• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

story of jesus made up by the illuminati

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
tutti, dont blame your dad for this current situation that he is in. the society that we live in is very stifling. Pluralism cannot be tolerated especially in religions as you would have known. in the earlier generation of singaporeans, almost all are trained to obey without question and unless one has the opportunity to learn from someone outside the realm of singapore society in the vertical of what true learning and philosophies are all about, they will be stuck in a mental rut, unable to free themselves from the bondage of religions and thoughts.

I believe the current generation of singaporeans are acquiring more and more knowledge and wisdom through internet, knowledge at the finger tip. Hows that compare to the encyclopedia that my ex-school used to have 30 years ago. Access to knowledge is a privilege and i had experienced senior people in both churches, government and schools trying to refrain people acquiring these. Even LKY used to clam down the number of graduates in SG, citing that a more educated Singaporean is harder to control as compared to an uneducated one. That was why tertiary education in SG was so hard to come by in the past.

Now with the internet, all disciplines of science, philosophies of reasonings are readily available at our fingertips. and these religious organisations know that they cannot control the inquisitiveness that people now have. Will their mumbo jumbo sermons that dont need any scientific proofs be still be accepted by these people with greater thinking skills? No!

People are seeing just how ridiculous religions are and no matter how much the religious parents are forcing their children to read the religious books day in and day out, Just one sentence will shake them out of their supernatural belief; "how do you know god exist?"

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha! talking about my dad again. cannot win then bring my dad in. very smart christian. judging my dad again. a lot of things prophesied in the Qur'an also. does that make the Qur'an true as well? hmm?

honestly, my dad, like you and many other youth pastors, cannot answer most of my questions and choose to run away from my questions. who are we then as mere humans to preach to other humans if we dont know the truth of our own bible. many pastors = many different interpretation leading the the same answer which is bullshit. oh i forgot, you like verses from the bible. lets end with one.

Romans 2:1
Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things.

Fruiti,

Get the facts right!

First, you were the one who brought your dad into the conversation, and trying to wash dirty linen in public. We didn't know about him at all.
Second, we didn't 'judge' your dad in the first place. It was you who judged your own dad..."he run away from your questions (presumably he couldn't answer your questions to your satisfaction).
Third, it was you who told us your dad got sack from his church, and given all that you have said, we are forming a conclusion (and not judge) of why he was sacked....and our conclusion (or rather mine) is that he failed to live what he supposed to do as a pastor, to give answer to others about the Bible. If he just run away from his very own son, how could he continue to do his job as pastor who is supposed to give answers to others...this is not to judge him but just to conclude from the facts you, his very own son provided.

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....honestly, my dad..........cannot answer most of my questions and choose to run away from my questions....

oh i forgot, you like verses from the bible. lets end with one......

Fruiti,

Your dad is a coward...sorry to say this...but this is what you really meant....from your own mouth! And no wonder the church fired him....he ought to be fired.....

Frankly, I don't want to pick up a 'fight' with people and to find things to quarrel....you can help...are you willing.....

If only you stop from writing and responding to my threads, I will also stop. Otherwise, I have the right of reply (just like you too have the right of reply).

I have already mentioned countless times, I want to share the word of God with my fellow Christians and I really don't care non-Christians think...but if they made comments or want to find fault and want to start the quarrel....sorry...be my 'guest'....I have the right of reply.

Yes, Jesus said when someone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him other side also (Matthew 5:39) and oh yes, I have done that before. Read the verse carefully, Jesus did not tell us to turn your the other cheek again, and again, and again. So, I have done it once when someone has slapped on my cheek and I have turned the other cheek to him. If you don't believe just go to the Today's Scripture Readings.

so, Fruiti, don't expect anything less.....again a reminder.....the choice is yours....if you continue, I will....if you stop, I will also stop....because we have the right of reply and to defend the word of God....please go and asked your coward-sacked pastor dad....if you prefer to run away just because he cannot answer your questions, that does not mean all other Christians should follow him. Two wrongs don't make a right, and so two cowards don't make a hero....we will stand up to our believe.....not like some so-call pastor who just run away.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fruiti,

Your dad is a coward...sorry to say this...but this is what you really meant....from your own mouth! And no wonder the church fired him....he ought to be fired.....

Frankly, I don't want to pick up a 'fight' with people and to find things to quarrel....you can help...are you willing.....

If only you stop from writing and responding to my threads, I will also stop. Otherwise, I have the right of reply (just like you too have the right of reply).

I have already mentioned countless times, I want to share the word of God with my fellow Christians and I really don't care non-Christians think...but if they made comments or want to find fault and want to start the quarrel....sorry...be my 'guest'....I have the right of reply.

