• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

story of jesus made up by the illuminati

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus, the historical character

Outside of the New Testament texts there is no sign or record of Jesus whatsoever. A mention in the works of the "Hebrew" historian Josephus is an obvious later addition in the priesthood's desperation to cross-reference their meal ticket. More than 40 writers are known to have chronicled the events in Israel/Palestine at the alleged time of "Jesus" and not one of them mentions him.

The writer Philo lived throughout the "life" of Jesus and wrote a history of the Judeans, which covered this whole period. Philo lived in or near Jerusalem at the time that Jesus was supposed to have been born to a virgin mother, made his triumphant entry into Jerusalem on a donkey, and was crucified and rose again. In this same period, King Herod is also claimed to have killed all those children trying to eliminate the "savior".

What does Philo say about these amazing events? Nothing, zilch, the big round circle. It is the same with the Roman records and the work of every contemporary author. There is a simple explanation for this.

These events never happened because there was no "Jesus".

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/matrix/matrix11.htm

B

Baluku

impossible.

how could something made up give you peace and joy.

haven't you have enough of man made religions?

Last edited by a moderator:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
impossible.

when you kena brainwashed deeply ...you dont except any negative stuff about your religion ....dont worry its perfectly normal :wink: i just hope one day you will wake up from your cult .

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
well...just use common sense....god came from the bible...and the bible was made up and written by the romans to control and strengthen their empire...it was so successful that many imperial kingdoms in the west copied it....there are so many versions with different meaning......

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
when you kena brainwashed deeply ...you dont except any negative stuff about your religion ....dont worry its perfectly normal :wink: i just hope one day you will wake up from your cult .

just like sdppies led by chee. just to be fair on both side: just like 60% led by pap. chee is like the modern jesus except he hasn't died NOT on the cross yet but struck dead by "lightning". ;P

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just like sdppies led by chee. just to be fair on both side: just like 60% led by pap. chee is like the modern jesus except he hasn't died NOT on the cross yet but struck dead by "lightning". ;P

whahahahahahaha...good one :wink:

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello. this is a very good read. i actually read everything and it makes so much sense. i dont know the credibility of the sources, i'll check it out later. but for now, my mind is blown.

i would like to see the religious people comment on this. they must feel so insulted that they have been worshipping the sun.

PS: to christians who are going to come out with some sort of rebuttal, don't use the bible to defend this and lastly, don't use the same old trick - god works in mysterious way, divine plan. Come up with a solid rebuttal. if you are not an historian or theologian, please quote references from credible sources.

Thanks

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
The person Jesus did exist and he was the 3rd messianic movement leader who tried to topple the Roman empire from Israel but failed.

Jesus was a holy man, like Ghandi, trying to use non-violence movement to topple Roman empire by saying according to the old scriptures of Asiah which said on this year of the pass over God will rein over Israel and established Isreal as his Kingdom of God and all the Romans will die.

But God is God who dont have to read man's stupid scriptures and Jesus kena plucked (like Abrham and Moses) by Asiah and died for nothing. One Jew tribe leader who surrendered to the Roman find this Jesus interesting and decided to write about him and therefore there is story of Jesus.

Outside of the New Testament texts there is no sign or record of Jesus whatsoever. A mention in the works of the "Hebrew" historian Josephus is an obvious later addition in the priesthood's desperation to cross-reference their meal ticket. More than 40 writers are known to have chronicled the events in Israel/Palestine at the alleged time of "Jesus" and not one of them mentions him.

The writer Philo lived throughout the "life" of Jesus and wrote a history of the Judeans, which covered this whole period. Philo lived in or near Jerusalem at the time that Jesus was supposed to have been born to a virgin mother, made his triumphant entry into Jerusalem on a donkey, and was crucified and rose again. In this same period, King Herod is also claimed to have killed all those children trying to eliminate the "savior".

What does Philo say about these amazing events? Nothing, zilch, the big round circle. It is the same with the Roman records and the work of every contemporary author. There is a simple explanation for this.

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello jiakhong. very interesting theory. can i have the source for it please? cause so far i have been reading that this Jesus did not exist.

thanks

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
.........................i would like to see the religious people comment on this. they must feel so insulted that they have been worshipping the sun.

Dear tuttufruttu:

I am not a religious person, not because I don't believe, but because I have more earthly things to work on than things we'll never know for sure in our lives. I read your ex-Christian's story and can see where you're coming from.

The person of Jesus (the greatest story ever told) is exactly that - a story. How it came about, if you can get the book The Pagan Christ, read it. It clears the air about this God-Man, Son-of-God, or whatever divine association he had (or society has). However, it does not debunk the Christ, it focuses on the Spiritual Christ rather than the Historical Christ, which many modern-day thinking Christians will more easily come to terms with. Here's some extract of the publication:-

http://www.wicca-spirituality.com/pagan-christ.html

Cheers!

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
its made up....the romans need a magical or divine to be part of the bilble to attract and brainwash the minds.......theres another story told by the europeans....jesus was a roman legendary soldier..........he was idolise by many soldiers, civilians etc....and the romans took advantage of the situation at that time....

theres no diff from any mafia or gangsters....they tell you great is this and that...if you dont listen they get angry...warn you, beat you up etc...

Last edited:

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear tuttufruttu:

I am not a religious person, not because I don't believe, but because I have more earthly things to work on than things we'll never know for sure in our lives. I read your ex-Christian's story and can see where you're coming from.

