botanical gardens.

I know a briton who spent over 20 years in Singapore and his kids completed their education in UWC from start to finish and he knows very little about Singapore.

Hahaha.
When I saw the thread title, I was trying to figure out what Swiss and caning had in common with Orchard Tower. Think I know now. :smile:
Then again, perhaps not.
The newspaper reported that he went to HK for a holiday with the British guy, who is of course supposedly still there and "wanted by interpol", whereas he came back.
Can't remember the last time I heard of 2 guys going on holiday together.

jw5

Loyal
When I attend overseas meetings etc, the angmos who were previously stationed here or make frequent visits to Singapore, will never fail to mention 4 floors of whores. In fact they seem to remember Orchard Towers more than any other place. For the ladies, its Sentosa. For the high ranking expats, its botanical gardens.

I know a briton who spent over 20 years in Singapore and his kids completed their education in UWC from start to finish and he knows very little about Singapore.
That's because some of them live in their own little world. Wake up in the morning, send the kids to the international school, go to their mnc office in town, go home to a meal of steak or fish and chips. Weekends spent at a club with their own people or to the supermarket in town (not shengshiong or fairprice) or hanging by their condo pool. And the cycle repeats for x number of years.
I know a usa expat who stayed here for 5 years who didn't know where people's park was and a british expat who married a local girl, who still eats fish and chips almost everyday.

Back to OT though, half of the expats or frequent travellers to SG will tell all about their experiences at OT. The other half will keep quiet, having encountered some adams' apples with penises attached. :smile:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. I nearly fell of my chair when this Briton told me that life in Singapore in the last 10 years was more bearable as they finally have access to Australian and American doctors and dentist. I thought he meant trained in these countries. He actually meant caucasian doctors in Singapore. Can you imagine that.

You are also right about the 2nd part.

That's because some of them live in their own little world. Wake up in the morning, send the kids to the international school, go to their mnc office in town, go home to a meal of steak or fish and chips. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder how puzzled this swiss guy is going to be after being sentenced to jail and caning.

A few months ago, he must have thought he landed in paradise, warm weather, subservient asians, next to nothing immigrations policy, wide open job market, spgs who pay their way and maybe for him as well and now this.

A couple years ago, I read on 2 occasions where caucasians had pushed away locals from their table and increasingly read more where they behaved badly.

Then again , he might end up writing a best seller on his time in paradise like the cuckold John Harding.

how was this john harding cuckholed?

He's always in this or the other forum promoting his dumb website and whatever rubbish book he's selling.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya,bro sroobal,tell us more abt this john harding,whatever happened to him. I borrowed one of his books from Jurong east library and nearly got me into serious trouble for telling my ex-colleagues abt it, i still think so.

how was this john harding cuckholed?

He's always in this or the other forum promoting his dumb website and whatever rubbish book he's selling.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's because some of them live in their own little world. Wake up in the morning, send the kids to the international school, go to their mnc office in town, go home to a meal of steak or fish and chips. Weekends spent at a club with their own people or to the supermarket in town (not shengshiong or fairprice) or hanging by their condo pool. And the cycle repeats for x number of years......

At a place where I used to work the angmo employees report ed to the angmo director instead of the Sporean manager :eek:

All the angmos employees get membership to the American Club sponsored by the company. As an American company they didn't have to pay lots & lots of $$$ that local Sporeans are paying to join that "exclusive" club :wink:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Swiss govt maybe got secret deal with Singapore govt already, outside to press say caning, who know if he really got caned or not or the guy who whack his ass is instructed to apply 1/10 of the usual strength.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing surprising. White caucasians have ruled the roost for the last two hundred years, and if ones lives solely by the bottom line (i.e. results is the ONLY thing that matters), it is only right to kowtow to them in every respect and aspect.

What's the local mentality?

1) Ang mos founded Singapore -
So we owe our very existence to them. Everything after doesn't count, the white man started it, so the white man claims all credit.

2) Ang mos made Singapore thrive -
Never mind about every other non-white businessmen, labourer, trader that bothered coming here, they're just for show.

3) Ang mos liberated Singapore in WW2 -
Just like the three cute triple-eyed aliens in Toy Story "You have saved our lives, we are eternally grateful". Funny, but actually not too far off I'm afraid. Please note that I am in no way putting down the sacrifice of the Americans, British, Australians, etc, many of them did sign up and die to liberate this part of the world, and colonism was still by far way better than Japanese imperialism.

