• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

surprised that goddess of mercy temple doesn't have public toilets

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The common Japanese religious tradition is to be born Shintoist and die Buddhist. A more or less mirror version is practised here in Singapore as in Chinese Taoist-Buddhist.

yes..their married ceremony is shinto ..funeral also shinto .

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I recall correctly, there's also a famous Guan Yin (Japanese "Kan'on") temple in Asakusa, Japan. Toilet there is free and of Isetan standard with auto-spray etc. Next time Australians want to view (secularly) or worhship (religiously) Goddess of Mercy statue, can go there instead of Waterloo Street, Singapore. The name Waterloo already gives a hint. It's a place where even Napaleon had to pee and shit in his pants.

what a stupid dickhead! if i go there, why would i be frustrated here? come to my aussie ranch, i make u the official portable toilet for my cowboys to pee on you.

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask any worshippers why temple got toilets and they will give you the wtf look. You go there for prayers and not to pangsai. The toilets in shopping centres nearby is where you do your business. Does Miss Aussie go to male or female toilets btwe. If male toilets, the one at Selegie complex is good, plenty of old gays sneaking behind you while you take a leak.

u think a bursting bladder is funny huh? that's a temple and that's the goddess of mercy. mercy me is leaking and desperately seeking a toilet in such a big temple but there wasn't any available.

i m a tourist, an aussie cowgirl. when i aked "where's the ladies", those idiots pointed at me!!

if sgp gov cannot facilitate such simple things as free public toilets easily avaible to tourists with weak bladders, what's the point of wasting so much advertisements abroad to seduce tourists to visit?