Yes, Jesus said when someone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him other side also (Matthew 5:39) and oh yes, I have done that before. Read the verse carefully, Jesus did not tell us to turn your the other cheek again, and again, and again. So, I have done it once when someone has slapped on my cheek and I have turned the other cheek to him. If you don't believe just go to the Today's Scripture Readings.

so, Fruiti, don't expect anything less.....again a reminder.....the choice is yours....if you continue, I will....if you stop, I will also stop....because we have the right of reply and to defend the word of God....please go and asked your coward-sacked pastor dad....if you prefer to run away just because he cannot answer your questions, that does not mean all other Christians should follow him. Two wrongs don't make a right, and so two cowards don't make a hero....we will stand up to our believe.....not like some so-call pastor who just run away.

woa, now you are calling people dad's coward. how's that for a good quality christian.

can see the speck in other eyes but failed to see the plank in yours??

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello fucktard, i only attack you cos you spread false information on science. YOU ATTACK SCIENCE FIRST and its my right to fuck you up your chee bye ass

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
woa, now you are calling people dad's coward. how's that for a good quality christian.

can see the speck in other eyes but failed to see the plank in yours??

Fishy,

No. I didn't....Fruiti himself said so....his pastor-dad just run away from questions....if this is not what coward is, I don't know what coward is.

Me a quality Christian....you must be joking.....I am the uglyiest of the uglyiest man on earth. I have been specked endlessly by many people here and now the pay-back time....I am returning the planks to them, including you. I am no coward....will take you on whenever you try to pervert the word of God....but, if you stop your specking on my eyes, I assure you, the plank will not land onto you.......The choice is your!

Correction...I do see myself with plenty of planks in my eyes, and they are provided to me by you folks. In fact, I have too many to spare and I am returning them to you folks here. And don't expect me to turn my cheek .... I have done it once....and that's enough....Jesus told us to just turn the other cheek for the person who has slapped you....He didn't tell me to keep turning my cheek for people to slap.....

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello fucktard, i only attack you cos you spread false information on science. YOU ATTACK SCIENCE FIRST and its my right to fuck you up your chee bye ass

Scientist (???) Rojak,

And you think you know science?

You don't even know that atoms are invincible; you don't even know that plasma is actually gas (and not a fourth matter as what you said); you don't even know DNA are biological instructions; etc....and you want to attack people on science.....

Last edited:

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
tutti, dont blame your dad for this current situation that he is in. the society that we live in is very stifling. Pluralism cannot be tolerated especially in religions as you would have known. in the earlier generation of singaporeans, almost all are trained to obey without question and unless one has the opportunity to learn from someone outside the realm of singapore society in the vertical of what true learning and philosophies are all about, they will be stuck in a mental rut, unable to free themselves from the bondage of religions and thoughts.

I believe the current generation of singaporeans are acquiring more and more knowledge and wisdom through internet, knowledge at the finger tip. Hows that compare to the encyclopedia that my ex-school used to have 30 years ago. Access to knowledge is a privilege and i had experienced senior people in both churches, government and schools trying to refrain people acquiring these. Even LKY used to clam down the number of graduates in SG, citing that a more educated Singaporean is harder to control as compared to an uneducated one. That was why tertiary education in SG was so hard to come by in the past.

Now with the internet, all disciplines of science, philosophies of reasonings are readily available at our fingertips. and these religious organisations know that they cannot control the inquisitiveness that people now have. Will their mumbo jumbo sermons that dont need any scientific proofs be still be accepted by these people with greater thinking skills? No!

People are seeing just how ridiculous religions are and no matter how much the religious parents are forcing their children to read the religious books day in and day out, Just one sentence will shake them out of their supernatural belief; "how do you know god exist?"

Thank you fishbuff. I'm glad you can see where i am coming from. The new generation is here and we are more educated and analytical.

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fishy,

No. I didn't....Fruiti himself said so....his pastor-dad just run away from questions....if this is not what coward is, I don't know what coward is.

Me a quality Christian....you must be joking.....I am the uglyiest of the uglyiest man on earth. I have been specked endlessly by many people here and now the pay-back time....I am returning the planks to them, including you. I am no coward....will take you on whenever you try to pervert the word of God....but, if you stop your specking on my eyes, I assure you, the plank will not land onto you.......The choice is your!

Correction...I do see myself with plenty of planks in my eyes, and they are provided to me by you folks. In fact, I have too many to spare and I am returning them to you folks here. And don't expect me to turn my cheek .... I have done it once....and that's enough....Jesus told us to just turn the other cheek for the person who has slapped you....He didn't tell me to keep turning my cheek for people to slap.....