4) Ang mos brought Christianity -
This one is very personal so I shan't say too much. What I will say is one should read the Bible and observe the conduct of the apostles when they were spreading the Word. God is to be worshipped, not white-caucasianism, though there is no separating the two here, much to my personal grief.

5) Ang mo culture is the most popular and widespread -
Well, nothing much one can do about this. Like when the Persians ruled the roost, everything was Persian. When it was Greece's turn, everything was Greek. With the Romans, everything was Roman. Likewise at the peak of Wester powers, everything naturally must be Western.

What is there to say, there is no reasoning with "bottom line" mentality. Inverse racism and self-imposed servitude is the name of the game, because the only reason to live is to serve.

I'm not anti-white, but I always make it a point whenever possible to disappear whenever there are situations involving white caucasians. I know all too well how quickly the situation will degenerate into a "who can kiss the white man's ass the fastest" scrumfest.

Those with common sense will just have to put up with it and avoid situations and places where inverse-discrimination will occur. In a bottom line society, being a rich slave is very much preferred to being a poor freeman. That's Singapore for you. Singapore was taken out of colonism 40 years ago, but colonism is still at the very heart of Singapore 40 years later.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thre Angmos must think we are the dumbest people on earth for subsiding their membership.The Americans and the Canadians on their strength of their passport are admitted at the price of $500 while Singaporeans paid 40K. I am not sure what the rate is now. [

And there are many asian members.

QUOTE=johnny333;506789]

All the angmos employees get membership to the American Club sponsored by the company. As an American company they didn't have to pay lots & lots of $$$ that local Sporeans are paying to join that "exclusive" club :wink:[/QUOTE]

jw5

Loyal
At a place where I used to work the angmo employees report ed to the angmo director instead of the Sporean manager :eek:

All the angmos employees get membership to the American Club sponsored by the company. As an American company they didn't have to pay lots & lots of $$$ that local Sporeans are paying to join that "exclusive" club :wink:
If I were the Singaporean manager, I would go for 2 hour tea breaks everyday. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Swiss govt maybe got secret deal with Singapore govt already, outside to press say caning, who know if he really got caned or not or the guy who whack his ass is instructed to apply 1/10 of the usual strength.
You can always volunteer to do an audit of his backside.
Once again, I'll be supporting you in spirit. :smile:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
No harm if they want to charge their own whites $500 and ended up the club is a basket case. It's the Sinkies who are dumb and fucked for still wanting to get in and pay the astronomical prices. The whites want to keep their clubs white as bleach and not brown, yellow, or gray. The sinkies shld quit or stop joining to see how far their $500 per pax will go.

Thre Angmos must think we are the dumbest people on earth for subsiding their membership.The Americans and the Canadians on their strength of their passport are admitted at the price of $500 while Singaporeans paid 40K. I am not sure what the rate is now. [

And there are many asian members.

QUOTE=johnny333;506789]

[/quote]

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, if you can get an american or canadian friend to bring you in as guest for Sunday lunch. And watch the fun. There Singaporeans with their families having dinner by themselves so they are obviously members. Also notice the behaviour of the service staff towards the locals and the angmos. As different as chalk and cheese. The service staff know that the locals are can control the club despite paying thousands.

I was shocked and this was nearly 25 years ago. I refused to step in and my amercian friends know why. They also prefer when I invite them over to Tanglin as they can't afford the later and membership is closed.

No wonder americans in singapore have a low opinion of singaporeans.

[/B]
No harm if they want to charge their own whites $500 and ended up the club is a basket case. It's the Sinkies who are dumb and fucked for still wanting to get in and pay the astronomical prices. The whites want to keep their clubs white as bleach and not brown, yellow, or gray. The sinkies shld quit or stop joining to see how far their $500 per pax will go.
[/QUOTE]

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also notice the behaviour of the service staff towards the locals and the angmos. As different as chalk and cheese. The service staff know that the locals are can control the club despite paying thousands.

Isn't Tanglin the club with a racist history:confused: Never been there before but I heard about it from somewhere long time ago.

My colleagues sometimes invited me to lunch at the American Club because it was near to the office. I remember the hamburger was superb as it was made from I believe sirloin.

Don't know why people pay $$$ to join that club since it's kinda small and Americans pay less :eek: I wouldn't join a club if some members pay less because of nationality :smile: If you got the money Island Country Club would be a nicer place.