• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

stuck at people park carpark barrier

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays even HDB neighbourhood open-air carparks have barriers. At peak hours there's always a heavy traffic jam outside these carparks' entrances.

the worst barrier i am stuck was at toa pay yoa big carpark between giant and fairprice

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE.

In your case, it's poor urban planning and too many foreigners.[/QUOTE]

why cant the engineer design the exit with at least 2 barrier or at least an exit with a bypass back to the main carpark.
why happen if an exit barrier totally break down and hundreds of cars stuck in the carpark

can design like erp like that without barrier

Last edited:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
the worst barrier i am stuck was at toa pay yoa big carpark between giant and fairprice

HDB one more flexible. They let me passed the barrier when it cannot detect the IU.

Saw quite a few cases when the driver crashed through the barrier. It frustrating to call the intercom and nobody answer.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
HDB one more flexible. They let me passed the barrier when it cannot detect the IU.

Saw quite a few cases when the driver crashed through the barrier. It frustrating to call the intercom and nobody answer.

actually no need to crash the barrier.
just use both hands to lift it up is enough.
i saw a lady do it before.is easily done so.
of cos must have valid reason lah

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not happy fight the ang mo loh. my dear key board warrior. :biggrin:

:eek: No lah. But i got a friend from Keng Seng Primary School who is a good fighter. Maybe i can ask him to fight the Ang Mo you are talking about here.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek: No lah. But i got a friend from Keng Seng Primary School who is a good fighter. Maybe i can ask him to fight the Ang Mo you are talking about here.

i can make the ang mo arrangement if you can fight him?
i bet him 2-0:biggrin:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nowadays i saw lta go around summon motorbike parked at pavement.
also town council summon bicycle anyhow park at void deck.
life's hard

Park the motorbike at home. Just take the lift. Can wash bike at home plus paintwork sure sui sui.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the barrier's sensor did not detect your IU. Next time reverse by half car length to allow software to reset. The sensor looks like a video cam, make sure it is aiming at your IU.