Hello. Go ahead and insult my father all you want.This is not about my father, its about the question of religion for me. I fought to defend christianity and wishing that my life was not a lie, but my research to defend christianity was futile.(not my father) I replied you in the other post. I would like to visit you in your church and see your all-knowing pastors and christians and ask them some of my most profound questions that no christians or pastors can answer. It seems to me that your pastors are very good, maybe i can seek answers from them and who knows? go back to being a christian. Please accept my humble request.

Matthew 28:19
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

About your turn the other cheek thing, its flawed. Matthew 5:39 And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. and luke 6:30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back.

Like i said, don't anyhow use bible verses if you dont know how.

thanks!

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
...... Matthew 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

About your turn the other cheek thing, its flawed. Matthew 5:39 And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. and luke 6:30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Like i said, don't anyhow use bible verses if you dont know how.....

Fruiti,

If unbelivers think that what the Bible in Matthew (5:39-40) is to give them licence to keep slapping people's cheeks, taking people's cloaks, stripping people naked, I am afarid to say...sorry......this is no licence for them to do so....the verse simply tell us not to do what worldly people do...but if someone ask us for something and we can afford it, we should extend our helping hands. But again....for the lazy and the sluggards who refuse to work and keeping stretching their hands to ask people for help, my apologies...I don't think I want to help...for those who truly in need...we should or rather we must.....

So, Fruiti, if you think you are now given licence to keep slapping other people cheeks and keep stripping people naked, you are asking for trouble....Bible never say that these people will not get into trouble...on the other hand, the Bible tells us "Reap what you sow!"

And if you think that one of the jobs for Christians is to go around letting people slap you, stripping you naked....then you have misinterpret the Bible.....confirm this with your theologically-trained dad....and let him sound to you his logic....which I am quite sure you going to find it illogical.

Last edited:

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fruiti,

If unbelivers think that what the Bible in Matthew (5:39-40) is to give them licence to keep slapping people's cheeks, taking people's cloaks, stripping people naked, I am afarid to say...sorry......this is no licence for them to do so....the verse simply tell us not to do what worldly people do...but if someone ask us for something and we can afford it, we should extend our helping hands. But again....for the lazy and the sluggards who refuse to work and keeping stretching their hands to ask people for help, my apologies...I don't think I want to help...for those who truly in need...we should or rather we must.....

So, Fruiti, if you think you are now given licence to keep slapping other people cheeks and keep stripping people naked, you are asking for trouble....Bible never say that these people will not get into trouble...on the other hand, the Bible tells us "Reap what you sow!"

And if you think that one of the jobs for Christians is to go around letting people slap you, stripping you naked....then you have misinterpret the Bible.....confirm this with your theologically-trained dad....and let him sound to you his logic....which I am quite sure you going to find it illogical.

Firstly, that is YOUR own interpretation, to suit YOURSELF. Nobody knows the real interpretation, ask the good pastors in your church, i bet with you all will give different answers.
From what i see your interpretation contradicts those in the bible. especially these 2

<b>Matthew 5:42 Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you. </b>

<b>Luke 12:33 Sell your possessions, and give to the needy. Provide yourselves with moneybags that do not grow old, with a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches and no moth destroys.

Do note. <b>SELL YOUR POSSESSIONS. </b>

Your interpretation of reap what you sow is also flawed

<b> 2 Cori 9:6 The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. </b>

Here from what majority of theologians interpret (Might be wrong cause they never talk to god to ask and yes my DAD is one of those who interprets this way) give more, get more more. do note churches use this (and many other verses) to get people to give them money and those fools are promised more in return (and yes, my DAD agrees on this point, maybe thats why he got sacked cause he didnt see it was right, he is simply just a darn lousy salesman, giving for free and not asking for anything back, of course the company fired him.)

I notice no more stupid verses from you. quote more please. oh wait nevermind, just go on and mock my dad easier for you. dont make yourself look silly.

Shows you fear my bible knowledge. i didnt do bible studies for nothing - glad it came in handy here.

That is all.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

absolutely no worries for me. i can take you and your churchies on for any religions vs fact argument anytime.

The plank in your eyes is your blind belief in your god. trying to tell people god is merciful and kind? what a load of BS! just take one of the passage like Deuteronomy 13.

It is like white washing Hitler's concentration camp deeds to the public. "oh, Hitler destroyed the jews because they were unfaithful to the third Reich!"

