• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

surprised that goddess of mercy temple doesn't have public toilets

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just remember a very popular temple in waterloo street. i think it's near bugis. i couldn't find the ladies. gosh! such hot country and with bottle of evian i had drank was really bursting my poor bladder. but there wasn't a toilet in this goddess of mercy temple.

it was such an embarrassment to ask for the toilet. the nearest (actually quite far) was in the hawker centre or a coffeeshop.

i almost pee in my panties. so embarrasing!

goddess of mercy temple sure didn't have mercy on bloated bladder. and to think of so many pious old folks there, i wonder how could they have held up their full bladders?

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
goddess of mercy temple sure didn't have mercy on bloated bladder. and to think of so many pious old folks there, i wonder how could they have held up their full bladders?

They all wear adult diapers.
Maybe u should consider getting 1.

:o :( :o

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
i almost pee in my panties. so embarrasing!

This post borders on blasphemy. You're likely to receive even more infractions.

The temple in Waterloo Street is the most revered among all Goddess of Mercy temples. The 'chiam' is very choon one.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
They used to have but it was always very messy and I guess they have had decided to close it.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are toilets there, both ladies and gents, upstairs.

If you're good-looking and smooth-talking like me, they'll let you in.

If your manners are like Indians (from India), even coffeeshops will tell you go pee in the drain.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
You silly man, of all temples in Singapore, you choose to make smart remarks about this one. Haiz. I really hope you will not kanna too much from your silly posting.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
U didn't see the statute of Kuan Yew, the god of No Mercy? That's the make-shift toilet. U can pee freely on it! :cool:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
miss aussie you very cute leh..
this kind of thread oso can come up..
of all the missing toilets in sinkiland you chose this temple..:O

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
but there wasn't a toilet in this goddess of mercy temple.

There are toilets available there. On the ground floor it is right at the back of the building. The bangla cleaners who live there use it as their private bathroom so they have used rubbish bins to "block" access to it...... just ignore them and proceed to use the toilets if your need is urgent.

The toilets on the 2nd level & 3rd level are not opened to the public..... only for use by the temple staff, devotees taking classes there and certain privileged devotees (those that always donate generously to the temple). :biggrin:

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
aussie bitch,

U idiot is it ? U drink lot of water elsewhere or at the temple ?

If u drink lot of water at the temple... for fuck u drink so much... water parade ?

If u drink elsewhere.... can't u pee first before visiting the temple ?

Next time... take flight back to Aussie shitland for pee time then come back... again, if not take a 5 cent coin and poke into yr pee hole. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when bladders are full and no loo in sight, goddess of mercy becomes goddess of necessity. you start to pray. great strategy not to have toilets.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's an ah-neh temple next to kuan yim temple, u didnt have luck in finding a toilet at kuan yim temple, u couldve tried your luck at the ah-neh temple. if really no luck, u couldve tried fortune center, which was next to the ah-neh temple.

failure to find a toilet is nobody's fault. nobody owe u a living, nobody owe u a toilet for peeing

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's an ah-neh temple next to kuan yim temple, u didnt have luck in finding a toilet at kuan yim temple, u couldve tried your luck at the ah-neh temple. if really no luck, u couldve tried fortune center, which was next to the ah-neh temple.

failure to find a toilet is nobody's fault. nobody owe u a living, nobody owe u a toilet for peeing

is it? i tot that was a muslim mosque. it looked kinda evil and scary.

excuse me, what do u mean "ah neh"?

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
aussie bitch,

U idiot is it ? U drink lot of water elsewhere or at the temple ?

If u drink lot of water at the temple... for fuck u drink so much... water parade ?

If u drink elsewhere.... can't u pee first before visiting the temple ?

Next time... take flight back to Aussie shitland for pee time then come back... again, if not take a 5 cent coin and poke into yr pee hole. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

when u stimulate me enough, u will know what's real juices!