• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sumiko & her nutcase.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always wondered what planet she was from when she began writing about her personal life. This is the same lady that had a long relationship with no less than the then Commissioner of Police who was married with wife and children. As much as I blamed the man, I hold the lady just as responsible and who should know full well the damage that it does to the wife and kids.

Yet the nation reads her articles, about her life and I am sure, must have come to conclusion that we are dealing with a virgin that made her own identity and her single status iconic for the modern female Singaporean. No mention was made about her long standing affair and the Editors over the years had no qualms about someone masquerading an identity that was false. Not to mention the PM of the day was commenting about her marital staus not mindful that she was bonking his chief of Police. Throw in her pets and her mum and dad, and we get wholesome family issues. A Kong Hee in the making.

I remember her ex-colleague who joined at the same time commenting that she was politically astute when getting her own way but people in management and her own colleagues did not see it straightaway. The best description I am told is that she will never be engaged in trench warfare but she will be in the thick of the action. When she first put up her hand for the crime desk after press school, everyone was surprised by her choice. They are no longer but still have a hard time figuring what her angle is.

By the way, the groom I am told is a certifiable nutcase as far as his ex-schoolmates are concerned, so there should more in the way of content each Sunday. On the wedding invitation, are emblazoned the words Going back to Square One. Do we really need the journey back?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always wondered what planet she was from when she began
writing about her personal life. This is the same lady that had
a long relationship with no less than the then
Commissioner of Police who was married with wife and children.

As much as I blamed the man, I hold the lady just as
responsible and who should know full well the damage
that it does to the wife and kids.

If this is true all Singaporeans will have to know .
And Student's textbooks will need to be updated .

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suckmiko Tan's articles can be only be classified under FICTION. Kinda like how u will brand Harry Potter or even Lord of the Ring.

Tom Cat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the point about her having affair with the Commissioner of Police but I am not too clear about it. Mind telling me the juicy details of her affair and the nutiness of her husband-to-be?

Apologies if there are any troubles.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the Old Sammyboy forum:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/sammy...s?msg=108918.1

<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffee Shop Talk (Read-Only Folder) - sex & $ scandals in the police force</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>loaded888 <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>21/06/2006 06:17 </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>to: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>1 of 764 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>108918.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>with the recent entrapment from cnb leading to a doctor's career demise, perhaps the police force and cnb should look themselves in the mirror to check if they have such moral authority when their own are not exactly angels. worse, they cover up cases of their very senior officers.
their ex-commissioner, goh yong hong, was dating and screwing sumiko tan, a journalist with the local papers. she was given great excess to news and info from the police files. of course goh yong hong was married then. wonder what their political masters feel about the number 1 man having such flings ? you then have ex-deputy commissioner of police jagit singh always trying for sumiko too ! mr bayi was known to have a junior officer arrange his flings.
in recent times, we have a senior asst commissioner tan puay kern joining the exclusive club. he was reported to have told his wife he was on overseas course when he went to meet his lover in the US. his lover, also his subordinate, was then about to graduate from her masters programme. also a married man, no action taken ! currently, director special duties and director public affairs dept.
even more mischevious was one lim soo gee, a retired asst commissioner now senior vice president with capitaland. he was investigated for bringing a lady companion to some training quarters for a quickie. maybe he is not aware of hotel 81. cheapo chap. imagine bonking your girl at a training base in mandai. the woman companion is wife of one of ah long san's right-hand man. it was alleged that ah long san wanted to pay his man 200k to "surrender" his spouse to soo gee. therefore, cpib initiated their investigations. best of all, he was allowed to retire despite serving meaningless time in the cid as deputy director special duties. by the way, this sheep in wolf's clothing worships at paya lebar methodiat church !!!
we also have current deputy director of the cpib, one deputy asst commissioner koh teck hin caught with his pants down in genting highlands. told his wife he was away on course but when wife called, police operator informed her that her husband was on leave ! he was in genting with one of his subordinates and strangely, both are doing well today, in their respective careers.
another senior asst commissioner rajagopal was found in the carpark of punggol park with his subordinate way past sleeping time. a police patrol car checked on them and his woman companion had the audacity to challenge the police check. rajagopal did not faced any disciplinary measures from his management. perhaps they sanctioned his action. or he was counselling a junior officer in distress.
next, we have a celebrity. recently promoted to superintendent of police, adrian quek. his wife is huang biren, an actress. adrian was bonking a trainee from police academy leading his wife to physically check on him. he now bonks another lady from the intellectual property rights branch. how lucky ! bonk and bonk. promoted and promoted. perhaps biren should find men to bonk her to seek revenge.
on the money side, a senior asst commissioner was allowed to retire when he committed criminal breach of trust. the amount was 7 figures ! but because he was once in-charge of the security branch, someone sanctioned his retirement and not charge in court. how fortunate. his name, ong seng chye.
commissioner of police, can you please reply ? better still, wong kan seng, please explain if your police top men are free from disciplinary action for misbehavior.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>