Deuteronomy 13

New International Version (NIV)
Worshiping Other Gods

13 [a]If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a sign or wonder, 2 and if the sign or wonder spoken of takes place, and the prophet says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,” 3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. 5 That prophet or dreamer must be put to death for inciting rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery. That prophet or dreamer tried to turn you from the way the Lord your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt, 17 and none of the condemned things[c] are to be found in your hands. Then the Lord will turn from his fierce anger, will show you mercy, and will have compassion on you. He will increase your numbers, as he promised on oath to your ancestors— 18 because you obey the Lord your God by keeping all his commands that I am giving you today and doing what is right in his eyes.

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
absolutely no worries for me. i can take you and your churchies on for any religions vs fact argument anytime.

The plank in your eyes is your blind belief in your god. trying to tell people god is merciful and kind? what a load of BS! just take one of the passage like Deuteronomy 13.

It is like white washing Hitler's concentration camp deeds to the public. "oh, Hitler destroyed the jews because they were unfaithful to the third Reich!"

Deuteronomy 13

New International Version (NIV)
Worshiping Other Gods

13 [a]If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a sign or wonder, 2 and if the sign or wonder spoken of takes place, and the prophet says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,” 3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. 5 That prophet or dreamer must be put to death for inciting rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery. That prophet or dreamer tried to turn you from the way the Lord your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt, 17 and none of the condemned things[c] are to be found in your hands. Then the Lord will turn from his fierce anger, will show you mercy, and will have compassion on you. He will increase your numbers, as he promised on oath to your ancestors— 18 because you obey the Lord your God by keeping all his commands that I am giving you today and doing what is right in his eyes.

^This. Fishbuff's a wizard.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
absolutely no worries for me. i can take you and your churchies on for any religions vs fact argument anytime....

Wonderful....you are one-up against Fruiti's theologically-trained dad...he has to cowardly run away when being questioned. Do you have a theological degree....I don't believe so...you see, education cannot make a person....even his own son labelled him 'silly' even though the 'old man' got a degree in theology. What a word to us on his father! And he still wanted to meet pastors from other churches!

May be what you have said: the degree could be an online degree.

Last edited:

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonderful....you are one-up against Fruiti's theologically-trained dad...he has to cowardly run away when being questioned. Do you have a theological degree....I don't believe so...you see, education cannot make a person....even his own son labelled him 'silly' even though the 'old man' got a degree in theology. What a word to us on his father! And he still wanted to meet pastors from other churches!

May be what you have said: the degree could be an online degree.

I will say this again, that old man cannot win me in anything, and yes, as a pastor he failed. now i want to ask your permission to talk to your pastors. i am not bringing with me an army. i am going there with pen and paper and a bible i had since young.

Questions include: 1.God's concept of free will. 2. Various contradictions in the bible. 3. Non-relation to physical history 4. the controversial book of job (alot of pastors got trouble with this.) All pretty standard. My dad lost, tried explaining but failed. YES MY DAD FAILED IN BEING A PASTOR. NOT WORTH A SALT. ETC ETC Lets get down to business.

Okay. So when can i go to your church? Nothing to fear. Just tell me where your church is and your pastor. dont have to sit behind that computer of yours and mock.

So when?

Oh and you havent argue to my rebuttals yet.

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will say this again, that old man cannot win me in anything, and yes, as a pastor he failed. now i want to ask your permission to talk to your pastors. i am not bringing with me an army. i am going there with pen and paper and a bible i had since young.

Questions include: 1.God's concept of free will. 2. Various contradictions in the bible. 3. Non-relation to physical history 4. the controversial book of job (alot of pastors got trouble with this.) All pretty standard. My dad lost, tried explaining but failed. YES MY DAD FAILED IN BEING A PASTOR. NOT WORTH A SALT. ETC ETC Lets get down to business.

Okay. So when can i go to your church? Nothing to fear. Just tell me where your church is and your pastor. dont have to sit behind that computer of yours and mock.

So when?

Oh and you havent argue to my rebuttals yet.

Fruiti,

So sad....the son is greater than the father! OK....that's your family problem.

Get down to business....what business you got with me....and my church, and my pastor!

Please, there are tons of these materials in the internet from very relaible source.....and sorry....you have to distinguish between church and seminaries. The rightful place for you to discuss those questions is not the church but in seminaries....enrole yourself in a seminary and debate, if you will with the lecturers there......ask your failed pastor-father....what are the roles of pastors and he is going to tell you they are not the right people for you to talk to on those topics.

Of course there is nothing for us to fear....what to fear?

By the way, can you let me know which church your father pastored before and better still, his name and the name of the current pastor....nothing to fear....we want to know more about his situation....

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scientist (???) Rojak,

And you think you know science?

You don't even know that atoms are invincible; you don't even know that plasma is actually gas (and not a fourth matter as what you said); you don't even know DNA are biological instructions; etc....and you want to attack people on science.....

quote for stupidity prove. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA