• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

stuck at people park carpark barrier

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn..during exit time, the barrier keep showing card error.but my cashcard got $15.80 inside.
press intercom,operator sound like pinoy.

me:halo.the lcd indicate card error.
pinoy:sir,our side got no prob.it could be your cashcard chip faulty.
me:like that how.but my cashcard show $15.80 in the IU.
pinoy:sir you want want to purchase a new cashcard.
me:i am stuck at the barrier now.how to reverse back to buy cashcard.
pinoy: sir maybe u try borrow cashcard from behind and pay him/her cash.
me: knn...i dont know the bloody driver behind...how to borrow.
pinoy: but we cannot just open the barrier like that. you need to pay b4 exit.
me:bloody hell.good bye.

have to reverse car 1 by 1.what the stupid erp design.

anyone kena stuck at erp barrier due to whatever reason?
1) faulty top up machine
2)invalid reading
3)low cash value
4)iu cannot read
5)failed intercom
6)everything good except barrier dont lift up
7) intercom working but alway nobody answer?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought of this problem b4, the only way out is to smash through the barrier.

i also thought like this.but knn...singapore everywhere is camera..call chicken also must 12 weeks jail.destroy barrier sure triple.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays even HDB neighbourhood open-air carparks have barriers. At peak hours there's always a heavy traffic jam outside these carparks' entrances.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OT abit here; BRo GD, have you ever been entertained in a Jap Lounge in Furuma ?..:wink:

In the past, I chionged two Jap clubs - Arabesque and Isobella. Been to the joint at basement of Furama but cant recall name now. Colleague's galfriend was mamasan there. Could be Hollywood.

Not aware of Jap lounge at Furama. Most of them at Cuppage Plaza, Orchard Plaza and Liang Court in the 90s.