The person of Jesus (the greatest story ever told) is exactly that - a story. How it came about, if you can get the book The Pagan Christ, read it. It clears the air about this God-Man, Son-of-God, or whatever divine association he had (or society has). However, it does not debunk the Christ, it focuses on the Spiritual Christ rather than the Historical Christ, which many modern-day thinking Christians will more easily come to terms with. Here's some extract of the publication:-

http://www.wicca-spirituality.com/pagan-christ.html

Cheers!

hello. thank you for sharing that link. i have heard about it somewhere and honestly i have considered it one point in my time. after believing in jesus suddenly is quite a shock for me, not used to it. ( you see i have been brain-washed that badly.) so this option seemed quite plausible then. but after much research and reading into history. really. this is just like being neither here nor there.i prefer to choose a definite side.

its quite interesting that i went from a christian -> wicca-christian -> deist -> atheist . do note i didnt become a hardcore christian to an atheist overnight. it took alot of time and solid facts hunting. initially i had always wanted to believe that all my christian life wasnt a lie. i fought to defend christianity but it comes to naught. christianity got nothing to offer but lies and stolen religious ideas from older civilization.

remember how in social studies or history class we were taught how to compare sources and determine credibility (whether there was elements of propaganda) and do a report? i had fun applying those skills when i did my little religious research. okay i talk too much liao.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
impossible.

your understanding of "GOD" is limited or errorenous

god is not a person who stands on a throne and answer your "prayers' and give you peace
god is everywhere and everyone

you are a GOD and you answered your own prayers of PEACE

look at your own body
the trillions of cells in your body collectively known as Baluku
you are the GOD of the trillions of cells in YOUR body
when some of your cells feel pain
you 'asnwer their prayers' by doing something

the universe is like a GOD to the billions of galaxy in it

the galaxy is like a god to all the billions of stars in it

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jesus was real..............but later Darth Vader abducted him and turned him to the Dark Side............Jesus then kana hunted by Predators........and fled back to Earth.........

Jesus later tag teamed Flash Gordon.................and defeated the Godzilla-Cloverfield tag team..........

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Brainwashing can last just only for a season....we see how Hitler had brainwashed the Germans into believing they were the only super-race and all others must be exterminated. But, see....Hitler died of terrible death and Germany has to surrender. Same as Japanese. Their Imperial Emperor had brainwashed them and Japanese then treated their emperor as 'god' and see, they surrendered and the country was at one time under the mercy of the allied-force. Mao-Tze Tung brainwashed the Chinese with his little Red Book, and see, in less than one generation, the little Red Book is now collectors' items. The Chinese has discarded them.

But the Bible has lasted for thousands of years and still the print never stop. Even today, it is the best selling year after year. Let see who will wake up one day and be tormented for now realising that the word of God indeed is truth. Many has misinterpreted the Bible that those who do not believe in the God of the Bible, Jesus will be tortured into eternity. Please note that is is not true. Please point out to us one verse that says this. But the Bible is very clear that we will be tormented into eternality for refusing to accept the redemptive blood of Jesus.

There is a big difference between torture and torment. Torture comes from external source but torment comes within our own internal source. God would not torture you for not believing in the work of His Saviour, Jesus but at the end of your physical life here, you will torment yourself for refusing to believe in Him, and your torment will be in the form of eternal separation from God. That's what unbelievers prefer, that is, to be separate from God, and so you are giving what you always wanted, that is to live your life without God, and that is really 'hellish' living. This is what hell is all about. This will be a place where people torment themselves because they are going to live their lives without God throughout eternality. This will be a place where people regretted themselves for refusing to believing in the finished work of Jesus.

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brainwashing can last just only for a season.

Haha, shot yourself in the foot right about there. Atheism is on the rise.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qamMjFSZqGI
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=111885128

people getting smarter and thinking with their brains now. give the human race some more time and we will look at christianity like a how we look at the greek gods now. mythical. soon the brainwash will be over. pray to your god that you will have wisdom to break out of this dream.

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, shot yourself in the foot right about there. Atheism is on the rise.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qamMjFSZqGI
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=111885128

people getting smarter and thinking with their brains now. give the human race some more time and we will look at christianity like a how we look at the greek gods now. mythical. soon the brainwash will be over. pray to your god that you will have wisdom to break out of this dream.

Fruiti,

Before you open your mouth, please remember that your dad was also at one time a 'brainwasher'. Atheism is on the rise and we should not be surprised because this is what prophesised in the Bible. Even religious leaders are turning away from God....perhaps your dad is a living proof of this.....may be you want to confirm this....

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fruiti,

Before you open your mouth, please remember that your dad was also at one time a 'brainwasher'. Atheism is on the rise and we should not be surprised because this is what prophesised in the Bible. Even religious leaders are turning away from God....perhaps your dad is a living proof of this.....may be you want to confirm this....

hahaha! talking about my dad again. cannot win then bring my dad in. very smart christian. judging my dad again. a lot of things prophesied in the Qur'an also. does that make the Qur'an true as well? hmm?

honestly, my dad, like you and many other youth pastors, cannot answer most of my questions and choose to run away from my questions. who are we then as mere humans to preach to other humans if we dont know the truth of our own bible. many pastors = many different interpretation leading the the same answer which is bullshit.

oh i forgot, you like verses from the bible. lets end with one.

Romans 2:1
Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things.